Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

How about slapping someone because they blasted your 15 year old cousin in the face with a rubber bullet and sent him into a three day coma? Does that change the situation at all?

are you muslim or raised muslim? my guess is yes. curious.

I am in my late 30s, and the idea of fucking a 16 year old kid seems pretty unethical to me.

clearly you have not visited the Mayberry or Off-topic section.

it is a large age difference 30 sounds so old. but a 22 year old and 16 not so bad or 24 even. sounds better if she is 17 though then you could meet at university. Some girls enter university at 17.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/mayberry-lounge.48/

TAMIMI%2B%25282%2529.jpg

No. Nothing is "implicit". I don't live in your brain. I can't read your mind. Say what it is you mean. Stop trying to sluff you jumping around all over the place as me "being confused" because that isn't the case.
If you cannot draw out what is implicit in a maxim given what it was derived from, the context and concrete example, then I see why I am still calling you obtuse.

Assuming your an adult, does having sex with a kid seem okay with you?
I'm not asking if it seems okay, I'm asking why you think its unethical. Lots of things don't seem okay to me that I don't consider unethical, like pineapple on pizza.

Just saying....if you live there and are throwing rocks at soldiers, getting shot with a rubber bullet is sort of an occupational hazard. Just like if you break into peoples homes, you may get shot.

I could show you oodles of falsified stories including UN documents that wouldn't pass a 3rd grader's sniff test. But I don't engage in the near-daily mind-control techniques to participate in global marches and protests ad nauseum ignoring the millions of other human rights abuses to spend the time on these micro-issues based on past mistakes from ages ago.

Just saying....if you live there and are throwing rocks at soldiers, getting shot with a rubber bullet is sort of an occupational hazard. Just like if you break into peoples homes, you may get shot.

It's a war crime to shoot people in the face with non lethal rounds. Why is throwing rocks something you should be shooting people in the head for?

Why are you asking?

Why not? your posting style from few stuff I have seen just shows a muslim bias from what i have seen. My guess is you was otherwise your bias would be much more pro islam and strong if you were still. It is weird though you post liberal stuff but seem to flirt with Islam. Like in some part of you mind you have leaning views that go towards islam and you fight it for liberal stuff maybe it is a phase.

it not bad most people have a religious bias. the forum filled with many who on the christian side do same.

I'm referring to the one you're referring to. Purple monkey watermelon.
Are you implying that there is no such thing that all Jews have in common appart from their religion?

What is a Jew for you? I don't think you have a coherent about it.

What makes them illegal according to international law is that they violate article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention which does not allow an occupying power to transfer its own civilian population into occupied territories. This is probably why Israel never refers to the occupied territories as such but rather as disputed territories.

You can argue that international law and the Geneva Conventions don't matter or whatever but the settlement project unequivocally does violate them.

Because they are disputed. They didn't become "occupied" until it became a convinent talking point for anti Israel advocates to use against them.

If you cannot draw out what is implicit in a maxim given what it was derived from, the context and concrete example, then I see why I am still calling you obtuse.

No. You're jumping around making incoherent jumps under the guise of making some deeper, meaningful point. You aren't.

Back