• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor dropping some poetic BJJ knowledge, khabib may get subbed

here's stephen hawking in one of his 4 appearances in the simpsons, rethink your life

hqdefault.jpg
simpsons is not watched by children

Aldo is overreaching in a frantic attempt to land (which he did). McGregor had to worry about nothing except taking what Aldo gave and landing his better. When Khabib comes in, he won't be over reaching, and Conor will be mentally on guard for the clinch, double leg along with the strikes...

bro i know their skin color is similar but that aint aldo

No matter what Concuck says and no matter how hard he trains, if he doesn't poop his pants before entering the octagon with Khabib there is only one result:

Khabib is going to grab him, smash him, and bash his head in for 25 minutes straight until he taps out, giving him severage brain damage.

look at the AV of the kid I quoted, stop playing checkers and step up to 4-D chess
That still has nothing to do with Conor's grappling. This would be more relevant:

159_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Now imagine a life-long Dagestani grappler in the same positions

conor fans have nothing left now that he quit the sport. it's just trolling from here on out. why not make a conor fan troll section so we don't have to see these silly threads in the heavies?

Conor will probably pull guard and sub Khabib off his back.

Aldo is overreaching in a frantic attempt to land (which he did). McGregor had to worry about nothing except taking what Aldo gave and landing his better. When Khabib comes in, he won't be over reaching, and Conor will be mentally on guard for the clinch, double leg along with the strikes...

Ummmmmmm what???? All Khabib does is over reach.... He does so because he knows at this point his opponents are terrified of the take down so will be on their back foot already.

He also has shown a great chin.

Eventually someone will crack that chin with a hard straight counter while turning to their right. It will be a Southpaw that does it.

I don' think it' Connor though

I'm a fan of Conor, but fuck that post. Wise man told me, don't play another man's game. Conor's a striker, with competent bjj that helps him greatly in positional situations, that's IT. Khabib's a monster, but his entry to clinch leaves him dangerously exposed to someone as skilled as Conor at putting fist to chins. Why is everbody bitching and arguing? If Conor lands, and lands well, it's goodnight khabib, or if he can somehow withstand the GNP and have the fight stood back up, it can be big trouble for Khabib. But, if Khabib gets him down and smothers him similar to his other opponents and Conor can't maintain or get up, he's FUCKED.

This is rich coming from a grown man with a cartoon avatar
LOL really dude. I work hard, I'll watch what I dman please. And beside the fact that animation is made for people of all ages especially Japan.

Ummmmmmm what???? All Khabib does is over reach.... He does so because he knows at this point his opponents are terrified of the take down so will be on their back foot already.

He also has shown a great chin.

Eventually someone will crack that chin with a hard straight counter while turning to their right. It will be a Southpaw that does it.

I don' think it's Connor though
He came forward a lot vs Barboza, and at times I thought it was very risky and sloppy, but he was not overreaching. And he always kept his hands up. Far different from how Aldo and Conor closed the distance. he would not do it in the same way vs Conor anyways

Back