Can someone post actual video/audio of Trump being racist/sexist/homophobic? (no anonymous sources)

Because the left see so clearly and is so often correct :rolleyes:

Let's do it one mo time again!

Wow, just wow, the rightwingers in here are dumber then a pig's anus.
Still aproving Trump makes you disgusting, ignorant sub-humans that should be removed from this planet since you all are a waste of space.
Cockroaches have more to offer to this planet then you people have.

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Dont be rude, the anus of a pig has a purpose.......

Oh no another pitiful and warped Canadian progressive being a creep... I'm shocked.

Shouldn't you be flogging yourself and making another Trump thread?
You are getting more progressive in your progressive talk, while progressing at nothing but talking about progression.
You should be doing something to yourself, you and DP (your like buddy) are so angry with your lives, and progressively getting worse.

Witness testimony is also known to be extremely unreliable.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

If one lacks proof for their claim, they shouldn't expect to be believed outright.
You keeps using the word "extraordinary" when there is nothing extraordinary about these claims.

He said they're rapists and murders and "some," he presumes, are decent people. That implies that the majority, or at the very least a considerably disproportionate amount, are rapists and killers.

wrong
“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists.

Reading comprehension: who are "they" in the above passage?
They = The people Mexico sends

More evidence: "They're not sending you, they're not sending you" Who are the you? the people Trump was pointing to. So in the same passage he demonstrated that the people he pointed to are Mexico's best that it's not sending

This is reading 101, There are SAT questions harder than this. I cannot believe MILLIONS of these idiots were misled even with records of what he said available at everyone's fingertips. Proof positive again that the knee jerk liberals have little brains and lots of pride: lethal combination to be manipulated, agitated and ultimately subjugated: dumb people are easy to control.

You keeps using the word "extraordinary" when there is nothing extraordinary about these claims.
Sure it is. A conveniently timed accusation right before an election, or right after someone has come to power, is an extraordinary claim, and requires extraordinary evidence.

Beyond that, I have yet to see one single scrap of evidence for any of these claims.

As I've said before, that which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

If the only thing an accuser has is accusations, then the only thing I have is skepticism.

Sure it is. A conveniently timed accusation right before an election, or right after someone has come to power, is an extraordinary claim, and requires extraordinary evidence.

Beyond that, I have yet to see one single scrap of evidence for any of these claims.

As I've said before, that which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

If the only thing an accuser has is accusations, then the only thing I have is skepticism.
No it aint. He admitted to just grabbing pussy ( sexual assault) on audio. He has showed himself to be a liar on more than one occasion and is devoid of morals. Also multiple witnesses and victims have come forward. Nothing extraordinary about these claims.

wrong

Reading comprehension: who are "they" in the above passage?
They = The people Mexico sends

More evidence: "They're not sending you, they're not sending you" Who are the you? the people Trump was pointing to. So in the same passage he demonstrated that the people he pointed to are Mexico's best that it's not sending

This is reading 101, There are SAT questions harder than this. I cannot believe MILLIONS of these idiots were misled even with records of what he said available at everyone's fingertips. Proof positive again that the knee jerk liberals have little brains and lots of pride: lethal combination to be manipulated, agitated and ultimately subjugated: dumb people are easy to control.

This is even more moronic than what I supposed the argument to be. Mexico is not "sending" anyone, you dolt. These are persons fleeing violence and lack of economic opportunity on their own volition. The Mexican government has absolutely no part in this. If you or dip shit Don would like to present some evidence that there is some grand conspiracy by which the Mexican government is either sending murderous state agents into the US to cause havoc or punishing its criminals by banishing them into the most powerful country in the world, by all means give it your best shot.

Just because Trump is a moron and doesn't understand the origins of undocumented entry doesn't mean he gets a pass on saying that all or most undocumented immigrants are violent criminals.

@Bald1, you should be embarrassed for having "liked" a post this stupidly deflecting.

No it aint. He admitted to just grabbing pussy ( sexual assault) on audio. He has showed himself to be a liar on more than one occasion and is devoid of morals. Also multiple witnesses and victims have come forward. Nothing extraordinary about these claims.
So..........

Where is the evidence for these claims?

That's okay, I'll wait....

So..........

Where is the evidence for these claims?

That's okay, I'll wait....
I guess everyone of those women are liers and your orange messiah is an honest lil angel :rolleyes:.

Either way my arguement wasn't that I had visual evidence for you, but that these claims are not "extraordinary".

it takes an odd racist to name an extremely unqualified minority to head a Cabinet position

or does Ben Carson not count

Lots of proof in here that Trump is a bombastic dickhead, and that people either can't read worth a damn or they're just begging to be misinformed. No evidence he's racist. And, of course, as we all knew his views of women in general are those of a 71 year old pussy hound. I don't know if that makes him sexist per say, but unless talking about specific women, he does just look at many as sexual gratifiers with two legs. Then again he loves Oprah and Mrs Alternative Facts.

I don't think he's any type of an "ist", but rather categorizes people as those he can and can not use, or are on his "level". The former he views with disdain and is willing to use, while the latter he looks at as members in his club.

it takes an odd racist to name an extremely unqualified minority to head a Cabinet position

or does Ben Carson not count

He rewards anybody who is nice to him, no matter how unqualified.

This is even more moronic than what I supposed the argument to be. Mexico is not "sending" anyone, you dolt. These are persons fleeing violence and lack of economic opportunity on their own volition. The Mexican government has absolutely no part in this. If you or dip shit Don would like to present some evidence that there is some grand conspiracy by which the Mexican government is either sending murderous state agents into the US to cause havoc or punishing its criminals by banishing them into the most powerful country in the world, by all means give it your best shot.

Just because Trump is a moron and doesn't understand the origins of undocumented entry doesn't mean he gets a pass on saying that all or most undocumented immigrants are violent criminals.

@Bald1, you should be embarrassed for having "liked" a post this stupidly deflecting.
Good thing I don't embarrass easily, eh? :) Read my last post in this thread on my views on Trump. Although I did make an error in saying he's not an "ist" of any kind as I think he is an elitist. Rather than judging people on race, gender, or sexual persuasion, I think his views on us vs them is based on social/financial status.

At least that's how I see it.

Canada then:

Canada now:

You are getting more progressive in your progressive talk, while progressing at nothing but talking about progression.
You should be doing something to yourself, you and DP (your like buddy) are so angry with your lives, and progressively getting worse.

<Prem973>

Last edited:
Back