Women's marches around the world rally against Trump, sexual misconduct

The Irony in all of this is that if it weren't for white women the republican party would never win anything.

We should have never given them the right to vote.
Just look at Germany perfectly peaceful country for centuries, women can vote and boom 10 years later you had Hitler and concentration camps.
Or the US you gave women the right to vote and 20 years later you were throwing nuclear bombs around like candy.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Sarsour doing a women's march is like Pat Robertson doing an interfaith march.
This woman supports the most regressive and chauvinistic cultures around (Islam) .

Sarsour's comments about Ayaan Hirsi Ali, should make her a pariah to the progressive wing of any country. But hypocritic and braindead liberals support such an odious woman.

what country? you sound as if women's march is only happening in USA. There are women marches at the same time in other countries, too.

None of it is about FGM, burqas, women's rights in the middle east, gang rapes in India as @LogicalInsanity mentioned

I am having a hard time figuring out how all of this is a direct response to what I said. Unless there are women marching in the middle east and in India right now, you seem to have misinterpreted something I said.

oh man, you know what I want to see? Sarsour vs Sara Silverman. Silverman is a supporter of Israel/zionism and Sarsour hates it. Sarsour would tear her to shreds.
Under PRIDE rules preferably.

I don't like Sarsour or agree with her but I respect her. She is a bulldog. She goes for the throat. I like women like that. I want to see more Sarsour and less limp wristed speeches by Meryl Streep. Sarsour has fire in her belly.

It's just hard to take her message to heart when she wears a hijab and preaches for Sharia law. Doesn't sit right with me.

But I'll grant you that she's got fire in her belly. She's tenacious for sure.

The Irony in all of this is that if it weren't for white women the republican party would never win anything.

We should have never given them the right to vote.
Just look at Germany perfectly peaceful country for centuries, women can vote and boom 10 years later you had Hitler and concentration camps.
Or the US you gave women the right to vote and 20 years later you were throwing nuclear bombs around like candy.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
<seedat>

It's just hard to take her message to heart when she wears a hijab and preaches for Sharia law. Doesn't sit right with me.

But I'll grant you that she's got fire in her belly. She's tenacious for sure.

Hard to take her message to heart? How about impossible, for anyone not wearing their blinders.

She's using liberals to sow dissent and division among our populace, while also promoting Islamic ideology (Sharia). And there are so many willing to lament about Trump, they never stop to think about the motives of the organizer, or how they're being used.

They had people putting on US flag Hijabs at the march in NY last year.

<Prem973>

Unbelievable.

I am having a hard time figuring out how all of this is a direct response to what I said. Unless there are women marching in the middle east and in India right now, you seem to have misinterpreted something I said.
the first women's march in 2017 rallies were mostly aimed at Trump immediately following his inauguration. Simultaneously, there were other marches outside of United States such as the one in Norway, UK, Japan, Switzerland, and Canada. Women in those countries were marching against Trump because of his "grab by the pussy" comment? Yeah, I got it Trump is not exactly a beacon of light for women's right movement, but why aren't those women marching against FGM, burqas, women's rights in the middle east, gang rapes in India?

That's my point.

By any means necessary, eh? Sarsour is toxic, but it's all good if she's on your side, right?
I never expressed an opinion on her. Please don't misrepresent my position. Supporting hundreds of thousands of women marching all over the country has nothing to do with Linda Sarsour.

From what I know of her, she sucks. So the fuck what?

the first women's march in 2017 rallies were mostly aimed at Trump immediately following his inauguration. Simultaneously, there were other marches outside of United States such as the one in Norway, UK, Japan, Switzerland, and Canada. Women in those countries were marching against Trump because of his "grab by the pussy" comment? Yeah, I got it Trump is not exactly a beacon of light for women's right movement, but why aren't those women marching against FGM, burqas, women's rights in the middle east, gang rapes in India?

That's my point.

Oh ok, I understand what you're saying. I honestly have no idea what women in those other countries are marching for because I have not looked into it at all. They are obviously inspired and influenced by American women, just like Americans influence everyone in the world in pretty much every other way, but I would guess that they are marching on behalf of the women in their own country who are dealing with their own country's issue.

If Japanese women are marching in protest of Donald Trump that would be weird.

Hard to take her message to heart? How about impossible, for anyone not wearing their blinders.

She's using liberals to sow dissent and division among our populace, while also promoting Islamic ideology (Sharia). And there are so many willing to lament about Trump, they never stop to think about the motives of the organizer, or how they're being used.

<Prem973>

Unbelievable.

Yep. That about sums it up. I just didn't want to come down too hard on her. But yeah. Seconded. It's dangerous.

I never expressed an opinion on her. Please don't misrepresent my position. Supporting hundreds of thousands of women marching all over the country has nothing to do with Linda Sarsour.

From what I know of her, she sucks. So the fuck what?
She sucks, but you have no problems supporting her movement (womens march) as long as it "sweeps republicans out of office".

Is the same as -

Trump sucks but I'll vote for him as long as it keeps Hillary out of office.

A less than principled approach to politics I say. Unless you're going to pretend her involvement is all about womens rights rather than furthering her Islamist cause. In that case ignore my "less than principled" comment and replace it with misinformed naivety.

By any means necessary, eh? Sarsour is toxic, but it's all good if she's on your side, right?

I admire her strength. She is not on my side but she is a force to be reckoned with. I joked I wold like to see her vs Sara Silverman and somebody said it should be under PRIDE rules. But I don't mean physically or any violence. I mean Sarsour is such a dominant personality that she would put Silverman in her place with just words. Conflict arouses me honestly.

quote-the-valor-that-struggles-is-better-than-the-weakness-that-endures-georg-wilhelm-friedrich-hegel-36-92-85.jpg

white liberals are fuckin weak. they need the valor of struggle. Western society itself is weakness that endures. While the other parts of the world fight with valor and all their hearts. That is powerful.

Sarsour doing a women's march is like Pat Robertson doing an interfaith march.
This woman supports the most regressive and chauvinistic cultures around (Islam) .

Sarsour's comments about Ayaan Hirsi Ali, should make her a pariah to the progressive wing of any country. But hypocritic and braindead liberals support such an odious woman.

Ya, I mentioned that. I cannot imagine what would happen to white male for saying that. That is mean and nasty shit. This is why I say Trump is a pussy. Trump isn't fuckin mean. His insults are childish. Sarsour is talking about ripping the ovaries out of females with her bare hands. That is fuckin mean. lol. And I like it.

I admire her strength. She is not on my side but she is a force to be reckoned with. I joked I wold like to see her vs Sara Silverman and somebody said it should be under PRIDE rules. But I don't mean physically or any violence. I mean Sarsour is such a dominant personality that she would put Silverman in her place with just words. Conflict arouses me honestly.

quote-the-valor-that-struggles-is-better-than-the-weakness-that-endures-georg-wilhelm-friedrich-hegel-36-92-85.jpg

white liberals are fuckin weak. they need the valor of struggle. Western society itself is weakness that endures. While the other parts of the world fight with valor and all their hearts. That is powerful.
She's a duplicitous and delusional cunt. Nothing to admire about mentall illness.

She thinks Sharia is compatible with feminism, promotes Islam and in the meanwhile ignores claims of sexual harassment when it occurs in her own back yard because it would be damaging to her cause. She's as tribal as one can get. Watch any interview with her. They're all full of half truths, misdirection and personal attacks. She's the definition of "crybully" and makes Trump look like an honest man of substance. I'm not a fan you could say.

She's a duplicitous and delusional cunt. Nothing to admire about mentall illness.

She thinks Sharia is compatible with feminism, promotes Islam and in the meanwhile ignores claims of sexual harassment when it occurs in her own back yard because it would be damaging to her cause. She's as tribal as one can get. Watch any interview with her. They're all full of half truths, misdirection and personal attacks. She's the definition of "crybully" and makes Trump look like an honest man of substance. I'm not a fan you could say.

She is a fuckin bulldozer.

I mean just think in simplistic evolutionary terms. That woman is gonna protect your children. She is fuckin strong.

Hardass women like that are actually my specialty. lol. I love them. Like I was digging around in this INTJ's chest for months trying to find her heart, finally found it, showed it to her and said, "See, I told you it was in there."

lol.

She is my opposite basically. I am so indecisive. She fits what I need.

EIEs admire people whose thinking is clear-cut, unambiguous, and stalwart, who reduce the myriad of possibilities down to one single option. This is something they are almost completely unable to do on their own (they easily doubt their ability to choose right), but have a deep need for in other people.

In conversation EIEs tend to go off on tangents when something is mentioned that triggers an emotional response, and they often need to be reminded of the subject matter or purpose of the discussion.

EIEs are happy to let someone else organize their schedule and keep track of their engagements and things to do.

basically, I love strong personalities. Malcolm X too. All walks of life.

<Prem973>

Unbelievable.

That is why I respect her. lol. I said before that I would rather fix the world series than win it. Fixing it is more impressive. The way she navigates this shit is impressive. I need some of that.

Back