Patrick Brown - Ontario PC Leader- Accused of Sexual Misconduct

This is how the Progressive political machine will remain in power. The tactic works because we allow it to work whether in the States or in Canada.
What does this even mean... He was a conservative , his party pushed him out, did the word Progressive trigger you?

What does this even mean... He was a conservative , his party pushed him out, did the word Progressive trigger you?

I don't think he was talking about the "Progressive Conservative" party. Just "progressive" Liberals using this tactic, when the chips are down. It totally wouldn't shock me if this was dug up by the Liberals, considering how they're polling. The timing is a bit suspect.

That said, he didn't have to step down, so it's equally the Conservative's responsibility in setting this precedent, and it's fucking pathetic. Want to beat your opponent? Just drag some chicks out of the woodwork from their past, and have them accuse him of "sexual misconduct", over some flirting and having advances turned down. Extra sympathy, if you were a poor silly little girl who had drinks literally forced down your throat at the bar, by that evil piece of shit male. Now step down, you fucking monster.

If this is all there is to the story, it's fucking sad. Especially on the Conservative's part for caving so easily.

I don't think he was talking about the "Progressive Conservative" party. Just "progressive" Liberals using this tactic, when the chips are down. It totally wouldn't shock me if this was dug up by the Liberals, considering how they're polling. The timing is a bit suspect.

That said, he didn't have to step down, so it's equally the Conservative's responsibility in setting this precedent, and it's fucking pathetic. Want to beat your opponent? Just drag some chicks out of the woodwork from their past, and have them accuse him of "sexual misconduct", over some flirting and having advances turned down. Extra sympathy, if you were a poor silly little girl who had drinks literally forced down your throat at the bar, by that evil piece of shit male. Now step down, you fucking monster.

If this is all there is to the story, it's fucking sad. Especially on the Conservative's part for caving so easily.
If that's all there is to the story? This is Trudeau's Canada, I'm surprised he isn't already imprisoned on death's row.

What I said spoke specifically to the convenient platform of accusations against political opponents in tightly contested election races. Accusations often about issues of no immediacy and with little to no actual corroborating evidence or contextual appraisal and certainly no real formal investigations to determine actual guilt.

I believe its become a valid tactic and we will continue to see it utilized, especially in the current social climate where merely the accusation of impropriety is enough to demolish careers and undermine confidence. It's also become expedient for companies and groups to summarily dismiss or distance themselves from those accused in an attempt to keep from getting negative PR themselves. Quicker and much easier to simply cut off the potentially offending limb rather than offering support and attempting to triage the issue till such time as the accusation is definitively proven as best as possible given the time frames often involved.

How do the mechanics of this work? How is it that two women come out with allegations at the same time? It seems obvious that there is a third party in the background working to 'organize' the news release. Is the assumption that there was some sort of journalistic digging that broke the story? How believable is that?

I was in cadets and my first job was in the reserves. One of the first things they teach you is that you don't fraternise and you definitely don't fraternise with subordinates.

Keep your dicks in your pants with people you work with. It will save you a lot of problems.

I'm disgusted. Apparently no one is surprised from his inner circle... How can we put forth a scumbag Leader like This?

They will quickly put forth a woman who will destroy that lesbian whore Wynne

These women are survivors don't you know.

This particular incident just highlighted for me that I don't like that term for most of these allegations. It invokes the image of a violent rape, like he held them at knife point. It honestly seems like it borders on defamatory against Brown imo.

And I've always thought Brown was a garbageweasel.

I was in cadets and my first job was in the reserves. One of the first things they teach you is that you don't fraternise and you definitely don't fraternise with subordinates.

Keep your dicks in your pants with people you work with. It will save you a lot of problems.

Maybe I missed it, but I thought these were just random chicks?

How do the mechanics of this work? How is it that two women come out with allegations at the same time? It seems obvious that there is a third party in the background working to 'organize' the news release. Is the assumption that there was some sort of journalistic digging that broke the story? How believable is that?

The same mechanics they tried to use on Julian Assange when he became 'inconvenient'.

It's a liberal news outlet.

This is unfortunately true.

They will quickly put forth a woman who will destroy that lesbian whore Wynne

This is a really unpleasant statement, in that you feel the need to call out her sexuality, then use a derogatory term based on her being a woman to hammer home your dislike.

This is unfortunately true.

This is a really unpleasant statement, in that you feel the need to call out her sexuality, then use a derogatory term based on her being a woman to hammer home your dislike.

She's an unpleasant woman.

She's an unpleasant woman.

And that may be true, but unless it’s her sexuality that you find unpleasant or are actively accusing her of being a whore, it seems obvious that criticisms should be focused on actual issues.

Wynne gave an interview today.... this pretty much summer it up....

Just saw this. I think this is gonna be a pretty ugly election. I don't really like anything about Brown but for fucks sake we need to get the Liberals out of there.
Could be worse, you could be in Quebec where your options are An idiot who wants to tax everyone up the ass, another Idiot who wants to dismantle programs that aren't broke be he needs to fix them on the basis that they cost too much money (they don't) or another idiot who wants to separate from Canada and embezzles the tax payers money for the Separation Honey pot that's never going to happen. Three retards.

And that may be true, but unless it’s her sexuality that you find unpleasant or are actively accusing her of being a whore, it seems obvious that criticisms should be focused on actual issues.

Yeah, if we cared to be fair with our criticisms.

Most people who live in Ontario don't care to be fair with them though.... and she deserves everything she gets.

Back