Trudeau corrects woman for using "mankind"

Even if he was joking, the way in which he presented the clarification was delivered obscenely badly. Even then, this is George Bush levels of stupidity in public speaking and a lack of self awareness while addressing crowds.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...cts-woman-for-using-mankind-at-town-hall.html
“We like to say ‘peoplekind,' not necessarily ‘mankind,' because it’s more inclusive,” he said.
d0a.gif
giphy.gif
You can't even say humankind because it has "man" in it I guess. Peoplekind? Barf.

Mansplaining much?

Of course Trudeau can interrupt a woman like that and get away with it.

Classic case of cis gendered white male privilege.

Why not use "humanity" which is an existing word? It would make one look less dumb than inventing the word "peoplekind"

Why not use "humanity" which is an existing word? It would make one look less dumb than inventing the word "peoplekind"

god! you are such a cis gender white male supremacist!!

the term "humanity" has the word MAN in it!!

why do you hate women so much!?!?!?

Reported btw.

Trudeau is such an embarrassment for Canada and the Western world. A caliphate would be an improvement for Cuckada.

I love how Trudeau is trying to teach us things now. "Oh I'm sorry, "mankind" is outdated, we only use peoplekind now." Says who? I bet he keeps on top of all his LGBTBBQ acronym letters too.
I love how Trump can accuse elected officials of treason and he's just joking, but when Trudeau chuckles and is obviously making a joke, he's literally the most disgusting world leader on earth.

Cucklord is trying to backtrack now after getting mocked relentlessly.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says using the word "peoplekind" instead of "mankind" during a town hall in Edmonton last week was his failed attempt at humour.

Trudeau has been mocked on social media and talk shows since using the word.

Before holding a Liberal caucus meeting on Parliament Hill today, Trudeau told reporters he doesn't necessarily have the best track record on jokes.

"I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral in the room, on the peoplekind comment," he said. "It played well in the room and in context. Out of context it doesn't play so well, and it's a little reminder that I shouldn't be making jokes even when I think they're funny."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-peoplekind-bad-joke-1.4524233

I think he's doing a great job. He sure seems to be quite brilliant at "triggering" conservatives......isn't that all it takes nowadays ?

Conservatives dont require safe spaces or run and cry in group shelters because our horse lost.

We are just going to vote this imbecile out on next election.

Conservatives dont require safe spaces or run and cry in group shelters because our horse lost.

We are just going to vote this imbecile out on next election.

Respectfully disagree. Conservatives' (at least in the United States) safe space is talk radio wherein they never hear dissenting information and never hear anything that they do not want to.

Trudeau won, get over it.
Why do you guys focus on every little thing Trudeau says or tweets, you guys are pathetic.
How does this affect you personally?
etc., etc., etc.,

Back