So have you noticed this new trend yet? "WomX" or "Womxn"

Do you really want to know? The “y” could be symbolic of the Y chromosome, or the chromosome that determines teste development. Biological women have a pair of X chromosomes, and therefore it’s more appropriate to use “x” than “y”. This is the actual answer I received when I asked an acquaintance who’s a fairly radicalized feminist.

Interesting.

Cuz womyn was all the feminist rage in the 90s

Feminism has provided a safe haven for people with mental disorders.

I keep a facebook porthole open into the most radically left community that I've found in Montreal. Long story short, I knew one person in the group so I get to see all their facebook posts. Even as someone who may be described in the WR as a pinko commie libtard beta cuck, these guys are out there. I've seen ''womxn'' used without irony.

The funniest thing was watching them react to Iggy Azalea losing her mind on twitter and calling for the brutal gang rape of Sarah Palin. They were all ''I wonder what she means by that. This is potentially problematic.'' The juxtaposition of that response with what would get you unfriended by these people was amazing.

Could be people that he has mutual friends with. That widens the pool of people you interact with on Facebook a lot.

Some of my FB are pretty weird SJW types and when you throw in their friends things get even weirder.

Could be. I've never seen anyone like that in real life, but the TS seems to see them everywhere, and he tends to just randomly call people racists more than anyone I've ever seen. Dude seems legit mentally ill.

Do you really want to know? The “y” could be symbolic of the Y chromosome, or the chromosome that determines teste development. Biological women have a pair of X chromosomes, and therefore it’s more appropriate to use “x” than “y”. This is the actual answer I received when I asked an acquaintance who’s a fairly radicalized feminist.

Isn't that discriminatory towards trans women?

whenever I hang out with my SJW womxn friends...I remind them to tread lightly when it comes to gender equality...
giphy.gif

Isn't that discriminatory towards trans women?
I believe this acquaintance is the type of feminist who is more about biological women than trans. I did some additional reading, as I don’t like to hear just one point of view, where other feminists claim that the “x” more represents LGBTQ people, hence why it’s used for Latinx rather than Latino or -a. Not going to lie, all the different branches of feminism confuse the hell out of me. I just try to treat people how I want to be, and hope that’s good enough.

Could be. I've never seen anyone like that in real life, but the TS seems to see them everywhere, and he tends to just randomly call people racists more than anyone I've ever seen. Dude seems legit mentally ill.

Where do you live?

I assure you, here in Seattle these people are quite ubiquitous.

So @nac386 , this is just a fraction what I've seen...

and this is just one of many.

"Cis-gendered men: many womX I know that are queer (or not) on the spectrum, are really really struggling with the blatant misogyny in our culture, and it is impacting our personal relationships with men. Even men that are more "woke," are still centering conversations around themselves and it is extremely triggering. It is becoming extremely difficult to be around any cis-gendered man.

My question is: what are you doing to interrupt misogyny in your personal relationships? Ar...e you learning emotional intelligence? Have you gone to therapy? Are you still working on yourself?

(I'm using WomX going forward as I no longer wish to even allude to being part of men.)"

what do you think about this post? do you think this is sane? Do you see any validity in extreme leftism like this?

So I was perusing my Facebook newsfeed, (yes, I know I know, only losers and beta males still have Facebook) and I've noticed that several of my SJW and SLWL women friends are altering the word "women" to "womxn" or "WomX."

the theory is, that they wish to strive for independence from "men", even in Language.

I saw shades of this in College in Seattle. some radical feminists insisted on using the term "freshperson" rather than freshmen. (not kidding).

and of course, "herstory" rather than "history".

People that use the word peruse and Facebook together are worse, imo.

It's fucking brutal north of Seattle too where I live. All the UW rejects going to WWU have caused this.

Yup....I knew Seattle, was bad....but didn't really come to realize just how bad it was until this most recent election...

many have seriously lost their fu*king minds.

Where do you live?

I assure you, here in Seattle these people are quite ubiquitous.

SF Bay Area. Where you might expect to see it, but I don't. I've also never seen an SHWSLXJS--or whatever the dehumanizing acronym you want to apply to people who disagree with you about what's best for the country is. I don't doubt that you can find weirdos who believe whatever you can come up with (we have actual Flat Earthers here in the WR, for example), but generally, it's only people who are looking for that kind of stuff who come upon it.

So @nac386 , this is just a fraction what I've seen...

and this is just one of many.

"Cis-gendered men: many womX I know that are queer (or not) on the spectrum, are really really struggling with the blatant misogyny in our culture, and it is impacting our personal relationships with men. Even men that are more "woke," are still centering conversations around themselves and it is extremely triggering. It is becoming extremely difficult to be around any cis-gendered man.

My question is: what are you doing to interrupt misogyny in your personal relationships? Ar...e you learning emotional intelligence? Have you gone to therapy? Are you still working on yourself?

(I'm using WomX going forward as I no longer wish to even allude to being part of men.)"

what do you think about this post? do you think this is sane? Do you see any validity in extreme leftism like this?

Lol. Is that a real person? If so, what is your relationship to that person?

My thought is that it sounds like a really unhappy person who has found something to be a part of, something that makes them feel more important and gives them a purpose. That person is no longer just socially awkward or socially unskilled, that person is now a crusader against a perceived injustice. That feels better probably.

I don't see any value in the extent to which the basic point is taken. I think that women have a good point when they say they are often disrespected or demeaned. But in my opinion, the way to combat that is by carrying yourself with respect, standing up for yourself, and encouraging other women you know to do the same. I don't think creating new words accomplishes anything, nor do I think it's even intended to.

SF Bay Area. Where you might expect to see it, but I don't. I've also never seen an SHWSLXJS--or whatever the dehumanizing acronym you want to apply to people who disagree with you about what's best for the country is. I don't doubt that you can find weirdos who believe whatever you can come up with (we have actual Flat Earthers here in the WR, for example), but generally, it's only people who are looking for that kind of stuff who come upon it.
Jack, seriously... in Seattle it's fucking everywhere and you basically can't NOT see it unless you're in the Courthouse or in like the Int'l District otherwise it's fucking everywhere.

Ok, gave you another chance. this conversation is over.

Jack, seriously... in Seattle it's fucking everywhere and you basically can't NOT see it unless you're in the Courthouse or in like the Int'l District otherwise it's fucking everywhere.

it's absolutely horrendous around the courthouse....and Occidential park, and yesler.

if you want to see freak shows, check out 3rd and James.

Back