Opinion ♔♔♔Steven Crowder on weirdo Anti-Trump Celebs♔♔♔

That's how capitalism works. You can't start a business with hopes and dreams. You need capital.

How capitalism works by Yorkist:

1) have your daddy give you 400 million dollars

2) lie your entire life and say you were given 1 million

Economics 101

Kutcher never outlived that dumbass Michael Kelso role from that 70s Show.

10 guys who started building houses when they were 20 years old walk into a Starbucks; they all own nice trucks, houses, and just finished building somebodies home.

There are 10 people working at the large Starbucks. 2 gay guys, 6 woman who are friendly with the gay guys, and 2 straight guys who are on the edge of being bullied by the gay team and liberal women. They are struggling financially, but the women can use a guy, and the gay guys don't need to be able to support a family.

You think the fruit crew are wise, and the home builders "goofs." You're wrong. The media is lying to you.

Sitting in the restaurant is a well paid liberal professor who adds almost nothing to the economy, and a trump voting small business owner who employs 8 people and pays a couple hundred grand in taxes, to take a 70k a year salary out of his/her business.

You think the college professor is smarter than the business owner. You're wrong.

What separates the home builders from the Starbucks employees is that the home builders could learn to do the coffee job in a month, and nobody would lose out on coffee, while the bitchy gay employees would need much longer to be able to build houses.

The trump voters are the smart ones in that Starbucks, even though the employees will pretend to be smart with bad attitudes.

Dude, trump voters aren't stupid. I'm not even including the fact that in my area, bad neighborhoods in Detroit, flint, Benton harbor, South chicago.. All vote the way you think "smart people" vote, while every area where people have their shit together you drive through had trump signs all over.. With exceptions for places like Ann arbor that are fantasy lands because of the college money working people send from surrounding areas so their kids can go to U of M.

Stop misunderstanding reality.
leowtf.gif

You did all that with no capital, right?

Sure bud.

I’m still waiting for somebody to explain why borrowing money from your successful business man father to start your own business is inherently bad.

As if all the people who cry about that wouldn’t accept a million bucks from their parents in the same situation.

I’m still waiting for somebody to explain why borrowing money from your successful business man father to start your own business is inherently bad.

As if all the people who cry about that wouldn’t accept a million bucks from their parents in the same situation.

Or why they act like starting a business with drug money is somehow OK, but starting a business with a loan is bad.

It's all part of the 'white people are evil' narrative: Every white person's wealth is ill gotten somehow.

Or why they act like starting a business with drug money is somehow OK, but starting a business with a loan is bad.

It's all part of the 'white people are evil' narrative: Every white person's wealth is ill gotten somehow.

It’s also TDS, you literally never here this particular complaint about anybody other than Trump, yet I’d be willing to bet that there is a huge amount of people who got help from their families and went on to be successful. Shit, I wonder how many people got college paid for by their folks....

I don't get the complaining about trump getting daddy trumps money. In hipsterville brooklyn, all the lefties are trust fund babies living of mommy and daddy's money. Yes alot of them are successful and have super cool businesses. They all (mostly) started with dad's money.

You think some random hipster girl is opening a cupcake shop in fucking brooklyn just by herself? Sorry don't work that way.

I don't get the complaining about trump getting daddy trumps money. In hipsterville brooklyn, all the lefties are trust fund babies living of mommy and daddy's money. Yes alot of them are successful and have super cool businesses. They all (mostly) started with dad's money.

You think some random hipster girl is opening a cupcake shop in fucking brooklyn just by herself? Sorry don't work that way.

I think the cupcake owners would probably not claim to be savvy enough to be president (rightly so) unlike Trump who probably couldn't admit being in way over his head.

I think the cupcake owners would probably not claim to be savvy enough to be president (rightly so) unlike Trump who probably couldn't admit being in way over his head.
Not the point at all man. Different argument.

Stay on point

...it's sad that hilary took her loss with more dignity then both the fake news peddlers and hollyweirdos.

I guess their feelings got hurt going full goebbels propaganda mode and being directly rejected by the nation. Haha!

Weirdos on both sides. Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood come to mind.

Back