Couple robbed and executed in Houston home

You know we are. Everyone came in this thread to see who the perps were.

It did bother me that I couldn’t immediately discern the suspects race from their names only.

Aekil Ricardo Kendrick had me

{<huh}

they did the right thing by not shooting these perps dead .. see how that works ? .. now these 3 young kids may one day get another chance to redeem their lives ...

signed retarded libs

Last edited:
they did the right thing by not shooting these perps dead .. see how that works ? .. now these 3 young kids may one day get another chance to redeem their lifes ...

signed retarded libs

You could at least let them go full retard before you go full retard.

Surveillance seems like a good way to catch someone after or maybe see something by happenstance, but I doubt anyone spends their time at home watching monitors instead of spending quality time with their family. If I were that paranoid about it I’d just carry while I was at home. I imagine surveillance systems have remote notifications right? Definitely pay attention to that.

Get a motion-detecting surveillance system that's linked to your phone. When the cameras switch on, your phone beeps and starts streaming the footage to you in real-time.

Get a motion-detecting surveillance system that's linked to your phone. When the cameras switch on, your phone beeps and starts streaming the footage to you in real-time.

Personally, I’m getting a German Shepherd this weekend. She’ll go a long way towards fucking up anyone who tries to come at my family. It would at least give me time to react properly.

but seriously, whats the deal with the black dudes robbing asian people? there were a few incidents like this happened near my area in 2017

Two Obama sons and a Dreamer. Slits their throats and hang them from Power poles in the hood as a warning to the other criminals.

this is how it needs to go down .. these kinds of people don't understand anything else .. you have to show them the consequences in live, vivid color ..

what a shitty, horrible way to go out when you're supposed to be in the safest place of all enjoying your twilight years

Personally, I’m getting a German Shepherd this weekend. She’ll go a long way towards fucking up anyone who tries to come at my family. It would at least give me time to react properly.

A well-trained, intelligent dog is probably my favourite security precaution. A member of the family that eats intruders - what more could you ask for?

I've got a Boerbul. It's a local breed originally bred to defend livestock from lions.
Lovely beasts, ferocious defenders of the homestead, and great family animals.

I once ran out into the backyard to investigate a scuffle in the middle of the night to find her with a bloodied and torn shred of pants-leg hanging from her mouth.
The would-be burglar vaulted over my wall like an Olympian, and a neighbour from two houses down found him limping through his yard after I'd alerted the street.

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

(this isn't mine, but you get the idea)

Kari and aekiel talk about shitty names. I can understand their frustration, fuck them.

A well-trained, intelligent dog is probably my favourite security precaution. A member of the family that eats intruders - what more could you ask for?

I've got a Boerbul. It's a local breed originally bred to defend livestock from lions.

I once ran out into the backyard to investigate a scuffle in the middle of the night to find her with a bloodied and torn shred of pants-leg hanging from her mouth.
The would-be burglar vaulted over my wall like an Olympian, and a neighbour from two houses down found him limping through his yard after I'd alerted the street.

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

This thing fight lions???! I'v heard everything <{ByeHomer}>

This thing fight lions???! I'v heard everything <{ByeHomer}>

In case you think I am talking outta my ass

It is also important to note that the boerboel was bred to tackle large animals like lions and baboons, so strict training should be incorporated to avoid aggression [17]

Apparently they're considered an especially dangerous breed in Russia. You pussies :p

Five shots is plenty, if you're that concerned about intruders, get two guns at the ready. Right @HomerThompson?

In case you think I am talking outta my ass

Apparently they're considered an especially dangerous breed in Russia. You pussies :p
I believed you bro. They also fight baboons??? Aren't baboons some of the most vicious creatures in Africa ? So I hear. How big is the dog ?

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

{<redford}

Good girl.

Back