Did crypto finally crash?

"You literally can't control it! Unless you control it. Then yeah, you can control it."

Good to know. Keep counting those e-dollars homie, one day you're gonna have one hell of a virtual mansion.
Controlling it =/= owning most of it.

Critical thinking isn't your strong suit. I get it.

"You literally can't control it! Unless you control it. Then yeah, you can control it."

Good to know. Keep counting those e-dollars homie, one day you're gonna have one hell of a virtual mansion.

Yep it's simple you just need to simultaneously take control of the millions of computers spread across the globe with copies of the ledger. So simple to control.

I have mixed feelings on this crash. On one hand you have the investors who lost out on crappy coins who will hopefully re-invest their losses into coins that didn’t move as much and have a brighter future. That’s a plus for the blue chips. On the other hand you have new investors who cashed out at a loss and will not be returning into the crypto space. Of course you have the Asian market who may have cashed out due to their investing trends (holidays, special dates ect) but I can tell you this, this crash certainly scared your newbies and gaining their trust back will be difficult. I’m praying to the crypto gods that the money that will eventually flow back into the space flows into VEN.

EnlightenedShamefulBass-max-1mb.gif
Isn't it just hilarious and frustrating how fucking ignorant and uninformed sherdoggers are on this?

I have mixed feelings on this crash. On one hand you have the investors who lost out on crappy coins who will hopefully re-invest their losses into coins that didn’t move as much and have a brighter future. That’s a plus for the blue chips. On the other hand you have new investors who cashed out at a loss and will not be returning into the crypto space. Of course you have the Asian market who may have cashed out due to their investing trends (holidays, special dates ect) but I can tell you this, this crash certainly scared your newbies and gaining their trust back will be difficult. I’m praying to the crypto gods that the money that will eventually flow back into the space flows into VEN.

Really would be nice if more people had measured, balanced input like Mr Swami here.

it definitely crashed.

but the use of 'finally' makes it sound like an inevitability that hasnt happened before. the market is extremely volatile and had fluctuation large enough to be considered a crash in the past, and likely will have more in the future.

Controlling it =/= owning most of it.

Critical thinking isn't your strong suit. I get it.

Yep it's simple you just need to simultaneously take control of the millions of computers spread across the globe with copies of the ledger. So simple to control.

Is there a reason you didn't answer the question I asked you?

Did all the little pissant coins crash too? Or just the big dogs?

It looks like its already on its way up again. So much for the crash.

Really would be nice if more people had measured, balanced input like Mr Swami here.

Haha last thing I want to be in this game is emotional. It's given me some financial freedom but I also understand and accept I can lose everything in a day. I am loving the rollercoaster though. It's very entertaining.

It happens literally every year between Jan 4 and 16. If people had been interested in crypto for longer than the last 5 minutes, they would know this.

https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897

I don't understand why previous crashes in January are telling of anything. Is there something about January that makes bitcoins worth less than they are in any other month? Why would you invest in a currency that can be impacted so strongly by a calendar change?

I told you cryptoheads back when this shit started going up like a rocket you should put your $ in gold instead. Less people buying gold at that time, more people buying crypto= probably a buying opportunity for gold.

This is the golden opportunity to buy cheap.

I told you cryptoheads back when this shit started going up like a rocket you should put your $ in gold instead. Less people buying gold at that time, more people buying crypto= probably a buying opportunity for gold.
Lol?? Please compare last year's appreciation of bitcoin vs gold for us.

Back