Stipe Miocic vs. Francis N'Gannou - Heavyweight Title

It's beyond sad that in the year 2018 guys fighting for a title are completely unable to stop getting humped, hugged and laid on for 5 rounds MMA hasn't evolved at all, it's devolved back to where it was 10 years ago.

At least DC finished. And at least I didn't actually pay for this hot garbage burning in a dumpster fire. I'm starting to think it's actually a company policy that every PPV main event must be as boring as humanly possible and last all 5 rounds.

The last 3 rounds were terrible.
There had to be 4 solid minutes where Stipe had his forearm on the back of Ngannou's neck not doing anything and Ngannou did next to nothing at any point in the last 3.
Has to be worst result possible for UFC. Hyped guy loses but the fight sucked and I don't think anybody watching for the first time want to see Stipe's next fight. Unfortunately cause we know how good some of his fights have been

lol @ Joe - he thinks Gus is better than ever before, BUT... he's recovering from surgery...

If you've beaten JDS and Bigfoot you've beaten all the guys Cain has fought.

What the fuck is Joe talking about?? Stipe has beaten all the same dudes Cain has, and more!

Was anyone else shocked at how little Stipe was doing when Ngannou was defenseless? All he had to do was start wailing on him like he did Hunt and Herb would have stopped it. I honestly can't believe Herb let him stall that much.

The last 3 rounds were terrible.
There had to be 4 solid minutes where Stipe had his forearm on the back of Ngannou's neck not doing anything and Ngannou did next to nothing at any point in the last 3.
Has to be worst result possible for UFC. Hyped guy loses but the fight sucked and I don't think anybody watching for the first time want to see Stipe's next fight. Unfortunately cause we know how good some of his fights have been

Don't forget Herb literally standing there doing nothing except clap his hands every minute or so. Hell, if that's all it takes to be an MMA ref these days then sign me up, it'll be the easiest money I ever made.

That awkward moment where Cruz was saying Gus is a potential contender for Stipe but is hurt

Same. Felt he could have ended it in R3. Looks like he didn't want to gamble on punching himself out and being helpless against Francis if it didn't pan out.

He's lucky that Herb let him stall that much. He was literally doing the bare minimum possible to keep it from being stood. Ngannou wasn't going anywhere, he could barely stand up when the bell rang. I thought in that position he would let his hands go like he did and it would have been over much sooner.

Was anyone else shocked at how little Stipe was doing when Ngannou was defenseless? All he had to do was start wailing on him like he did Hunt and Herb would have stopped it. I honestly can't believe Herb let him stall that much.
Did you see the size disparity? Stalling? Stop.

The little liberal can go cry somewhere else now.

Trump 1
Francis 0

Millennials are fun, aren't they? All about the positivity when they're having everything go their way but the minute it doesn't all that "I can do anything if I want to!" stuff goes right out the window and they either go completely silent or blame everyone else on the planet for it.

Back