Add another one to Fakehatecrimes.org (Canada)

There is clearly a supply and demand problem when to comes to hate crimes. Plus one look at the actual data and crime statistics shows that with interracial and inter-ethnic violence, it's actually white people who are mostly on the receiving end
<DontBelieve1>

Heavily Islamic Taqiyya

I said from the beginning that her story sounded fishy as fuck, eerily similar to that fake racial attack story from a Sikh kid 10 years back. Of course, all the leftist cuck politicians fell for it.

An 11-year-old girl's report last week that a man tried to cut off her hijab as she walked to school didn't occur, Toronto police said Monday. "After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen," police said. "The investigation is concluded."

The girl reported Friday that a man attempted twice to cut off her hijab as she walked to school with her younger brother. Police said last week that the alleged attack was being investigated as a possible hate crime. The girl, along with her mother and representatives from the Toronto District School Board, attended a news conference inside her school Friday during which she detailed the alleged attack for media.

Her story captured national attention, and drew public condemnation from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and Toronto Mayor John Tory.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/scarborough-hijab-attack-1.4487716

Trudeau jumped all over this one lol. Him and feminist scum like him are constructed by these kinds of false claims, and they exploit them to further their agendas.

He should commit equal amount of time to address this as a false accusation as he did to address it as a hate crime.

But I'll make an account bet he won't.

Honestly, this was the detail that made me believe her. I mean, who makes up a story of their hijab getting cut up, and casts an Asian dude as the villain if that's not what happened?

That's probably exactly why her parents or whoever put her up to this told her to say it was an Asian. Because who would make that up? Most people would reason exactly as you did.

Wait. I thought there was a thread on this already and it was for sure an Alt Right White guy

Trudeau jumped all over this one lol. Him and feminist scum like him are constructed by these kinds of false claims, and they exploit them to further their agendas.

He should commit equal amount of time to address this as a false accusation as he did to address it as a hate crime.

But I'll make an account bet he won't.

Not the first time, and it won't be the last. It's pathetic that John Tory was still arguing we should be vigilant after the story turned out to be fake. Vigilant against what? Islamic deception?

mig]

Damage already done. Hatred for white people has increased.

Also these people are Canadian.

saima-samad.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I love this new Canada. Instead of a million immigrants by 2020 we should make it at least 3 million + refuges for the next big wave.

We need to make it easy for illegal immigrants from SA to make it to Canada.

So diverse! Such good food. Have you tried a Kabab yet? Better than anything whitey could make.

Did you know that white supremacy is the biggest issue of our time?

Make her parents pay for the cost of the investigation.

If liberals have taught me one thing.

(Puts on liberal blindfold) It starts A conversation and thats more important than if it actually happened. Are you saying racism doesn't exist?

Last edited:
Given her age and religion I guess the police got suspicious when they started asking a)why her husband wasn't with her and b) if he was, why didn't he do anything.

I for one, am shocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back