Can someone post actual video/audio of Trump being racist/sexist/homophobic? (no anonymous sources)

Witness testimony is also known to be extremely unreliable.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

If one lacks proof for their claim, they shouldn't expect to be believed outright.

Thing is they aren’t extraordinary claims when the accused goes ahead and brags about doing what he’s claimed to have done.

I don’t know your gender. You could have been a woman. You claimed to know what they all want so I assumed you were but I guess you’re just making huge generalizations.

Nice try at covering your ignorant post. You’re a bigot.

Trump once referred to a Hispanic Miss Universe as “Miss Housekeeping.”

Lol..trumps a coward racist,meaning he throws racist lined sneak disses in all the time but doesn’t outright say racist things,he does toe the line on saying racially ignorant things though.

I’d say this is pretty damning :

“I’ve waded through 1,021 pages of documents from that legal battle, and they are devastating. Donald Trump was then president of the family real estate firm, and the government amassed overwhelming evidence that the company had a policy of discriminating against blacks, including those serving in the military.

To prove the discrimination, blacks were repeatedly dispatched as testers to Trump apartment buildings to inquire about vacancies, and white testers were sent soon after. Repeatedly, the black person was told that nothing was available, while the white tester was shown apartments for immediate rental.

A former building superintendent working for the Trumps explained that he was told to code any application by a black person with the letter C, for colored, apparently so the office would know to reject it. A Trump rental agent said the Trumps wanted to rent only to “Jews and executives,” and discouraged renting to blacks.”

Donald Trump furiously fought the civil rights suit in the courts and the media, but the Trumps eventually settled on terms that were widely regarded as a victory for the government. Three years later, the government sued the Trumps again, for continuing to discriminate.

The above is about as solid as a case needed to prove racism.. it shows a deliberate scheme to unfairly treat African americans(veterans also) solely based on the preferential treatment of whites...textbook definition of racism.

His retweeting of white nationalist twitter hero’s also make a good case.

Trump reminds me of some of older grandpa types who grew up in a different generation...they say stupid racist shit sometimes...ni#@$*rs this,n#$@*rs that...or wetbacks this,wetbacks that but they don’t view themselves as racist because there neighbors are black and they get along great with them because there “normal” black people...

I truly think trump isn’t racist,I think he’s an opportunist. His racism only manifests when it’s a benefit to him.. real estate/garnering support from his base/etc.

he says a shit ton of what i would call, racially clueless things. its like hes out of touch. but openly racist, using the literal definition of racism, he hasnt openly said any that i know of.

although, for people who will excuse almost anything he says, im not sure what you expect sherdog to come up with for you.....we have people on here who claim that he didnt push that prime minister on camera, but rather, gave him a "bro hug." i mean wtf....you can WATCH him push the guy. so point being, some of you guys will excuse literally anything.

If Trump wasnt hugging the prime minister then why was his arm wrapped around Trumps waist? How come the prime minister was smiling back at Trump?

It's ok to admit that you were wrong about this one Ringo. We all were wrong about that one.

Where is the hard evidence for these 11 women's claims?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Just for the record. You apply the same standard for Hillary and the Clinton foundation?

Ya, a guy who would mock a handicapped reporter on live tv should be given the benefit of the doubt with his grab-em-by-the-pussy-avoiding-STDs-was-my-own-personal-Vietnam-I-only-like-combat-vets-that-don't-get-caught-etc-etc-etc comments.

giphy.gif

PS. For all you lummoxes who are going to swoop in and say, 'he does this all the time, he's just making fun of people' - show me one singular instance where Trump ever used these type of gestures to deride somebody.

If Trump wasnt hugging the prime minister then why was his arm wrapped around Trumps waist?

idk, maybe trying to stay upright after he got shifted 2 feet?

this is proof that a person can believe whatever they want to believe. i mean, you can WATCH the guy get pushed. was it a schoolyard shove? no. but its clear what was going on to 99.8% of anyone who sees the video.

How come the prime minister was smiling back at Trump?

a reflexive reaction to awkwardness for many people, especially when youre on camera and you know it. what should he have done? push him back? cuss him? scowl?

then you have trumps nervous tick afterwards because he knows he did something F'ing weird. that odd suit adjustment and scan of the crowd lol.

It's ok to admit that you were wrong about this one Ringo. We all were wrong about that one.

ok.

It’s what you call people who make homophobic jokes.

You’re a bigot.

I wasn’t joking. You seemed to think that men with that kind wealth are so attractive any female who encountered one at a party would want their pussy grabbed by one. I thought that was you projecting your own opinion. I don’t know how else you would come to such a generalization.

7 pages of nothing because there isn't anything but every liberal bot spouts the same nonsense so matter of factly on this site.

idk, maybe trying to stay upright after he got shifted 2 feet?

this is proof that a person can believe whatever they want to believe. i mean, you can WATCH the guy get pushed. was it a schoolyard shove? no. but its clear what was going on to 99.8% of anyone who sees the video.

Now you're just being stubborn and refusing to re think initial impressions. Again, I thought he pushed the minister as well and thought it was hilarious so im not trying to defend or absolve Trump. But upon further examination its clear that he came up behind the prime minister and habe him a bro hug as he brushed by him.

a reflexive reaction to awkwardness for many people, especially when youre on camera and you know it. what should he have done? push him back? cuss him? scowl?

He could have at least appeared surrised...off balance maybe. But he doesnt react surprised nor is he losing balance or having to step over. In fact he smiles and puts his arm around Trump. No one around reacts like someone just got pushed out the way.

Just for the record. You apply the same standard for Hillary and the Clinton foundation?
I've never actually mentioned the Clinton foundation on this forum.

I just didn't care. Any scumbagery that allegedly happened I just chalked up to S.O.P. in the political realm.

Generally curious, I tried searching for instances of Trump actually saying racist things, and couldn't find a single one come out of his mouth. The only ones people ever seem to come up with are from 'anonymous sources' (which have been falsified in the past).

So, if the guy is such a blatant racist/sexist/homophobe, it should be easy for people to provide clear evidence of Trump blatantly saying things on record.

How about spreading the blatant lie that the first black President is secretly an illegal African immigrant?

That's as racist at it gets. He didn't make that claim about any of the white people in office. No, it's the black man named Hussein who's a secret immigrant with a fake birth certificate.

That's fucking racist.

Ya, a guy who would mock a handicapped reporter on live tv should be given the benefit of the doubt with his grab-em-by-the-pussy-avoiding-STDs-was-my-own-personal-Vietnam-I-only-like-combat-vets-that-don't-get-caught-etc-etc-etc comments.

giphy.gif

PS. For all you lummoxes who are going to swoop in and say, 'he does this all the time, he's just making fun of people' - show me one singular instance where Trump ever used these type of gestures to deride somebody.
I don't know if if he was making fun of that reporter or not but he made that gesture multiple times during his campaign

Wow, just wow, the rightwingers in here are dumber then a pig's anus.
Still aproving Trump makes you disgusting, ignorant sub-humans that should be removed from this planet since you all are a waste of space.
Cockroaches have more to offer to this planet then you people have.

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Nice try at covering your ignorant post. You’re a bigot.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, I think you should actually quote the post where he disparaged gay people. If he didn't actually say that he opposed homosexuals, then he can't be a bigot. Thread says so.

Back