Couple robbed and executed in Houston home

I am Asian and I grew up in Garden Grove, but thanks for the tip.

Asian is not the only ethnic minority facing the same problems as you mentioned. Latinos and middle easterns (there are a lot of them in OC) also face the same problems, but they are less likely to be victimized by suspects who are of 'certain race'

True - it could be the older generation Asians are less confrontational (?) than the other races you mentioned ... my wife is Asian, and while I never knew her father (he was a Taiwanese triad member who shot himself), I know her mom, brother, and sister are very non-aggressive people, so they could be looked at as easier targets, imo.

I wouldnt put much weight on the first names of black people in America, his mother could had picked it up from baseball maybe or i love lucy reruns who knows.

The part that gives it away is the fact that if a mexican woman living in the States is giving his son an hispanic name its probably due to tradition, so rest assured that she wouldnt pick Aakiel with it.

I also think the hispanic guy may be an immigrant for the same reason, weird for a pocho to have a normal name.

Pocho? Weird, out here that means Portuguese person. I didn’t know the Spanish meaning.

That's how you get Roof Koreans.
Here in MA everytime I go to a gun show 1/3 of the people buying guns are actually Asian.

Pocho? Weird, out here that means Portuguese person. I didn’t know the Spanish meaning.

Pocho means rotten or withered formally, not a very common word in mexican spanish nowadays i have seen it used to mean stunted.

In Mexico we use it for Mexican Americans who dont speak spanish well, since they speak spanish badly "Español pocho" so pocho stuck.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...an-americans-whats-behind-the-push-to-ban-it/

t58gM5g.jpg

i havent read the whole thread, but has anyone commented on how oddly that first dude is walking? is he just fucked up? bad knees? what was that

A well-trained, intelligent dog is probably my favourite security precaution. A member of the family that eats intruders - what more could you ask for?

I've got a Boerbul. It's a local breed originally bred to defend livestock from lions.
Lovely beasts, ferocious defenders of the homestead, and great family animals.

I once ran out into the backyard to investigate a scuffle in the middle of the night to find her with a bloodied and torn shred of pants-leg hanging from her mouth.
The would-be burglar vaulted over my wall like an Olympian, and a neighbour from two houses down found him limping through his yard after I'd alerted the street.

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

(this isn't mine, but you get the idea)

Beautiful dogs! Have a Cane Corso myself and she's my best friend.

Police: hello sir do you have any guns on you?

Prince of pain: no

Police: do you have a permit for your dog of mass destruction ?

Prince of pain: off course officer.

Here politicians are trying to outlaw pit bulls in cities thanks God none of these coward saw your dog.

I literally had two detectives show up at my door like a year after I moved into my new spot asking me if I had seen some girl they were looking for. I had no idea who she was.

Aryan Brotherhood accounts for 0.1% of the federal prison population but account for 30% of the murders.

Those dudes are crazy. I actually grew up knowing 2 guys were were fully involved with the Brand. They are now all serving life for a literal massacre over petty cash. What they did was truly heinous stuff and they nearly got the needle for it. Another friend it mine was a surviving victim. I just didn't understand it because the one guys parents were nice people with a decent middle income lifestyle. Their one son was a wonderfully nice kid who played sports and went to college. Their other son joined the Brand and committed a massacre and is now serving 4x life + another several hundred years.

The joke goes something like this..."so two blacks and a mexican walk into a garage." Tragedy. But Im sure the murderers being black and mexican will be more than enough for endless debate on this thread. They are murderous pieces of shit, but Im sure their race will be the primary cause of their actions by some on this forum. Some peeps are licking at the chomps to get it all out. All their HATRED. Closet racists come out. Now's the time.

I lived in Stl for 9 years. Was a city cop for 10.

Its not racist to say @99/100 suspect descriptions of violent crimes were black males. Robberies, shootings, carjackings, home invasions, car cloutings, dope dealers, thefts, etc...

Now how do we combat this reality without being labelled "racist" ?

Also, majority of victims of black crimes are black. Guess black victims aren't on the self hating sjw totem yet

All you have to do these days is listen to Jordan Peterson and your a alt-right.
It's amazing how many posters on here believed that the pro tennis player was actually some kind of racist and think the Republican Party is a cause of racism. It's usually posters that have thousands of posts in a short period of time and continually post. This is just insanity.
Can't make that shit up.

All you have to do these days is listen to Jordan Peterson and your a alt-right.
It's amazing how many posters on here believed that the pro tennis player was actually some kind of racist and think the Republican Party is a cause of racism. It's usually posters that have thousands of posts in a short period of time and continually post. This is just insanity.
Can't make that shit up.

I've been called racist plenty of times by low watt gurglers. The word is moot anymore thanks to these psychotic estrogen infused worms

Beautiful dogs! Have a Cane Corso myself and she's my best friend.

I literally had two detectives show up at my door like a year after I moved into my new spot asking me if I had seen some girl they were looking for. I had no idea who she was.

Those dudes are crazy. I actually grew up knowing 2 guys were were fully involved with the Brand. They are now all serving life for a literal massacre over petty cash. What they did was truly heinous stuff and they nearly got the needle for it. Another friend it mine was a surviving victim. I just didn't understand it because the one guys parents were nice people with a decent middle income lifestyle. Their one son was a wonderfully nice kid who played sports and went to college. Their other son joined the Brand and committed a massacre and is now serving 4x life + another several hundred years.
That's some crazy stuff there.

Can't make that shit up.

JP was on Shade 45 last night lol

Seems like what's lost in these threads is how sickening it is that these people lost their lives to these animals for no reason whatsoever.

The joke goes something like this..."so two blacks and a mexican walk into a garage." Tragedy. But Im sure the murderers being black and mexican will be more than enough for endless debate on this thread. They are murderous pieces of shit, but Im sure their race will be the primary cause of their actions by some on this forum. Some peeps are licking at the chomps to get it all out. All their HATRED. Closet racists come out. Now's the time.

{<jordan}

Back