Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

yup. fuck her.
Should everyone who is guilty of what she did also get 20 years prison? If you say no then you are contradicting yourself, which means that you are saying she should get 20 years and at the same time should not get 20 years.

Should everyone who is guilty of what she did also get 20 years prison? If you say no then you are contradicting yourself, which means that you are saying she should get 20 years and at the same time should not get 20 years.

Yes, Assaulting people for no reason should carry a stiffer punishment. Especially in places like that where people are stabbed at bus stations on a regular basis by psychotic palestinians.

Yes, Assaulting people for no reason should carry a stiffer punishment. Especially in places like that where people are stabbed at bus stations on a regular basis by psychotic palestinians.
How about slapping someone because they blasted your 15 year old cousin in the face with a rubber bullet and sent him into a three day coma? Does that change the situation at all?

The occupation might not be illegal but isn't moving citizens into occupied territory for the purpose of settlement illegal according to the Geneva Convention?

What makes them illegal? It's a good talking point, but it isn't a real position in my mind.

How about slapping someone because they blasted your 15 year old cousin in the face with a rubber bullet and sent him into a three day coma? Does that change the situation at all?

Well if you get blasted in the face by a rubber bullet you were probably throwing rocks or some other dumb shit those dumbasses do over there.

Sorry, I doubt this particular soldier just walked up and blasted a dude in the face with a rubber bullet while he was just hanging out not doing nuffin.

Is this thread about all kids being shot in the face in anyway for whatever reason or about a particular case where particular kid got shot pointblank in the face in a particular situation? It is obviously the latter and it is the situation from which I derived the maxim. I did word it unclearly, but it is obvious what was implicit in it given the discussion. Maybe you just want to generalise the maxim, to make it as general as possible, so you can point to a counter instance and refute it. I say maybe because you don't seem smart enough to have intended this. So whether by accident or designe you are very confused about the nature of morality and how it relates to concrete acts/events.

No. Nothing is "implicit". I don't live in your brain. I can't read your mind. Say what it is you mean. Stop trying to sluff you jumping around all over the place as me "being confused" because that isn't the case.

Well if you get blasted in the face by a rubber bullet you were probably throwing rocks or some other dumb shit those dumbasses do over there.

Sorry, I doubt this particular soldier just walked up and blasted a dude in the face with a rubber bullet while he was just hanging out not doing nuffin.

And?

What makes them illegal? It's a good talking point, but it isn't a real position in my mind.
What makes them illegal according to international law is that they violate article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention which does not allow an occupying power to transfer its own civilian population into occupied territories. This is probably why Israel never refers to the occupied territories as such but rather as disputed territories.

You can argue that international law and the Geneva Conventions don't matter or whatever but the settlement project unequivocally does violate them.

I am surprised you said yes because there are many videos of Israelis slapping Palestinians for no reason. They should also get 20 years prison.

To clarify, she wasn't hitting him for no reason. He was in her property, they had just shot her cousin in the face for no reason. What were they doing there other than terroris and provoke her? They got exactly what they wanted. It was their plan to silence the Tamimi family.

Also, what does getting 20 years prison for slapping a soldier in your back yard in Palestine got to do with Palesrinians stabbing people in Israel? I don't see how this is relevant.

Ah, another goyim with faith in the IDF.

I would think this. I've not contemplated this long, but the Arab-Jew is basically whom you are describing.
Not the same. An Arab that is of the Jewish faith is not the same as a Jew of the Muslim faith.

Back