Women's marches around the world rally against Trump, sexual misconduct

She is a fuckin bulldozer.

I mean just think in simplistic evolutionary terms. That woman is gonna protect your children. She is fuckin strong.

Hardass women like that are actually my specialty. lol. I love them. Like I was digging around in this INTJ's chest for months trying to find her heart, finally found it, showed it to her and said, "See, I told you it was in there."

lol.

images.duckduckgo.com.png

That is why I respect her. lol. I said before that I would rather fix the world series than win it. Fixing it is more impressive. The way she navigates this shit is impressive. I need some of that.
You can be a strong advocate/competitor for your cause without resorting to underhanded measures. She knows her case is weak so resorts to cheating and lying. Sorry, I can't respect that.

That is why I respect her. lol. I said before that I would rather fix the world series than win it. Fixing it is more impressive. The way she navigates this shit is impressive. I need some of that.

“Men are so simple of mind, and so much dominated by their immediate needs, that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived.”

Niccolò Machiavelli

Succeeding without resorting to deception is what's truly impressive.

Sarsour is a hobbled woman.

A pawn to an ideology that demands she hide her head beneath a veil, lest she be disciplined for it. And she's so owned she'd put herself out front for her overlords, and play the role of recruiter.

That's your kind of woman? IMO, you should aim higher, homie.

“Men are so simple of mind, and so much dominated by their immediate needs, that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived.”

Niccolò Machiavelli

A pawn to an ideology that demands she hide her head beneath a veil, lest she be disciplined for it. And she's so owned she'd put herself out front for her overlords, and play the role of recruiter.

That's you're kind of woman? IMO, you should aim higher, homie.
Excellent post.

Niccolò Machiavelli

That's your kind of woman? IMO, you should aim higher, homie.

Is it deception though? we are all deceptive. we all live fake lives.

you cant fake her passion either. Machiavelli speaks intellectually. He wouldnt understand the emotional firepower of someone like her.

You know his advice for getting into office? Go with the crowd. Because the people there are happy and don't want new blood in there fucking it up. So he contradicts your point immediately. I know how Machiavelli thinks. You must be agreeable to power to attain it. She is fuckin Machiavellian. Inconsistent world views mixed with extreme will to power = Machiavelli.

And Lincoln said it better:

latest

Machievelli is actually a fuckin weasel. Sarsour is not. She comes at you head on. It is fuckin machiavelli who is the power mover with no convictions. And Sarsour speaks with balls. She roars. You can tell Machiavelli is a disinterested intellectual who has no clue what he is talking about.

If you would have mentioned Voltaire I may agree. He had balls. But not fuckin Machiavelli. He was suck up. Voltaire sucks up to nobody.

Last edited:
Dammit tiny picture man! I can't make out your two pixel pic and I want to know what it says! Lol

Discription for the Visually Challenged;)

INTJ: The Coldest Human(7 of 9)

INTP: The Warmest Machine(Data)

Discription for the Visually Challenged;)

INTJ: The Coldest Human(7 of 9)

INTP: The Warmest Machine(Data)
Thanks my cabre tossing hombre. I always surf the 'Dog on mobile and dont have a microscope, so can't make out microbial pics. 7 of 9 should have been called 10 out of 10.

Thanks my cabre tossing hombre. I always surf the 'Dog on mobile and dont have a microscope, so can't make out microbial pics. 7 of 9 should have been called 10 out of 10.

7 of 9 could assimilate me anytime:)

What is Machiavellian work based on? It is a guide to leaders. It is not for leaders because Mac wasn't one. It is like a republican party memo.

Zuckerberg is intp. Both him and musk have no feeling. The difference is, Zuckerberg cares. He changes with the wind. It is called feeling suggestive. In that he is suggestive to current trends. Like making the world a better place over profit. Admitting he did wrong with Russia. Basically putting his balls in his wife's purse. He is seeking feeling.

Musk is total opposite. Independent. More intense. More irritable. More inspiring. Bill Gates is similar to Musk. Gates will fight you over an inch. Zuck backs down. You don't tell Steve jobs, bill gates or elon musk what to do. you just dont.

Zuckerberg is intp. Both him and musk have no feeling. The difference is, Zuckerberg cares. He changes with the wind. It is called feeling suggestive. In that he is suggestive to current trends. Like making the world a better place over profit. Admitting he did wrong with Russia. Basically putting his balls in his wife's purse. He is seeking feeling.

Musk is total opposite. Independent. More intense. More irritable. More inspiring. Bill Gates is similar to Musk. Gates will fight you over an inch. Zuck backs down. You don't tell Steve jobs, bill gates or elon musk what to do. you just dont.
Until I brush up on the 16 personality types again this post is wasted on me.

Until I brush up on the 16 personality types again this post is wasted on me.

You dont have to understand. All you need to know is: zuckerberg is a nice squeaky clean guy who wants to maintain that image. he is a good ceo that way. he will never do or say anything stupid. He will follow liberal causes. Like he put black lives matter in FB headquarters and many employees wrote over it, "all lives matter".

Musk would never do such a thing. Or Gates. They actually all fit where they should. Gates is perfect for Microsoft. Musk is perfect for Tesla. In fact I think a lot of Tesla's success is from Musk. He is like another Steve Jobs. Who would also smack Zuckerberg for trying to enforce the liberal cause of the week. Zuck bows to political pressure. Which is actually good for his shareholders. As a shareholder of Facebook, I have confidence in Zuck. I don't like the guy but he is good. Zuck is the perfect tone for his audience. Middle aged white people who now have a conscience. Musk or Gates being the face of Facebook simply would not work. lol a Musk being a social media darling. Zuch has this charming, intelligent optimism.

Last edited:
You dont have to understand. All you need to know is: zuckerberg is a nice squeaky clean guy who wants to maintain that image. he is a good ceo that way. he will never do or say anything stupid. He will follow liberal causes. Like he put black lives matter in FB headquarters and many employees wrote over it, "all lives matter".

Musk would never do such a thing. Or Gates. They actually all fit where they should. Gates is perfect for Microsoft. Musk is perfect for Tesla. In fact I think a lot of Tesla's success is from Musk. He is like another Steve Jobs. Who would also smack Zuckerberg for trying to enforce the liberal cause of the week. Zuck bows to political pressure. Which is actually good for his shareholders. As a shareholder of Facebook, I have confidence in Zuck. I don't like the guy but he is good. Zuck is the perfect tone for his audience. Middle aged white people who now have a conscience. Musk or Gates being the face of Facebook simply would not work. lol a Musk being a social media darling. Zuch has this charming, intelligent optimism.

I'm an INTJ; what is this, "conscience" you Humans speak of?;)

I'm an INTJ; what is this, "conscience" you Humans speak of?;)

Another important difference is that Musk views the future negatively. As do I. Like he is one of the few guys saying AI is the biggest existential threat to humanity. He is fuckin right. Bill Gates agreed. But Zuck is just all about the positives. Him and Musk have debated on this.

I mean, stephen hawking, musk and bill gates have all expressed warning of AI. Bill Gates said he doesnt get why people dont worry about it. He is exactly right. We need doomsayers like that. Thomas Jefferson said that delay is preferable to error.

Another important difference is that Musk views the future negatively. As do I. Like he is one of the few guys saying AI is the biggest existential threat to humanity. He is fuckin right. Bill Gates agreed. But Zuck is just all about the positives. Him and Musk have debated on this.

I mean, stephen hawking, musk and bill gates have all expressed warning of AI. Bill Gates said he doesnt get why people dont worry about it. He is exactly right. We need doomsayers like that. Thomas Jefferson said that delay is preferable to error.
I can get on board with questioning AI. I mean, a completely alien intelligence based on inorganic operations without a body to speak of so it does not have a built in understanding of our self preservation motives? Yeah, what could possibly go wrong with such an intelligence living within the devices that keep us from regressing back to the iron age?

Back