Girther movement

My focus is on objective evidence, while yours is on feelings and subjectivity; that's what it comes down to.

It's like me claiming both these fighters fight at the same weight class based on this picture, when in reality it's not remotely true, and another person may see it differently:

That is not concrete evidence, it's subjective. The fact that you and others are getting triggered over mere words/names means you're not looking at things rationally, and are being lead by raw emotion. Regardless if you don't agree with Birtherism or Infowars, a rational person would still be able to talk about them, or acknowledge that they're both cases where they'd be trying to fake a document.

Sorry, but objectively speaking, when it comes to evidence -- Direct concrete statements > Personal observations; your feelings on the matter are irrelevant.

We are seeing people literally lose their minds over Trump being president, these same people haven't predicted anything right since the election, and yet still pretend to be in some kind of superior position or have judgment to be trusted... you have no credibility right now, you're acting just like Trump and Infowars on the other side of the spectrum, are in denial, and are being called out on it.

Great post. The hysteria is real, and so seems to be the inability to breathe in and out a couple of times and see it for what it is.
These people are making me take Trump’s side on everything, and I wouldnt have ever thought that possible. The irony of the left claiming that Trump represents the dumbing down of America, deceit and infantile herd thinking..... well, I mean, he is juvenile, too, but this has been eye-opening to witness so many people not able to put themselves, or anyone on the left, under the same microscope as they do Trump.
As for his weight... I mean, its not unreasonable. I train a guy who wants to lose weight, who is about 6’2, and he is 235. I think he is slightly thinner, to my eye, than Trump, but he is 20 years younger, and may have more bone density, lean muscle mass, etc. If I had to guess Trump’s weight before this came out, I would have ballparked 240-260. It isnt outrageous that he might be 239.
What is outrageous is this fascination with his weight, this perverse desire for everything about him to be the worst possible. He is an evil genius AND a complete idiot. A misspelled word gets focused on way too much. He has the power to make people sympathize with Kim Jon Il, and so forth. Oprah, who is also fat, is a unicorn of hope for these same, or similar, voices... or maybe voice, as they all sound the same.
Its all been very strange and childish.
Meanwhile, things actually seem to be going half decently in the country? Aside from the bitter hatred, that is.
So far he hasnt bombed millions or lied about WOMD.

My focus is on objective evidence, while yours is on feelings and subjectivity; that's what it comes down to.

It's like me claiming both these fighters fight at the same weight class based on this picture, when in reality it's not remotely true, and another person may see it differently:

That is not concrete evidence, it's subjective. The fact that you and others are getting triggered over mere words/names means you're not looking at things rationally, and are being lead by raw emotion. Regardless if you don't agree with Birtherism or Infowars, a rational person would still be able to talk about them, or acknowledge that they're both cases where they'd be trying to fake a document.

Sorry, but objectively speaking, when it comes to evidence -- Direct concrete statements > Personal observations; your feelings on the matter are irrelevant.

We are seeing people literally lose their minds over Trump being president, these same people haven't predicted anything right since the election, and yet still pretend to be in some kind of superior position or have judgment to be trusted... you have no credibility right now, you're acting just like Trump and Infowars on the other side of the spectrum, are in denial, and are being called out on it.

Ofcourse it is subjective..to a degree, but subjective does not necessarily mean the formed opinion has no merit. In court, the jury is asked to deliver the verdict based on what a reasonable person would do. A reasonable person can , from observation, suspect Trump's stats are not true, based on comparison to other people his height and weight.

There is nothing reasonable about Birtherism, and you trying to claim otherwise, only shows how biased you are. Birtherism demands a form of disbelief that is order of magnitude more implausible than Girther claims. For you to think believing the entire US government and security apparatus concocted a conspiracy is no more implausible than people who think 2 people lied about Trump's weight shows your bias. Anyone giving any shred of credence to Birtherism can be written off as a crazy and or a hack. People often lie about weight and height. Forging a birth certificate an getting the whole US government to go along with it, is in a whole different realm of absurdity.

You can keep telling yourself that if you want. I'm just letting you know that the current climate is not a natural one; it is synthetic and would not give an accurate reflection of reality. Nothing was learned at all from the last election apparently.

Again, you keep making arguments about the nature of reality, as if "I say it, and I am JSnake on Sherdog" is a convincing argument. You were arguing that @MicroBrew was being subjective and feelings based and you were being objective, but you are being feeling and subjective based with your arguments to me. It appears you keep grounding your worldview in one very strange 2016 presidential election (which Hillary actually won the popular vote by 3 million) to try to throw the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to all polling. Suit yourself, but you are not being rational.

Again, you keep making arguments about the nature of reality, as if "I say it, and I am JSnake on Sherdog" is a convincing argument. You were arguing that @MicroBrew was being subjective and feelings based and you were being objective, but you are being feeling and subjective based with your arguments to me. It appears you keep grounding your worldview in one very strange 2016 presidential election (which Hillary actually won the popular vote by 3 million) to try to throw the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to all polling. Suit yourself, but you are not being rational.

Except you haven't demonstrated to even be open to accepting evidence. The subject of this very thread, with Trump releasing his medical results, for example.

The point isn't to convince you to change your mind (which is frankly a lost cause) but merely to inform and present evidence. The fact that Trump won the election by a significant margin in spite of the predominantly pessimistic polling, the fact that the Russia-Trump collusion investigation has turned up nothing and actually revealed more about the other side colluding with Russians, Megyn Kelly mounting a full-on character assassination on Trump & Alex Jones and ending up destroying her own career instead, the previous administration trying to incriminate Trump and now instead appearing to be the ones getting incriminated with the latest #ReleaseTheMemo... these are just a few objective realities off the top of my head we've seen since the election; whether you can accept them for what they are is no concern of mine.

It follows a universal principle that can be seen in nature and everyday life: such as when you're sick with a high fever it can transform into chills/cold sweats, leaving food in freezing temperatures for too long will lead to frost burn, killing off bacteria with extreme doses of antibiotics gives rise to superbugs, a person obsessed with health developing an eating disorder, the Japanese & Germans being formerly aggressive cultures transforming into very passive ones in modern times, etc... it's what Carl Jung called Enantiodromia, a concept also found in Daoist Yin-Yang theory. Trump's presidency is no exception to this.

Except you haven't demonstrated to even be open to accepting evidence. The subject of this very thread, with Trump releasing his medical results, for example.

The point isn't to convince you to change your mind (which is frankly a lost cause) but merely to inform and present evidence. The fact that Trump won the election by a significant margin in spite of the predominantly pessimistic polling, the fact that the Russia-Trump collusion investigation has turned up nothing and actually revealed more about the other side colluding with Russians, Megyn Kelly mounting a full-on character assassination on Trump & Alex Jones and ending up destroying her own career instead, the previous administration trying to incriminate Trump and now instead appearing to be the ones getting incriminated with the latest #ReleaseTheMemo... these are just a few objective realities off the top of my head we've seen since the election; whether you can accept them for what they are is no concern of mine.

It follows a universal principle that can be seen in nature and everyday life: such as when you're sick with a high fever it can transform into chills/cold sweats, leaving food in freezing temperatures for too long will lead to frost burn, killing off bacteria with extreme doses of antibiotics gives rise to superbugs, a person obsessed with health developing an eating disorder, the Japanese & Germans being formerly aggressive cultures transforming into very passive ones in modern times, etc... it's what Carl Jung called Enantiodromia, a concept also found in Daoist Yin-Yang theory. Trump's presidency is no exception to this.

Dude, don't blame me for your failures to provide solid evidence for your argument, which is getting more and more diffuse as you post. As for your Jung and Yin-Yang stuff, dude, you sound like a 70 year old new age lady from San Francisco with dangling crystal earrings and a Mrs. Roper dress, and even your examples for that piece of your argument show your ignorance of basic science.

And, lol at the Russia investigation producing "nothing," in any other reality but in a credulous right wing bullshit eater's, a president's top national security advisor pleading guilty to lying to federal agents about conversations with Russia (reportedly at the behest of Trump's son in law (https://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-...-to-have-contacted-russia-at-kushners-behest/), along with a top foreign policy advisor pleading guilty for making false statements to the FBI, along with Trump's campaign manager being indicted (with evidence taken in a no knock raid) along with Manafort's business partner. And obviously, from all appearances given those folks close to him being in criminal jeopardy, Trump's interactions with and firing of Comey, "because of the Russia thing," certainly still seem as fishy as they ever did. But yeah, nothing.:rolleyes:

As for "the other side getting incriminated" bullshit you are eating from right wing propaganda peddlers, again, produce some evidence for your arguments, and consulting your crystals doesn't count.:D

th

Last edited:
His body type is 'Cantaloupe that's been beaten with a shoe'.

Back