Fascistization of Cable News

No, you don't. You made less than a shitty argument and got embarrassed and brought in an alt account to try and salvage some dignity (not gonna happen).

Game over.

Pretending @Jopious Extronimous isn't equally as stupid as you isn't going to be possible. We could simply challenge both of you with logic problems usually asked of 5th graders and you'd both fail. I know it's not incontrovertible proof that you're the same person, but it's incontrovertible proof that you're both idiots.
J6LdUIJ.gif

LOL wtf? When have I ever said that...?

And honestly, don't insult TCK like that, his trolling never relies on nothing but gay jokes and saying cuck and triggered. His trolling sucks, but it's way better than the garbage you brought to this thread.
Really? I honestly thought you were better than that. Sad.

Well it's getting really apparent who around here is just in defensive posting mode the second they think their "team" is being criticized. Really pathetic shit.

@HomerThompson, make a thread about how Oprah would be a bad president, critique Trump during your explanation of it and watch as the conservatives here tell us what a great candidate Oprah would be. Guarantee that happens.

Are you a liar or stupid?

You can't even admit you misunderstood the intent of the OP and you're giving him shit for shitposting? All you're doing right now is making his hotdog gifs seem applicable.

Riiiiight. That's why you said "I know I've been insulting you BUT...", because the next thing you said after that was.... another insult.

Makes perfect sense.... coming from you.

Soon you will fuck up on third vs first person and I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

Just quit while you're only bigly behind.

You can't even admit you misunderstood the intent of the OP and you're giving him shit for shitposting? All you're doing right now is making his hotdog gifs seem applicable.

<FookIsThatGuy>

You must be new here. @HomerThompson does this all the time. He gets his shit pushed in on a topic and then shifts gears.
OP clearly states what I called him on. Only after I quoted him on stated position did he create a broader position.
At no time did he disprove my original posts.

Get back what you put in with me.

If your posts were serious, you are dumber than rocks.

Why? Tell me what about my posts was dumb. I'm eager to here it. You're a smart person right? So articulating what made my posts dumb should be as easy for you as the posts you've already made.

Usually when people are smart and things are obvious, they don't spend 20 posts going "it's obvious, it's obvious, it's obvious", they simply state why it is obvious.

If your posts weren't serious, I responded in kind.

You got called out on making an assumption, and when it was pointed out, you resorted to calling me a phag.

I know you want to pretend that's not what happen, but sadly literacy is a thing and the first few pages of this thread still exist.

I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt. If I was wrong to do so, go home and slap your family, because they did you no favors by telling you that you are smart enough to have an opinion that people should take seriously.

So you really just have absolutely nothing to bring to the table?

Here's a tip; if all you can do is say "this is stupid" 100 times, and you're unable to say why something is stupid.... it's because you're a stupid person.

Does anyone know when VR gave Palis his account? I seem to remember him NOT being a 12 year old kid discovering his homosexuality through the internet at some point....

Weird. Thanks for the thread Homer, the topic sadly got lost but the way it made shitposters stand up and out themselves was very insightful.

We've got Trump fans defending CNN's journalism. Well done.
You are one angry, bigoted, cisgender white privilege male asshole. Typical progressive shill, I guess.

This has been going on for decades. If you hadn't noticed it it was because your team was better at stacking the deck so you enjoyed it.

<FookIsThatGuy>

You must be new here. @HomerThompson does this all the time. He gets his shit pushed in on a topic and then shifts gears.
OP clearly states what I called him on. Only after I quoted him on stated position did he create a broader position.
source.gif

My god, this is sure a touchy subject for the people who defend indefensible media practices, both mainstream and "alternative." Holy shit lol. Homer deep dicked the psyche of the entire thread.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Where did he shift gears? Tell me where he changed his stance on anyting once in this thread.

You misunderstood the point he was making, it was pointed out to you, and now all you want to discuss is Homer himself.

That's as transparent as it gets. And I'm the guy who just told you why you're an idiot, you can save the gif next time.

<FookIsThatGuy>

New here? You think this is the first alt that @HomerThompson has used? It's not. The difference here is that he got so destroyed and embarrassed so thoroughly and so quickly by posters that are superior to him that he HAD to use the alt to directly defend him. There was no guise of understanding what the fuck is occurring, on his part, just deny the exposure of being an imbecile.

New here? You think this is the first alt that @HomerThompson has used? It's not. The difference here is that he got so destroyed and embarrassed so thoroughly and so quickly by posters that are superior to him that he HAD to use the alt to directly defend him. There was no guise of understanding what the fuck is occurring, on his part, just deny the exposure of being an imbecile.
You're literally delusional man. Please fuck off out of my thread. Thanks.

The irony in a guy who declares everything from a source fascism simply because he doesn’t need like it, and wants those thoughts to not be on tv. That the media is failing because it is being TOO fair to Trump and gang.

Wow.

Where did he shift gears? Tell me where he changed his stance on anyting once in this thread.

You misunderstood the point he was making, it was pointed out to you, and now all you want to discuss is Homer himself.

That's as transparent as it gets. And I'm the guy who just told you why you're an idiot, you can save the gif next time.
I miss high school. His position is crystal clear in the OP. He, and the op-ed he quoted, are blaming this on Trump.
He makes no historical reference to the decline in journalistic integrity, which is rich because the op-ed, ironically, stresses the importance of that. You've clearly taken a side and aren't going to be influenced by what has actually happened here.

The irony in a guy who declares everything from a source fascism simply because he doesn’t need like it, and wants those thoughts to not be on tv. That the media is failing because it is being TOO fair to Trump and gang.

Wow.
Nothing here resembles a coherent thought, or addresses the OP in any way. Try again. Thanks.

Why? Tell me what about my posts was dumb. I'm eager to here it. You're a smart person right? So articulating what made my posts dumb should be as easy for you as the posts you've already made.

Usually when people are smart and things are obvious, they don't spend 20 posts going "it's obvious, it's obvious, it's obvious", they simply state why it is obvious.

You got called out on making an assumption, and when it was pointed out, you resorted to calling me a phag.

I know you want to pretend that's not what happen, but sadly literacy is a thing and the first few pages of this thread still exist.

So you really just have absolutely nothing to bring to the table?

Here's a tip; if all you can do is say "this is stupid" 100 times, and you're unable to say why something is stupid.... it's because you're a stupid person.

What's the point in explaining something to someone that is too stupid to understand or is just trolling.

My god, this is sure a touchy subject for the people who defend indefensible media practices, both mainstream and "alternative." Holy shit lol. Homer deep dicked the psyche of the entire thread.

I thought for sure @Jopious Extronimous was you after @HomerThompson 's first post as him, but then I remembered that you're actually intelligent enough to do what he's attempting to do in a covert manner.

Your boy lost his mind. After he's banned you're only gonna have his alts to protect you.

Back