Trudeau corrects woman for using "mankind"

Respectfully disagree. Conservatives' (at least in the United States) safe space is talk radio wherein they never hear dissenting information and never hear anything that they do not want to.
Meh we all know what liberals are capable of...Conservatives will sulk a bit when they're on the losing side...they don't need crayons and coloring books...

Meh we all know what liberals are capable of...Conservatives will sulk a bit when they're on the losing side...they don't need crayons and coloring books...

Tens of millions of conservatives gobble up talk radio every day and that video montage depicts a few deranged "liberals." Talk radio is far more representative of the conservative movement than that montage is of liberals.

Tens of millions of conservatives gobble up talk radio every day and that video montage depicts a few deranged "liberals." Talk radio is far more representative of the conservative movement than that montage is of liberals.

Few deranged liberals who required cry in meeting places and group theropy to deal wirh clinton losing.

Lol

A few deranged liberals? You have a zip code where your cave is located?

Few deranged liberals who required cry in meeting places and group theropy to deal wirh clinton losing.

Lol

Which makes up a very minuscule percentage of people overall who consider themselves on the left side of the political spectrum whereas, again, tens of millions of conservatives eat up grievance and resentment filled talk radio every day.

Give me a guy who listens to the radio over some fruit sitting on the ground screaming, I guess.

Which makes up a very minuscule percentage of people overall who consider themselves on the left side of the political spectrum whereas, again, tens of millions of conservatives eat up grievance and resentment filled talk radio every day.

Riiiight.

So that entire global womans march against trump being a sexist... you know the one? Where madonna at the end capped up the global cry in with the temper tantrum remarks of “we should burn down the white house”...

That little stunt was just “a small percentage of left leaning bleeding heart liberals”?

Lol

And thats just ONE instance in the MANY instances that trumps presidency has instigated.

Last edited:
This evolution is grotesque, and ideologically loaded. I reject this evolution and don't want to get over it.

Ok so I am triggered. Anything else you want to say ?
It’s pretty damned funny. Did you even watch the clip?

Didn't realize this was a necromance thread -- but it's pretty bad when you're first reaction was "I totally believe the goof would do that again"

Didn't realize this was a necromance thread -- but it's pretty bad when you're first reaction was "I totally believe the goof would do that again"

Actually I thought it was just a joke all this time. Like he misspoke or something. But apparently it’s real. Im speechless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back