Add another one to Fakehatecrimes.org (Canada)

Yeah... I wonder how much they paid her to make that up

Cool hijab, Khawlah. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like diversity. It's what makes America great.

Fuck man, I almost spit out the water I was drinking

Seems like a hate crime* to me. They should investigate and possibly charge the mother.

(Reverse Hate-Crime? Pseudo Hate-Crime? Meta Hate-Crime? )

I believe that the mother put her up to it, but I doubt that they'll want to invest any more man hours into investigating this fiasco. My personal belief is that if you really look to see who set the whole thing up it would be some Islamist group that the parents are affiliated with. The proximity to the M-103 recommendations is just a bit too much of a coincidence for me.

I feel bad for this girl though, poor kid. I know she lied through her teeth, not just to her teachers and the cops but to the whole country. But she's a kid and kids do dumb things, even if she wasn't coerced into this which I believe she was. Kids are gonna be merciless to her at school now and this will follow her for her entire life.

I believe that the mother put her up to it, but I doubt that they'll want to invest any more man hours into investigating this fiasco. My personal belief is that if you really look to see who set the whole thing up it would be some Islamist group that the parents are affiliated with. The proximity to the M-103 recommendations is just a bit too much of a coincidence for me.

I feel bad for this girl though, poor kid. I know she lied through her teeth, not just to her teachers and the cops but to the whole country. But she's a kid and kids do dumb things, even if she wasn't coerced into this which I believe she was. Kids are gonna be merciless to her at school now and this will follow her for her entire life.
Send her to the Gulags in Scarberia...

Here is the interview the family gave a few days ago. She was pretty convincing.

CBC has updated their headline, they dropped the "as reported" bit. Lmao what a joke but it really makes me sick that we fund that propaganda outlet with our hard-earned dollars.

CBC is capable of putting out some good stuff, and much of the time I think they take flak for just being extremely careful.

Man thats crazy, I fell for it. But I remember thinking wtf what kind of a coward goes after an 11 year old girl. And cutting her headgear off thats just retarded, I should have thought about it a little harder it does sound too ridiculous to be true. I wonder what that fucking goof Trudeau will have to say about this.

I assumed the same thing I assume every time I see something similar to this happen: crazy person.

Whether it’s the street or (way more often) public transit, if there’s a person ranting, raving, insulting (racist or not, but shocking often it is) or threatening those around them (particularly people who are less intimidating/vulnerable or identifiably different looking than said Ranger) it’s a shining example of our homeless/drug using/mental health problem.

Saw this the other day and immediately called bullshit.

I wonder how far these victim seekers will go with this. Will someone ending up killing a Muslim/POC/transgender etc and try to frame it as a hate crime? It honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. These people are crazy enough and would justify it as being for the greater good.

They need to start making the penalty stiff for these incidents. The harm done to a community is enormous.

CBC is capable of putting out some good stuff, and much of the time I think they take flak for just being extremely careful.

I assumed the same thing I assume every time I see something similar to this happen: crazy person.

Whether it’s the street or (way more often) public transit, if there’s a person ranting, raving, insulting (racist or not, but shocking often it is) or threatening those around them (particularly people who are less intimidating/vulnerable or identifiably different looking than said Ranger) it’s a shining example of our homeless/drug using/mental health problem.

You're probably right about CBC but I'm just sick of their crap. But you're definitely on the money about mentally ill people on public transit though, it's not always racial-based (actually rare that it is) but I see people flipping out almost daily. It's sad and a lot of women particularly will get intimidated by a guy screaming obscenities, as you can imagine. Not that there aren't plenty of women doing that as well.

She forgot to include the perp was wearing a Trump hat.

There is clearly a supply and demand problem when to comes to hate crimes. Plus one look at the actual data and crime statistics shows that with interracial and inter-ethnic violence, it's actually white people who are mostly on the receiving end and disparity is actually pretty shocking. Basically the exact opposite of the bullshit narrative that gets rammed down our throats 24/7. So when reality doesn't match the fantasy and how we are told things are are by lying politicians and the media, you have to create your own reality.

Back