86% of generation Z young white boys supported Trump in a study

I don’t think it is a surprise that kids would prefer an internet troll over someone trying to run on substantive policy.

I wouldn’t consider it a win for conservatism. It’ a win for trolling.

I do think it is a bad sign, but it will only take one election with a more charismatic democratic candidate to get half of those kids to jump to the other side. If you take this same cohort of kids and give them the choice between Obama and Romney, you think Romney would win by a similar margin? No way.

V9zmqvr.jpg

Lol. What “hard times” have young American kids dealt with, in the grand scheme of things? What “hard times”have young American whites dealt with as compared to black and Hispanics?

Many young white men are bitches with victim complexes. They THINK they are being oppressed, but I genuinely fail to see it.

Last edited:

Wait until these "young conservatives" entre the real world and get buttfucked by it to see if they still are against public education, healthcare, workers and consumer protections and in general everything that the GOP hates.

Also i would consider the Roman Republic to be more liberal than the Roman Empire, you know the idea of having free people and a republican government as opposed to an Emperor and a slave economy.

I don’t think it is a surprise that kids would prefer an internet troll over someone trying to run on substantive policy.

I wouldn’t consider it a win for conservatism. It’ a win for trolling.

I do think it is a bad sign, but it will only take one election with a more charismatic democratic candidate to get half of those kids to jump to the other side. If you take this same cohort of kids and give them the choice between Obama and Romney, you think Romney would win by a similar margin? No way.

Lol. What “hard times” have young American kids dealt with, in the grand scheme of things? What “hard times”have young American whites dealt with as compared to black and Hispanics?

Many young white men are bitches with victim complexes. They THINK they are being oppressed, but I genuinely fail to see it.
In the grand scheme of things nobody in the US faces any hard times. The last hard times were from 1929 to 1945.
That is valid for most of the non-shit hole world too, materially things are great, but there is a certain melancholy when you look around.
A shrinking white population in many countries for example, churches being torn down and being replaced by mosques and formerly beautiful cities like Detroit falling to urban decay.
Hardcore liberals and individualists may not care about that, as long as their institutions stand and their pockets are full, but others do.

In the grand scheme of things nobody in the US faces any hard times. The last hard times were from 1929 to 1945.
That is valid for most of the non-shit hole world too, materially things are great, but there is a certain melancholy when you look around.
A shrinking white population in many countries for example, churches being torn down and being replaced by mosques and formerly beautiful cities like Detroit falling to urban decay.
Hardcore liberals and individualists may not care about that, as long as their institutions stand and their pockets are full, but others do.

For every city that falls, there are tons that are growing.

Just an interesting little tidbit of information I'm throwing out there
I'll let the wolves duke it out over this tasty piece of meat now
http://anepigone.blogspot.ch/2017/08/generation-zyklons-white-guys-favored.html
They are of course the kids now-a-days that are not taught how to think, but are taught what to think. Social media has brain washed them along with many others that for some reason think that if it's a meme or on the internet it has to be true. Zuckerberg should be ashamed of the Shitbook he created.

Because Hillary sucked ass. I voted for Obama twice but back in 2016 I was relentlessly attacking Hillary here in the warroom, while I gave Trump a pass or supported him.

If Bernie only had a spine

If Bernie fought Like Trump does he'd be president

Trump resulted in all those cool pictures of a funny looking frog. Of course kids are going to like him.

There is also the whole edginess thing. Trump appeals to the 13 year old kid who thinks the highest form of comedy is to go on online multiplayer games and call everyone n-word.

Also I need a guide as to when polls matter. I am assuming if it tells you what you want to hear then it is legit.

Last edited:
It can't be that surprising that those growing up in safe space classrooms are rebelling against the super SJW shit.

The pendulum always swings back the other way.

Are those the dumb underachievers with sense of entitlement?

>White
>>>Male
>>>>Most haven't had sex
>>>>>No higher education

I mean, this checks pretty much all the boxes for his usual supporters, right?

I would imagine these guys dress in colored shorts, with button down shirts and a hat during the summer.

If Bernie only had a spine

If Bernie fought Like Trump does he'd be president
Bernie is a decent guy, which is what attracted a lot of Dems or Liberals to him. If he acted like Trump or Hillary, he loses his appeal, unless he somehow can be forcefull and decent at the same time.

I read some great articles about Gen Z and how then are already showing a go getter mentality, far removed from the apathetic mentality of many millennials. They are now going into college free of a recession holding them back and are 100 percent engrained with technology, never knowing a world without internet, cell phones, etc. But they are more aware of the need for digital privacy and need to not share everything online.

They'll be like their parents, Gen X'ers most likely, more conservative and focusing on sensible careers. These younger kids are more multi-racial and cultural than ever. I feel hopefully that they'll see the lunacy in identity politics as everyone comes together.

I for one am astonished that people without fully developed brains support Trump.

I read some great articles about Gen Z and how then are already showing a go getter mentality, far removed from the apathetic mentality of many millennials. They are now going into college free of a recession holding them back and are 100 percent engrained with technology, never knowing a world without internet, cell phones, etc. But they are more aware of the need for digital privacy and need to not share everything online.

They'll be like their parents, Gen X'ers most likely, more conservative and focusing on sensible careers. These younger kids are more multi-racial and cultural than ever. I feel hopefully that they'll see the lunacy in identity politics as everyone comes together.

This. Good post

But remember guys... there's no hostility toward white people from the left

Back