Opinion ♔♔♔Steven Crowder on weirdo Anti-Trump Celebs♔♔♔

Good for you and your family. My parents voted for Trump but don't appreciate his brashness nor his narccisism.

If you're looking for me to call him the devil, you're not going to get it. Criticism != thinking he's Hitler.

This isn't a thread on trade so I'm not going to back and forth it, but here's a reasonable article on the subject (behind pay wall, sorry, but the WSJ is worth it imo): https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-trade-war-1513356667

Your position is that things are going well enough for you that you won't criticize. Which is fine, but that doesn't mean there isn't criticism. I think if you look at a man and say "he's perfect, nothing wrong here", then certainly you're just as over-the-top as the person saying "there's absolutely nothing right here." Hell, he got Mattis right.

I can’t take anyone seriously who begins by criticizing his character. There isn’t anything wrong with being brash or narcissistic. I still don’t think there is much to criticize. He has exceeded my expectations.

I can’t take anyone seriously who begins by criticizing his character.

Why not? Part of being the president is diplomacy and domestic politics.

Considering you latched on to that and aren't going to address the other points I made, it's pretty obvious you're entrenched on the other side of the argument. But for what it's worth, you and the crazy liberals just look like birds of a different feather to anyone not completely buying in to the hysteria.

Why not? Part of being the president is diplomacy and domestic politics.

Considering you latched on to that and aren't going to address the other points I made, it's pretty obvious you're entrenched on the other side of the argument. But for what it's worth, you and the crazy liberals just look like birds of a different feather to anyone not completely buying in to the hysteria.

I can’t read the article on WSJ and am not going to pay to read it. I am familiar with his trade policies and have think they are overwhelmingly positive. I still don’t see any legitimate criticism and am tired of character attacks. There isn’t anything wrong with brashness or narcisssim. It’s like you people have become like 13 year old girls when talking about our President.

The majority go there because they did not use protection, not that they want some..
The problem here is that you have no idea what you're talking about. PP's primary function is to prevent unwanted pregnancies from occurring. Me and many of the girls I've had sex with used it for that purpose and I never made a child I didn't want, I've never taken a girl to PP to get my child aborted. You're just dead wrong, and unfortunately your ignorance on the subject is not uncommon.

To the subject of the thread, Crowder is a spectacularly unfunny idiot.

I can’t read the article on WSJ and am not going to pay to read it. I am familiar with his trade policies and have think they are overwhelmingly positive. I still don’t see any legitimate criticism and am tired of character attacks. There isn’t anything wrong with brashness or narcisssim. It’s like you people have become like 13 year old girls when talking about our President.

Hey, if you want to cover your eyes and pretend everything’s perfect that’s you’re business. I understand being “sick of character attacks” but the content of ones character isn’t meaningless, and furthermore it’s only a small point that even some Trump supporters I know will make. I think I’ve been pretty level this whole conversation. If you can’t have this discussion without blankety saying “nope”, you’re guilty of the same sins as those across the ideological line.

you mean "logical anti trump celebs" dont you?

if you are pro trump you are a goof

Naw.. This isn't true. Most of the clean cut, well off suburban people I grew up with voted for Trump. You've been tricked sweetheart.

Winona was mocking the shit out of that guy and I wonder if he ever realized it.

The problem here is that you have no idea what you're talking about. PP's primary function is to prevent unwanted pregnancies from occurring. Me and many of the girls I've had sex with used it for that purpose and I never made a child I didn't want, I've never taken a girl to PP to get my child aborted. You're just dead wrong, and unfortunately your ignorance on the subject is not uncommon.

To the subject of the thread, Crowder is a spectacularly unfunny idiot.

You went to planned parent hood for protection and not CVS, Walgreens ,,, 7-11, any gas station?

Why go to such a seedy place for protection and you and your girlfriends go together?

Fair point, but by and large the vilifying comes from the left towards opposing points of views.

i get that you can easily rationalize your hypocrisy otherwise you wouldnt have posted what you did

your follow up response was unnecessary but thank you for the insight into the mind of a hypocrite!

You went to planned parent hood for protection and not CVS, Walgreens ,,, 7-11, any gas station?

Why go to such a seedy place for protection and you and your girlfriends go together?
Well now I didn't say that PP has been my exclusive birth control provider my whole life, of course I've gone other places for condoms (PP will give them to you for free though). However there have been a number of times in my life that me and the girl I was with had discussions about how we were going to avoid making a baby and PP was a good resource for that, whichever method(s) me and the girl agreed on.

Of course you've never been to one, so describing one as "seedy" is more an emotional reaction to disliking abortion. I assure you I never went to a PP where they told us "you guys just go out and get pregnant, we'll just suck that puppy on out of ya". It's such a weird misconception that many pro-lifers have that pro-choicers think abortion is just wonderful and wouldn't vastly prefer that people do whatever they can to avoid it when they're sexually active. A facility that provides a service to help people avoid unwanted pregnancy isn't "seedy" just by that definition.

EDIT:I guess we're getting off topic of the thread so if you want to respond to this cool, I don't feel the need to get in the last word. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone change the other's mind on this subject.

It's such a weird misconception that many pro-lifers have that pro-choicers think abortion is just wonderful and wouldn't vastly prefer that people do whatever they can to avoid it when they're sexually active.

You mean like not having an abortion? You mean like if they get pregnant, actually take responsibility for the life they've created together?

It's alive
It's human
It's human life

It's really not that complicated people

It’s hard to see crowder threads in here because he sucks so much ass.

People only complain about celebrity opinions when they don’t reinforce their own world view.

You mean like not having an abortion? You mean like if they get pregnant, actually take responsibility for the life they've created together?

It's alive
It's human
It's human life

It's really not that complicated people
I completely understand how you feel about it.

i get that you can easily rationalize your hypocrisy otherwise you wouldnt have posted what you did

your follow up response was unnecessary but thank you for the insight into the mind of a hypocrite!
Lol.

Well now I didn't say that PP has been my exclusive birth control provider my whole life, of course I've gone other places for condoms (PP will give them to you for free though). However there have been a number of times in my life that me and the girl I was with had discussions about how we were going to avoid making a baby and PP was a good resource for that, whichever method(s) me and the girl agreed on.

Of course you've never been to one, so describing one as "seedy" is more an emotional reaction to disliking abortion. I assure you I never went to a PP where they told us "you guys just go out and get pregnant, we'll just suck that puppy on out of ya". It's such a weird misconception that many pro-lifers have that pro-choicers think abortion is just wonderful and wouldn't vastly prefer that people do whatever they can to avoid it when they're sexually active. A facility that provides a service to help people avoid unwanted pregnancy isn't "seedy" just by that definition.

EDIT:I guess we're getting off topic of the thread so if you want to respond to this cool, I don't feel the need to get in the last word. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone change the other's mind on this subject.

The only 2 i know of are in pretty bad areas...
Ok people make mistakes , but 3 or more is unacceptable

The only 2 i know of are in pretty bad areas...
Ok people make mistakes , but 3 or more is unacceptable

Back