For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

Yep. When suspecting infidelity, but with no real proof, just play it cool. Don’t get all dramatic and confront them, a lot of times they will get bolder and the proof will come easier.

Anytime it has happened to me, and I eventually had proof or it was just too obvious, I just left them. At the point they tend to be so wrapped up in the other person that it almost seemed like it didn’t matter to them that I dumped them. Or they thought I’d take them back because maybe they thought I knew all along and had just been rolling with it. After a few weeks it hits them that they wrecked the relationship for good, and they’ve always acted so shattered, like it’s the end of the world, try to come back and I just say nah. It’s happened with at least 2 different long term relationships.

Worked out for me though! Got a hot fiancée, make a bunch of $$, and travel the world a few times a year. All these sluts can do is ponder what could have been.

Yep. When suspecting infidelity, but with no real proof, just play it cool. Don’t get all dramatic and confront them, a lot of times they will get bolder and the proof will come easier.

Anytime it has happened to me, and I eventually had proof or it was just too obvious, I just left them. At the point they tend to be so wrapped up in the other person that it almost seemed like it didn’t matter to them that I dumped them. Or they thought I’d take them back because maybe they thought I knew all along and had just been rolling with it. After a few weeks it hits them that they wrecked the relationship for good, and they’ve always acted so shattered, like it’s the end of the world, try to come back and I just say nah. It’s happened with at least 2 different long term relationships.

Worked out for me though! Got a hot fiancée, make a bunch of $$, and travel the world a few times a year. All these sluts can do is ponder what could have been.
This made me happy though, thank you.

I've never really caught one. Had people tell me years later that a girl i was with was cheating but who knows

An ex went from super clingy to very cold in a short amount of time. I knew something was up and she ended up breaking up with me by email, lol. Later, I saw a Facebook notification of "People You May Know" and it was her in her wedding picture. Less than 6 months after the email.

The other one told me, which I do appreciate, so I dropped her on the spot. It was emotional cheating not physical, according to her (yeah yeah I know lol) but honestly I would have rather she just said "I fucked some dude." I put a hell of a lot of effort into her to help her get through her various problems and we had a lot of low lows but even more highs during the course of our rather tumultuous relationship. She was really eager to start a family as soon as possible, clock ticking and all that, so I kind of understood her mindset. I on the other hand was more of a "let's get your shit together and our shit together first" and then start talking about the future and a family. She texted me later, while she was with that dude, to see if I "was okay" but I told her to focus on her new relationship and leave me the fuck alone. She then texted me a couple months later with some long drawn out texts about regret, how she treated me and blah blah. According to her, the dude she chose over me had problems with his little manlet and he might be gay but doesn't know it so they were finished. Once again, I told her to leave me alone and if she contacts me again she will be met with very harsh words. Haven't heard from her since thankfully.

I dated a girl that was a total slut. She had an extremely high sex drive. I fucked her the first time I ever met her. She was staying at our house because she was a friend of my stepmom's.

The first night she was there we went to a bar. There was no flirtation or anything. She was talking to other guys at the bar we went to that night...even had some guy bring her flowers that wasn't even at the bar.

I go to my room to go to bed and she follows me to my room and lays in my bed while she's talking to some dude on the phone. She doesn't hang up, she just starts playing with my junk, pulls it out and starts sucking me off...guy is still on the phone! She finally got off the phone when I put my condom on and was about to get it in. She was a straight up nympho.

I never actually busted her, but I never trusted her either. I just strapped it up and had my fun. I have no proof but I'm sure she fucked other people while we were together because of the way we got together.

You kind of get to know someone's speech pattern, and get a sense when something is off and they're trying to cover for something. You can't half ass it when you question them, it's all in or nothing. I would have felt horrible ending things only to find out later that I was wrong, and actually did 2nd guess myself recently because the guy is such a degenerate and then just ran into them together a week ago. Caught her while I was in the jewelry store picking up her engagement ring.

The first time I heard about it after the break up by some "friends". The other time I heard from my ex after we broke up, many months later. We still hanged out with the same people so we would see each other all the time, not a good idea btw. So one time she said something about hooking up with some guy and I knew by what she said that we were still together when that happened. I caught her and just looked straight in her eyes, I can still remember her face. She didn't know what to do, she had the holy shit I fucked up expression. I didn't say anything but she apologized later. I didn't care anymore.

First time i got cheated on i was so confident, i thought i had a good trusting woman, this was when i was in my early 20s, and i used to let her go out all the times with her friends, later i find out her girlfriends were spreading seeds of doubt in her head about me, making her paranoid, one of them even cried and said if he get with him seriously that means we wont be spending time together anymore. Her friends were all single and jealous types. The frenemy if i cant get a good man she cant either type.

Another of her friends was hooking her up on side dates telling her this guy was better than me, she resisted until she finally broke and got wasted made out with ten random guys and girls at some party bar.

Her girlfriends told her dont tell him, she wound up telling me over the phone in tears, and i got hurt bad i thought she was joking, i tried to forgive her but the trust was broken, and then her girlfriends told her if he really loves you, he will forgive you and if he is a real man he will move on and not hold it against you, if he cant do that he isnt worth you.

So she wound up leaving me for good, and told me on the phone you will never make me feel guilt for what i did, its you who is immature and cant trust me coward and that was the last time we spoke.

It was like crazy, this is when i first found oit about entitlement and lack of accountability in females. How she cheated on me yet her friends were able to turn it on me as if i was the bad guy.

There was a time i got dumped was with a girl i loved but she dumped me because she said i didnt have enough male friends or a large enough family for her dream wedding, she said she wanted a big wedding and that she couldnt be with me because i didnt have enough male friends to be groomsman, she didnt cheat but that was the most hurtful break up. So she dumps me because i didnt have many male friends for her dream wedding and that i had a small family, most of my family was out of usa in the carribean.

“Jody” smashing my chick while I was on a Middle East deployment. Left a note inside one of my PlayStation games.

Yes. Sadly, I found pictures of your Mom with another man while I was on Facebook. That’s how I knew.

First time i got cheated on i was so confident, i thought i had a good trusting woman, this was when i was in my early 20s, and i used to let her go out all the times with her friends, later i find out her girlfriends were spreading seeds of doubt in her head about me, making her paranoid, one of them even cried and said if he get with him seriously that means we wont be spending time together anymore. Her friends were all single and jealous types. The frenemy if i cant get a good man she cant either type.

Another of her friends was hooking her up on side dates telling her this guy was better than me, she resisted until she finally broke and got wasted made out with ten random guys and girls at some party bar.

Her girlfriends told her dont tell him, she wound up telling me over the phone in tears, and i got hurt bad i thought she was joking, i tried to forgive her but the trust was broken, and then her girlfriends told her if he really loves you, he will forgive you and if he is a real man he will move on and not hold it against you, if he cant do that he isnt worth you.

So she wound up leaving me for good, and told me on the phone you will never make me feel guilt for what i did, its you who is immature and cant trust me coward and that was the last time we spoke.

It was like crazy, this is when i first found oit about entitlement and lack of accountability in females. How she cheated on me yet her friends were able to turn it on me as if i was the bad guy.

There was a time i got dumped was with a girl i loved but she dumped me because she said i didnt have enough male friends or a large enough family for her dream wedding, she said she wanted a big wedding and that she couldnt be with me because i didnt have enough male friends to be groomsman, she didnt cheat but that was the most hurtful break up. So she dumps me because i didnt have many male friends for her dream wedding and that i had a small family, most of my family was out of usa in the carribean.

Mine actually still had a "bridal shower" after we broke up cause her mom already booked a room at a resort and just called it a "girls' weekend". She found out then one of her friends was cheating on her husband with the same guy she cheated on me with, and he was also "dating" 2 of the town whores. I was actually only 3 months away from getting married, but thank fucking God I chewed my leg out that bear trap. You can't spend the rest of your life tossing and turning worrying about what someone else is up to.

My dumb stupid ex texted me, thinking she was texting her friend, confirming that I had no idea that she had cheated on me lol.

We where supposed to take our kids to the zoo that day. I went fishing instead.

On Plentyoffish.com ??

<OKC16>

stuck the q-tip down my pee-hole

raw

This is a western cultural feminism thing man. Women can be like men and are there are cheating women in all countries of the world but you cannot honest tell me that all cultures have same culture or society that treats women on such Godly status as what i read in here and on some reddit thread and bodybuildingforum. I swear some women are not raised to believe that they will for real feel bad about the cheating unless you were a total piece of crap.

Back