Patrick Brown - Ontario PC Leader- Accused of Sexual Misconduct

This is how the Progressive political machine will remain in power. The tactic works because we allow it to work whether in the States or in Canada.

Wtf are those seriously the allegations.
Note that these are just the allegations. These are the worst case possible scenarios. Truth could easily be somewhere in the middle or on his side.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pat...-women-resigns-as-ontario-pc-leader-1.3774686
The first incident occurred more than 10 years ago. The woman, a high school student in Barrie at the time, said she and a mutual friend met Brown at a bar.
Brown then invited them back to his home and provided them with alcohol
, though the woman was under the legal drinking age at the time.
She says she was drunk when Brown invited her for a tour of his home. When the pair entered the bedroom, Brown closed the door and exposed his penis to her.
"He pulled down his pants said, and I don’t know if he said 'suck my dick' or 'put this in your mouth,' but something along those lines,” she said.
The woman alleges that he then asked her to perform oral sex, which she did for a short time before stopping.
“It was like a controlling thing… like I just remember I wanted to go, but that wasn’t happening."
She says she then left his house and went to a nearby friend’s place.
"He's an old, single, politician preying on young girls. He’s just a sad person," the now-29 year old said.
TLDR, he meets some girls at a bar, invites them back to his place, goes to the bedroom, pulls out his dick and she sucks it.

Another woman came forward with a similar story, detailing her time working for the MP in then-prime minister Stephen Harper’s government. She spoke to CTV News in an on-camera interview.
She said she met the then-Conservative MP in November 2012 on an Air Canada flight when she was 18, coming home from university.
Hours after the flight, at 11:21 p.m. -- a time that was verified by social media accounts viewed by CTV News -- Brown sent the woman a message: "Are you impressed I remembered your name? I am.. LOL"
Brown gave the woman his phone number and the names of Barrie bars that he’d be at that night, offering her help to skip any lineups, even though she was 18 at the time -- below Ontario’s legal drinking age.
"I kinda laughed it off as an older man… hitting on me," the former staffer said.
She didn't take him up on the offer, but months later when she was looking for a summer job she reached out to Brown and asked if he had any openings or if he knew of other opportunities.
After an interview in his Parliament Hill office, Brown hired her to work in his Barrie constituency office.
Brown tasked her with organizing the Hockey Night in Barrie charity game he hosts annually. Emails from Brown viewed by CTV News confirmed this.
"You know you are my favourite :)" writes Brown in an email to the woman days before the Aug. 15, 2013 event.
At an after-party in a now-closed local nightclub, The Bank, the woman says Brown and others provided her with a string of free alcoholic beverages. She was by then legal age.
"It was too many to count," the former staffer said.
When the bar closed, the party moved to Brown's home, all captured on social media.
The woman says she was extremely drunk when Brown invited her and a male friend of his to Brown’s bedroom to look at photographs of a trip to Asia stored on his iPad.
Brown's friend then left, leaving her and Brown to sit alone on the bed.
"The next thing I know he's kissing me. Sitting beside me, kissing me and then I was, I kind of just froze up. He continued to kiss me and he laid me down on the bed and got on top of me. I remember consciously trying not to move my mouth and I was just not moving, so I was laying there immobile and he kept kissing me," she said.
"I felt it was sexual. I could feel his erection on my legs when he was on top of me so I felt that it would have gone to sexual intercourse if I had not done anything,"
she said. "I would characterize that as a sexual assault."
"That scenario, like of a very inebriated young employee in the bedroom of her boss, alone with him, who hasn’t had a drop of alcohol all night, just that’s an intimidating situation and I was not sure what to do about it," the former staffer said.
She told him to stop, saying she had a boyfriend and told Brown to take her home, which he did, driving her back to her parents’ house.
The woman said she did not report it to authorities or otherwise because she didn’t know what options she had, and tried to move on.
"I didn’t think that there was any sort of recourse that I could take because I did think this is something that in maybe in another job, I would go to maybe HR about. But I didn’t feel, I didn’t even know who HR was in this context. Particularly being in a constituency office. I mean, I just didn’t know what to do."
Brown often travels to India. After the party, the woman says he pressed her to join him as his assistant on an India trip, promising all expenses would be paid. He also gave her a raise.
"He told me that I, you know, he thought that I would look really good on an elephant," she said. "I remember thinking, well, 'Would I have my own hotel room? … I remember thinking, is there some sort of expectation?'"
She later spoke with her father about the incident and the invitation.
"I just remember feeling so relieved that I told somebody," the former staffer said.
CTV has spoken to her father, who corroborated her version of events. He encouraged her to reject the offer.
Three other people close to her also confirm that she recounted the incident with Brown to them in the months that followed.
The woman chose to return to work for Brown the following summer.
TLDR, after an after-party at a nightclub, he invites some friends to his house. They go, then he invites the woman to his room, she goes, then they are alone in his room on his bed. He goes in for it. She doesn't resist at first, but eventually says stop. He stops, then drives her home. She was so traumatized by the situation that she is then employed by him the next summer.

He should have ridden it out for a couple of weeks and waited to see if it would die down , people are getting tired of these , Aziz Ansari and James Franco seemed to have survived relatively unscathed
Election is basically four months out at this point - early June. If he rides it out it's weeks of negative press while he does. And then he resigns and the CPC would still need to hold a new leadership convention and choose a new leader. So now you're into March choosing a new leader.

Also it's a parliamentary system - so each and every MPP candidate in ridings across the province would have to defend him. It's not like they could run their own race, and he runs his against Wynn and MPP candidates could win their race by distancing themselves from him.

He shouldn't have stepped down. That's on the Conservatives, to turn on him so easily and force him out. Especially when they had it in the bag.

Unless there is some other shit we don't know about, and he was threatened with more coming to light, stepping down over this nonsense is weak as shit, and if he folds under pressure that easily, I don't think I'd want him leading the Province anyways.

Note that these are just the allegations. These are the worst case possible scenarios. Truth could easily be somewhere in the middle or on his side.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pat...-women-resigns-as-ontario-pc-leader-1.3774686

TLDR, he meets some girls at a bar, invites them back to his place, goes to the bedroom, pulls out his dick and she sucks it.

TLDR, after an after-party at a nightclub, he invites some friends to his house. They go, then he invites the woman to his room, she goes, then they are alone in his room on his bed. He goes in for it. She doesn't resist at first, but eventually says stop. He stops, then drives her home. She was so traumatized by the situation that she is then employed by him the next summer.

{<doc}

Ridiculous.

How long til flirting is sexual misconduct?

The women I work with are now saying it's gone too far.

Second account is damning enough I think. First one is like the Aziz story - just an awkward hookup, he can say he thought she was older as they met in a bar. But the second one where she works for him and is 19yo and is 34yo and her boss and federal MP at the time - seems a bit dodgy. Nothing that would probably be criminal, but at the same time not something you want running carrying the Conservative Party banner. IIRC Brown was the very social conservative candidate in the leadership race - so we have a mid 30's MP picking up 18-19 yr olds. Maybe CPC was worried about Roy Moore connotations.

When all our politicians are AI created by Google, we won't have to worry about any of these sex scandals anymore.

Second account is damning enough I think. First one is like the Aziz story - just an awkward hookup, he can say he thought she was older as they met in a bar. But the second one where she works for him and is 19yo and is 34yo and her boss and federal MP at the time - seems a bit dodgy. Nothing that would probably be criminal, but at the same time not something you want running carrying the Conservative Party banner. IIRC Brown was the very social conservative candidate in the leadership race - so we have a mid 30's MP picking up 18-19 yr olds. Maybe CPC was worried about Roy Moore connotations.
What is so bad about the second account? After partying at a night-club, he invites a girl (albeit an employee), back to his house, then back to his room. He makes a move, she rejects him, he stops and drives her home.

A good way to let a guy know you aren't interested is to not go back to his room after a night of partying at a nightclub. He misconstrued it as something it wasn't, went in, she said stop, he stopped. At no point did the guy do something the girl didn't allow him to, and she clearly wasn't blacked out drunk because she told the guy she had a boyfriend and to stop.

And these are just the allegations, the truth could easily be somewhere in the middle. But he's already lost most of his campaign staff and stepped down. All from allegations of pretty consensual romantic encounters.

What is so bad about the second account? After partying at a night-club, he invites a girl (albeit an employee), back to his house, then back to his room. He makes a move, she rejects him, he stops and drives her home.

A good way to let a guy know you aren't interested is to not go back to his room after a night of partying at a nightclub. He misconstrued it as something it wasn't, went in, she said stop, he stopped. At no point did the guy do something the girl didn't allow him to, and she clearly wasn't blacked out drunk because she told the guy she had a boyfriend and to stop.
"albeit an employee" is very important, as is the 19 yr old vs 34 yr old age difference though many here will disagree, in the court of public opinion that elections are that will be seen as unseemly when you add in he was a sitting MP and her absolute boss at the time.

Also these are just two stories and seem the makings of a pattern - mid-30's teetotaler social conservative likes plying 18-19 yr old girls with alcohol before making a move on them. What are the chances more women would come out of the wood work if he stuck around?

Last edited:
This will cut both was as far as political.

All sides will start shaking the bushes for anyone that will come foward even with half a story. All the way back to when they played doctor at 9 years old.

The boss one is a little troubling. Why did she go back to his home and what did she think he wanted.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queens...k-brown-denies-allegations-of-misconduct.html

Leader of the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party responded to graphic sexual misconduct allegations made towards him by two ladies today. He unequivocally denied the allegations and vows to fight them to the best of his ability (he'll lose, because he's male and that's all the proof needed).

Brown and his PC party has been winning all of the polls leading up to the provincial election against Kathleen Wynne, whom has seen her approval rating drop to 16% amid her complete mismanagement of the province's finances and hydro system. With only 5 months remaining until the election, it would seem that there was set to be a changing of the political guard at Queen's Park until the bombshell allegations came out earlier this evening. Unwilling to stand by their leader in the face of an attack by modern feminism, many of his top aides have already abandoned ship and cut ties with him, lest a woman from 10 years ago suddenly develops memories about them as well.

Fortunately for the Liberals their leader is a lesbian woman (despite her obvious similarities to Satan) and is impervious to having her life ruined by a couple of 'super drunk' women with decade-long photographic memories. It also doesn't hurt that she's homely as shit and nobody would ever hit on her anyway, but I digress....

Unfortunately for the people of Ontario, that means that she will probably win again and fully realize her lifelong dream to turn Ontario into the most expensive place to live or do business on Earth. Oh wait... she's already accomplished that. I'm not exactly sure what her next platform will be.... but I do know it will include more taxes and more virtue signalling at the expense of the people who actually pay her over-stuffed paychecks.

Now that feminists hold the "sexual allegations" trump card of doom.... Will women finally get their fair representation at the political level?

Should Patrick Brown's political career be over because of the allegations from two drunk women from over a decade ago?

Should men start to counter-attack women ? I personally have been the victim of unwanted attention and I can fully admit that it has basically ruined my life.

What will the political future be like in the Sexual Allegation era? Auto-win for pretty much any woman that wants to run?

cceb5c811ad4a1f17887187cd44c89d2--trouble-ontario.jpg

What is that thing?

They best for fuck sakes pick a chick or brown dude, otherwise they are dead in the water.

Wow finally something has drawn CBC's attention away from Trump. They're reporting this with a hell of a lot more exuberance than any of the Liberal's actual scandals, you know the ones that have cost taxpayers billions.

Wow finally something has drawn CBC's attention away from Trump. They're reporting this with a hell of a lot more exuberance than any of the Liberal's actual scandals, you know the ones that have cost taxpayers billions.
It's a liberal news outlet.

Not joking- but who hasn't pulled out their junk and asked for a blowie or for the chick to slap it around a bit?

I have, while in undergrad tbf.

Its krass and a dickhead move if you're married but not misconduct imo.

He shouldn't have stepped down. That's on the Conservatives, to turn on him so easily and force him out. Especially when they had it in the bag.

Unless there is some other shit we don't know about, and he was threatened with more coming to light, stepping down over this nonsense is weak as shit, and if he folds under pressure that easily, I don't think I'd want him leading the Province anyways.
That's what I'm wondering, is there another shoe that's going to drop

Back