PWD 536: Enzo’s dick ain’t SAWFT

Who reeks more of awesomeness?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Who out side of KO hasn't been a dud? Alexa maybe, and that's about it. Sami's getting a bit of steam. Joe's borderline, but everyone else has been pretty meh.
Shield
Elias
Braun
Jordan
Big head (not rex)
Ru
Bray
Nak

Who out side of KO hasn't been a dud? Alexa maybe, and that's about it. Sami's getting a bit of steam. Joe's borderline, but everyone else has been pretty meh.

Shield
Elias
Braun
Jordan
Big head (not rex)
Ru
Bray
Nak

Big Cass and [title vacant] got over pretty well for a while.

I guess it depends on what you consider a "dud." Bliss, Becky, Paige, Charlotte, and Sasha have all had really good runs in the women's/Divas division. Asuka looks to be headed that way. KO has been a success. Big E is a success. Finn was over right away, lost momentum when he got hurt, but seems to be getting some back. Then there are guys like Bray and Rusev who had great early runs as heels and then had their legs cut out, jobbed to Cena, and got booked into oblivion until the fans stopped caring.

When I think "dud" I think the Ascension. Those types of duds haven't been too common.

I don't know how I left out the PWD's current favorite superstar, Heavy Metal Jesus.

I guess it depends on what you consider a "dud." Bliss, Becky, Paige, Charlotte, and Sasha have all had really good runs in the women's/Divas division. Asuka looks to be headed that way. KO has been a success. Big E is a success. Finn was over right away, lost momentum when he got hurt, but seems to be getting some back. Then there are guys like Bray and Rusev who had great early runs as heels and then had their legs cut out, jobbed to Cena, and got booked into oblivion until the fans stopped caring.

When I think "dud" I think the Ascension. Those types of duds haven't been too common.
At the end of the day, the top half of the roster are NXT callups

Fandigo went over jericho at wm so he has to be added to the list of failure.

At the end of the day, the top half of the roster are NXT callups

For real. Then you take guys like Breeze and Dillinger. They're mid-carders, but you need mid-carders. They weren't champions/superstars in NXT either, so I wouldn't call them duds for fill the roles they do.

Fandigo went over jericho at wm so he has to be added to the list of failure.

Fandango dropped off pretty hard after he got himself over and the WWE went nuts pushing his dance. Him and Breeze are filling a niche with the comedy midcard spot now, though. I don't think anyone expected the ballroom dancing gimmick to headline WM.

For real. Then you take guys like Breeze and Dillinger. They're mid-carders, but you need mid-carders. They weren't champions/superstars in NXT either, so I wouldn't call them duds for fill the roles they do.
They need guys to lose on houseshows

Then you have guys like Apollo and Corbin who always sucked and I didn't have any expectations for so I wouldn't call them duds in my personal record book

My biggest dud would honestly be Bayley. She was supposed to be that legit women's babyface and instead she's been booked like a bumbling idiot to the point where little girls would rather be Nikki Bella or Alexa

Then you have guys like Apollo and Corbin who always sucked and I didn't have any expectations for so I wouldn't call them duds in my personal record book

My biggest dud would honestly be Bayley. She was supposed to be that legit women's babyface and instead she's been booked like a bumbling idiot to the point where little girls would rather be Nikki Bella or Alexa

Carmella is doing well, and so is Nia. Like 90% of the women's roster is NXT chicks.

Bayley has been disappointing. That's classic WWE seeing what worked and not doing it. It's cliche for the PWD to point at someone like Bayley and say, "See, the stuff that works in NXT doesn't work in WWE." But that's not really the case. Bayley was the hard-working babyface on the hero's journey that was told she'd never be champion and she had to work and work and come up short and work and work ... The she came to Raw and won the title in a month and the story was over. Derp.

Neville was kind of a dud, pre-CW. And Bo Dallas. I think we can call them both duds as longtime NXT champions.

Carmella is doing well, and so is Nia. Like 90% of the women's roster is NXT chicks.

Bayley has been disappointing. That's classic WWE seeing what worked and not doing it. It's cliche for the PWD to point at someone like Bayley and say, "See, the stuff that works in NXT doesn't work in WWE." But that's not really the case. Bayley was the hard-working babyface on the hero's journey that was told she'd never be champion and she had to work and work and come up short and work and work ... The she came to Raw and won the title in a month and the story was over. Derp.

Neville was kind of a dud, pre-CW. And Bo Dallas. I think we can call them both duds as longtime NXT champions.
Her NXT character was just a naive woman-child who saw the good in the world. Her WWE character is practically a retard

@Minotauro Rex I just ate Pozole.
for some strange reason I thought I should let you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back