Add another one to Fakehatecrimes.org (Canada)

Does that family actually have Canadian citizenships? If not, deportation should be in order.

Knowing that cuck Trudeau, he'd probably give her 10 million later in a tearful apology.

Thread needs to be wastelanded. Why the fuck is the Real Media even reporting on this development? This is the exact opposite of what we need right now. Unbelievable.

saima-samad.jpg

Her mom straight up looks like sub zero....

More like
mayas-1.jpg

Given her age and religion I guess the police got suspicious when they started asking a)why her husband wasn't with her and b) if he was, why didn't he do anything.
Lololol...that’s cold .

You sneaky

Does that family actually have Canadian citizenships? If not, deportation should be in order.

Knowing that cuck Trudeau, he'd probably give her 10 million later in a tearful apology.
The girl sounds very Canadian when she spoke at that news conference I am assuming she was born here. She was very convincing too quite a good little liar I was impressed. I wonder how the cops figured it out that she was lying.

Could be a host of things. I think the most likely scenario is that "something" happened to her hijab, and rather than face Muslim justice at home for whatever really happened, she just lied about it to her parents, they filed the report, police report got out to the Liberal media, and they fell over themselves rushing it to print, and the offers for interviews just started rolling in, and it all got out of hand.

None of this matters though. The Libby media up here will just go, "Oh' well, it didn't happen. No big deal. Islamaphobia is still very real", and then just move on with their agenda.

Zero accountability. They're just "thankful that it never really happened."

In a statement sent to CTVNews.ca Monday afternoon, Office of the Prime Minister spokesperson Eleanore Catenaro said, “We are thankful and relieved that this incident did not take place.”

“We have seen an unfortunate pattern of increased hate crimes in past months directed towards religious minorities, particularity towards women,” the PMO statement also said. “We need to take this issue extremely seriously as this pattern is a warning sign of increased intolerance.”

Wynne told The Canadian Press she is glad the alleged incident didn’t happen after all.

"I join all Ontarians in being thankful and relieved that this assault did not take place," she said.

In a statement released to CTV Toronto on Monday, the Toronto District School Board said, “We are very thankful that this assault did not in fact happen. We won’t be commenting further."

This will happen again as a result.

So much for that "Alt- Right" Asian guy....

Whatever fits your agenda I guess..

Zero accountability. They're just "thankful that it never really happened."

This will happen again as a result.

SMH.

False reports are fine. Just be happy they were false reports. Nothing to see here. LOL.

My God, I hope we smarten up and vote these morons out. Wynne seems to be heading out the door, but Trudeau is another matter.

Send a bill to the family for whatever the cost of investigating this incident was. It's probably already a welfare drain family anyway.

Is this clockmed's sister or what?

The thing that gets me is how these stories get 'the push' and the international media starts pumping it to promote their agenda.

The thing that gets me is how these stories get 'the push' and the international media starts pumping it to promote their agenda.

International is right. This was on CNN, the Guardian, and a bunch of others. Gotta push dat agenda.

If liberals have taught me one thing.

(Puts on liberal blindfold) It starts A conversation and thats more imoortant than if it actually happened. Are you saying racism doesn' exist?

Not that I agree with the “liberals” part, but you were dead on with the reaction.

Oh, so are you saying every simple assault without injury isn't generally news, and the media picks and chooses what "true" stories to report, engaging in narrative propaganda?

Of course, when they favor a certain narrative so desperately, some people pick up on their excitement and create stories, like this one, that are not true, making the reporting full propaganda.

International is right. This was on CNN, the Guardian, and a bunch of others. Gotta push dat agenda.

Whatever CNN chooses for their narrative propaganda, BBC picks it up soon after. Every... Time.

If liberals have taught me one thing.

(Puts on liberal blindfold) It starts A conversation and thats more imoortant than if it actually happened. Are you saying racism doesn' exist?

That's gold right there.

Just think of a culture that doesn't know let alone abide by the 10 commandments.

Commandments 8 and 9:

8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

None of this matters though. The Libby media up here will just go, "Oh' well, it didn't happen. No big deal. Islamaphobia is still very real", and then just move on with their agenda.

The show must go on, as they say

Back