Girther movement

I wonder who is more turned off Melania looking at Trump's gut or Bill Clinton looking at Hillary's fat ass and legs?
Bill was the 'first black' president. fat assed white chicks might be his fetish.

Bill was the 'first black' president. fat assed white chicks might be his fetish.
Judging by photos of "The Energizer", Eleanor Mondale, Jennifer Flowers, the girls on the Lolita Express, Kathleen Willey, even Paula Jones (much less attractive), the former Miss Arkansas, I would say no.

Here's some information:

Laboratory Results
Lipid Panel:
Total cholesterol:
223 (mg/dL)
Triglycerides: 129 (mg/dL)
HDL cholesterol: 67 (mg/dL)
LDL cholesterol: 143 (mg/dL)
Cholesterol to HDL ratio: 3.3

Complete Blood Count:
WBC:
5.5 (K/UL)
HGB: 16.1 (g/dL)
HCT: 48.7 (%)
PLT: 241 (K/UL)

Extended Metabolic Panel:
Fasting Blood Glucose:
89 (mg/dL)
BUN: 19.0 (mg/dL)
CREAT: 0.98 (mg/dL)
ALT: 27 (U/L)
AST: 19 (U/L)
Hemoglobin AlC: 5.0 (%)
Vitamin D: 20.0 (ng/ml)
PSA: 0.12 (ng/ml)
TSH: 1.76 (ulU/ml)

Urinalysis:
Appearance:
Clear
Protein: Negative
Ketones: Negative
Glucose: Negative
Blood: Negative

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/16/donald-trump-physical-results-2018-343092

Yeah, I mean that looks pretty solid. Cholesterol is a little high but his LDL is pretty legit for a 70 y/o dude. H1Ac is good. Vit D is a little lower but still within 2SD.

I hope the physician tried to counsel him on losing some of that weight though.

Yeah, I mean that looks pretty solid. Cholesterol is a little high but his LDL is pretty legit for a 70 y/o dude. H1Ac is good. Vit D is a little lower but still within 2SD.
Yeah, no thyroid issues or anything like that.

Fastfood and diet soda are his crutches. I can see him being 240lbs at 6'3". It's mostly fat. He doesn't diet or exercise, and the doctor said he should lose about 15-20 in the next year to stay healthy.

Not sure why some are trying to keep the story going, but the guy is in pretty good health for 70.

If you were to believe these numbers the wh put out trump is the 3rd fattest president. Beating out teddy Roosevelt. Still no Grover Cleveland or the goat Taft who was probably morbidly obese
https://www.menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/fattest-presidents
Little known fact, Taft was intermural HW wrestling champ at Yale. He was not in Lincolns or Teddy Roosevelts class in wrestling ability but was known as a pretty good wrestler.

Little known fact, Taft was intermural HW wrestling champ at Yale. He was not in Lincolns or Teddy Roosevelts class in wrestling ability but was known as a pretty good wrestler.

Teddy Roosevelt was a good wrestler? No shit? I heard about Lincoln, not TR though.

People are questioning Trump and his doctor's claims that he's 6'3'' and 239 lbs, putting him just shy of the obese category. Comparing him to athletes like Mike Trout and Colin Kaepernick who are listed as having close to the same height and weight but obviously in better shape are driving the doubts even further.

Not to mention his claim he's two inches taller than Obama yet shorter when standing next to him in photos. Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn is offering 100k to see Trump stand on a scale.

It's obviously a joke but pretty funny Trump is being accused of putting out Fake news about his fatass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-donald-trump-height-weight-article-1.3762215

This should become the new I bench the 275.

"I'm like 6'3, 239 pounds, and train the UFC brah."

Teddy Roosevelt was a good wrestler? No shit? I heard about Lincoln, not TR though.
Teddy and Lincoln are in the Wrestling Hall of Fame.
Wrestling was a big deal in the US prior to about 1900's. Guys would travel around and put up a purse if they got beat. Guys out the crowd would pay a small fee to try and win the big prize. There were town champs who would challenge other town champs. Usually large fights would break out after the town vs town champ matches. Lincoln only lost like once in 12 years and that was when he was in the military.
George Washington(he did British Collar and Elbow style) was county champ and even is his 40's was beating guy in military camp matches.
Andrew Jackson; , Zachary Taylor; Ulysses S. Grant; Chester A. Arthur, and Taft were known to be decent to good wrestlers when they were younger.

Intramural FWIW. Intra "within" Murus "wall" Not trying to be a dick.

Taft did get heavy though/ 6'/340lbs.

Teddy and Lincoln are in the Wrestling Hall of Fame.
Wrestling was a big deal in the US prior to about 1900's. Guys would travel around and put up a purse if they got beat. Guys out the crowd would pay a small fee to try and win the big prize. There were town champs who would challenge other town champs. Usually large fights would break out after the town vs town champ matches. Lincoln only lost like once in 12 years and that was when he was in the military.
George Washington(he did British Collar and Elbow style) was county champ and even is his 40's was beating guy in military camp matches.
Andrew Jackson; , Zachary Taylor; Ulysses S. Grant; Chester A. Arthur, and Taft were known to be decent to good wrestlers when they were younger.

This is awesome, thanks for sharing.

Intramural FWIW. Intra "within" Murus "wall" Not trying to be a dick.

Taft did get heavy though/ 6'/340lbs.
I went to school at FSU you are lucky I spelled Taft, right.

I don't give a shit how fat he is but I know he is not 239. At my most out of shape I was 239 and I looked way better than him and I am 4 inches shorter than him.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone exaggerates height by a couple of inches. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump didn’t know his height exactly to the inch.

However, weight is another story.

239 pounds?

trumphelicopter-1.jpg

Which cheek?

I'm 6'1 ~220 pounds.

It's kind of dumb to speculate, but there's just no way Trump only weighs 20 more pounds than I do with his 6'3 height.

trump_golfing_fat_assjpg.jpg

I'm 6'1 ~220 pounds.

It's kind of dumb to speculate, but there's just no way Trump only weighs 20 more pounds than I do with his 6'3 height.

trump_golfing_fat_assjpg.jpg
Can you post up pics of you in those same poses for our reference?

lol at least the birther movement had some principle behind it, i.e., that Obama wasn't legally eligible to be president. This is just petty nonsense.

Now liberals are attacking their own principles, I thought fat acceptance was a great thing?

lol at least the birther movement had some principle behind it, i.e., that Obama wasn't legally eligible to be president. This is just petty nonsense.

Now liberals are attacking their own principles, I thought fat acceptance was a great thing?

Well, the Girther movement had more evidence behind it though, if we're going to square this up.

Back