86% of generation Z young white boys supported Trump in a study

If Bernie only had a spine

If Bernie fought Like Trump does he'd be president

Yeah, if he flagrantly disregarded the democratic process and prioritized his ego over the good of the country, he might well be. Alas, Sanders is a civil servant, not a humongous piece of shit.

Also, Sanders does not fight like Trump does. Sanders puts in long hours crafting policy, listening to his constituents, standing in picket lines, and trying to advocate for what he in good faith believes is right.
Trump believes what is convenient, says what is expedient, refuses to learn about important political issues, puts in fuck all for presidential work, and spends the lion's share of his time shitposting on Tweeter.

On a side note, our election process is far different up here than in the States. You can't really make the comparison to begin with.

It is a yes or no question.

You can dodge the question all you want but the fact is that Bernie is an far-left economic progressive, Trump is a far-right economic regressive.

It makes far more sense for a far-left economic progressive to support a center left economic progressive than a far-right economic progressive.

It is a yes or no question.

No it isn't. You're painting in black and white with very broad strokes, for a very complex and unique situation.

It was a once in a lifetime election. Trump wasn't a typical Republican. Bernie wasn't a typical Democrat. You however seem to think the situation is a deep as D vs R, and that's that.

You can dodge the question

I didn't. I answered your dumb question. It just wasn't the "gotcha" you were hoping for.

No it isn't. You're painting in black and white with very broad strokes, for a very complex and unique situation.

It was a once in a lifetime election. Trump wasn't a typical Republican. Bernie wasn't a typical Democrat. You however seem to think the situation is a deep as D vs R, and that's that.

Name a single policy of Trump that is consistent with Bernie's policies.

I didn't. I answered your dumb question. It just wasn't the "gotcha" you were hoping for.

No you didnt, you said that Bernie's supporting a platform that agreed with him in 90% of the issues is considered betrayal, he should had instead apparently supported a platform that agreed with him in 0% of the issues.

If there was some rogue candidate who terrified the establishment on the other side, I might be inclined to vote for them, just to stick it to them.

So you would support someone on the left of Trudeau as long as it terrified everyone?

Open borders, full wealth redistribution but at least he scares people in government.

You mean they picked the best candidate available? Shocking

So you would support someone on the left of Trudeau as long as it terrified everyone?

Open borders, full wealth redistribution but at least he scares people in government.

See, you're just making up your own rogue candidate to suit yourself.

Your question was dumb and loaded. I still answered it though.

Let's just stick to Bernie. If I was a Bernie supporter, could I have brought myself to vote for Trump, after Bernie sold out? Maybe. I'm pretty sure some real Bernie supporters did just that.

No you didnt, you said that Bernie's supporting a platform that agreed with him in 90% of the issues is considered betrayal, he should had instead apparently supported a platform that agreed with him in 0% of the issues.

No. He should've gone rogue, ran as an independent, and told the Dems to go fuck themselves.

I never said he should've supported Trump. You're just pulling that out your ass.

See, you're just making up your own rogue candidate to suit yourself.

Your question was dumb and loaded. I still answered it though.

Let's just stick to Bernie. If I was a Bernie supporter, could I have brought myself to vote for Trump, after Bernie sold out? Maybe. I'm pretty sure some real Bernie supporters did just that.

No, im making an equivalent candidate that its on the opposite of your position.

You say "Well if i was a Bernie supporter i would support Trump" but thats an stupid position to take since you are a right winger, so saying that "well i would support the right winger if i was leftist" is asinine.

Since you are a right winger, the correct analogy is if you would support a leftist version of Trump.

But you wont answer because of course you wouldnt, it makes absolutely zero sense to support Trump as a Bernie bro unless you believed in his populist lies.

No. He should've gone rogue, ran as an independent, and told the Dems to go fuck themselves.

I never said he should've supported Trump. You're just pulling that out your ass.

Going rogue would had given Trump an even easier victory, which makes absolutely zero sense from a pragmatic point of view.

Going rogue would had given Trump an even easier victory, which makes absolutely zero sense from a pragmatic point of view.

He would've at least kept his dignity intact. As it happened, he sold out, and Clinton still lost. Terrible decision to back that loser.

He would've at least kept his dignity intact. As it happened, he sold out, and Clinton still lost. Terrible decision to back that loser.

His dignity is still intact, he is one of the most honest politicians out there.

In addition to the silliness of the claim that Clinton somehow screwed Bernie, the issue here is a difference in worldviews. You're pretty much an adolescent who thinks that "so and so made me mad, therefore I'm going to get revenge regardless of the consequences" and Rod is looking at it from an adult perspective ("what policy goals do I have, and how do I accomplish them?"). You guys can't understand each other with that maturity gap.

In addition to the silliness of the claim that Clinton somehow screwed Bernie, the issue here is a difference in worldviews. You're pretty much an adolescent who thinks that "so and so made me mad, therefore I'm going to get revenge regardless of the consequences" and Rod is looking at it from an adult perspective ("what policy goals do I have, and how do I accomplish them?"). You guys can't understand each other with that maturity gap.

Typical Jack post, is typical.

"Hillary and the DNC dindu nuffin."

"You're dumb"

You bore me.

If you say so...

Sticking to your beliefs as a politician is a mark of dignity as opposed as to being a political whore who changes his stance based on the last guy you talked to.

Stop boring me, with your lame troll bait.

Maybe "adolescent" was giving you too much credit. Either way, the maturity gap is a big obstacle to mutual understanding between you and your betters.

Maybe "adolescent" was giving you too much credit. Either way, the maturity gap is a big obstacle to mutual understanding between you and your betters.

*yawn*

Step up your troll game, Jackie. This shit is weak.

Back