86% of generation Z young white boys supported Trump in a study

But remember guys... there's no hostility toward white people from the left
And yet you are one of those rightwingers who peddles the lie that Dems and by extension liberals are the true anti-Black racists. But here you are saying the left is hostile to Whites. It's either anti-Black or hostility to Whites, which is it.

I would imagine these guys dress in colored shorts, with button down shirts and a hat during the summer.

What do you wear during the summer? Jean shorts or cargo shorts?

Summers are made for bright colors, brah.

Trump is #1 with a demographic that eats tide pods and whose parents wont let the have 12 cans of coke per day. Winning!

What do you mean?

I don't know if I'd describe it that way, but supporting Hillary after all the DNC bullshit was exposed, was probably a bit of a betrayal in a lot of his supporters' eyes. I'm sure some rationalized it as "doing the right thing", but there had to be a lot of Bernie bros who were completely turned off by it as well.

I still think a significant amount of bitter Bernie bros gave Trump some much needed protest votes around the nation.

I don't know if I'd describe it that way, but supporting Hillary after all the DNC bullshit was exposed, was probably a bit of a betrayal in a lot of his supporters' eyes. I'm sure some rationalized it as "doing the right thing", but there had to be a lot of Bernie bros who were completely turned off by it as well.

I still think a significant amount of bitter Bernie bros gave Trump some much needed protest votes around the nation.

How was it a betrayal when considering the options?

He was proven right in the end, Trump "populism" was just food for the rubes and the Republican party has tripled down on the regressive policies.

How was it a betrayal when considering the options?

He could've gone rogue, instead bowing down to the cunt and party who fucked him over. It would be one thing, if she won fair and square, and the DNC didn't sandbag him. That wasn't the case though. Seriously, if you can't see that Hillary was as much of an enemy to the Bernie bros, as Trump was, I don't know what to tell you. Especially after the DNC's unethical campaign strategies were exposed.

He was proven right in the end

LOL, no he wasn't.

He could've gone rogue, instead bowing down to the cunt who fucked him over. It would be one thing, if she won fair and square, and the DNC didn't sandbag him. That wasn't the case though. Seriously, if you can't see that Hillary was as much of an enemy to the Bernie bros, as Trump was, I don't know what to tell you. Especially after the DNC unethical campaign strategies were exposed.

Lets say there are 2 conservatives in Canada against Trudeau, one is like Trump the other is a little less like Trump but still supports most of the right wing policies you like. Then its discovered that one fucked the other.

Do you @HereticBD believe it would be wise to support Trudeau and its liberal policies just because conservatives are fucking each other?

LOL, no he wasn't.

If you are an honest individual who supports left wing policies then yes, he was proven right.

Virtually none of Trump's populist measures came to fruition Trump's admin is the most economically regressive administration the US has seen in a century.

The 4chan generation gargles Trump balls. We are supposed to care about a group of neckbeards who will live in their mothers basement till 40.

Blame LulzSec. Most people can't remember when 4chan was social justice central, and that saddens me.

Lets say there are 2 conservatives in Canada against Trudeau, one is like Trump the other is a little less like Trump but still supports most of the right wing policies you like. Then its discovered that one fucked the other.

Do you @HereticBD believe it would be wise to support Trudeau and its liberal policies just because conservatives are fucking each other?

Bernie's situation isn't that simple. He was an independent wearing a (D) on his jersey. He was so far away from Hillary and establishment Dems, it's not even funny. Shit, his rhetoric lined up more with Trump's.

If you are an honest individual who supports left wing policies

Okay then...

It's not even true that one fucked the other. The plan was to try to play the left against each other, and some may have fallen for it, but those are the ones who fucked up. Not the ones who saw through the bullshit.

Anyway, this is a dumb thread. "Xes support Y by Z%!" "I knew it, those Xes are stupid." "I knew it, those Xes know the score." What's the point? It's not even reliable polling. Better to argue directly.

Last edited:
Bernie's situation isn't that simple. He was an independent wearing a (D) on his jersey. He was so far away from Hillary and establishment Dems, it's not even funny. Shit, his rhetoric lined up more with Trump's.

Except this isnt team sports, he was wearing a D jersey because the D party supports most of his platform minus the trade protectionism.

Okay then...

Okay then what? whats your most important topic? immigration? taxes?

If 2 Canadian conservatives which are anti-immigration and tax-cut friendly fucked each other would you @HereticBD would support a progressive like Trudeau?

Yes or No.

Wait until these "young conservatives" entre the real world and get buttfucked by it to see if they still are against public education, healthcare, workers and consumer protections and in general everything that the GOP hates.

Lol @ thinking they vote based on issues and policy.

A very good chunk vote based on identity and culture. As that very picture you quoted shows, there is a side that embraces violence, aggression, domination. The ancient warrior imagery is always looming. If it's not antiquity, it's Medieval European knights, or even WWI and WWII soldiers.

Point is, a vote for the GOP is a vote for the middle school-age fantasy of destroying your enemies in the field of battle. Healthcare? Consumer protection? Who gives a shit when you have purple-haired lesbians out to trying to make you gay through their Twitter accounts!

would have voted...

Because high school political polls are so meaningful. It's not like someone can pick a choice in a consequence-free poll in high school and change their mind later or anything, is it?

Generation Z doesn't know anything about Generation Z, and pollsters know even less.

If 2 Canadian conservatives which are anti-immigration and tax-cut friendly fucked each other would you @HereticBD would support a progressive like Trudeau?

Yes or No.

It's not a yes or no question. Trudeau isn't a threat to the establishment, like Trump was, and couldn't garner some protest votes like Trump could.

Also, it depends on if the guy who got fucked over was more of an independent, and his rogue ideas got me on his side.

Hypothetically though, if we did have a Bernie situation up here, and he got fucked over, and then immediately bowed down to the cunts who fucked him over, I probably just wouldn't vote. Again though, that's without the Trump situation being figured into the equation. If there was some rogue candidate who terrified the establishment on the other side, I might be inclined to vote for them, just to stick it to them.

On a side note, our election process is far different up here than in the States. You can't really make the comparison to begin with.

Last edited:
As the old saying goes... When you're young, you're a progressive. But if you suffer a traumatic brain injury you become a conservative.

Now, of course, this isn't true in every case. But I think it's pretty accurate as a general rule.
This was a phrase my Grandfather used:
"If you're young, and you're conservative, then you have no heart. If you're old, and you're liberal, then you have no brain."

I don't put too much faith in what kids think they know or want as it changes often.

But other things I have read about them being more conservative is intresting and gives me hope they will pull back on some of the stupid shit.

Trump is #1 with a demographic that eats tide pods and whose parents wont let the have 12 cans of coke per day. Winning!
Yes as opposed to this
hqdefault.jpg

images

a28.jpg

1492215453534.png

Also.....wtf is it with leftism and bad vision? It's like shitty framed glasses are the insignia of cultural marxists.

Back