Come back to the mid 90's with me

wcw-nitro.jpg
300px-Nintendo-64-wController-L.jpg

images

Not a huge baseball fan, but Ripken breaking Gehrig's record was a big deal.

End of 96 where i live, brah. And I live in the states, so you best check your memory.

How old are you again?
If you want to slip it in '96 on a technicality, sure. They weren't relevan't on a global stage until '97 though.

I was blown away by Reservoir Dogs, so I was jonesing for anything Tarentino....
Still my favorite Tarentino film... though he only scripted it..
Tony Scott directed it
511DPF6PZEL.jpg

The lineup of stars is mind boggling...

I was blown away by Reservoir Dogs, so I was jonesing for anything Tarentino....
Still my favorite Tarentino film... though he only scripted it..
Tony Scott directed it
511DPF6PZEL.jpg

The lineup of stars is mind boggling...
How has the Pulp Fiction poster not been posted yet? It's arguably the most iconic thing from that time.

Oh man, this song is just so fucking 1994, if I had to pick just one thing that takes me back to 1994 the most it would be this:

I'm not even a particularly big fan of the song itself, I don't really care for STP(they got a few good songs) but holy this man that song just screams 1994.

This one cracked the popular conscious...
Lol, tons of my friends asking me if I'd seen it, but I was like, yeah thats the guy who did Reservoir Dogs and True Romance....
Pulp_Fiction_%281994%29_poster.jpg

Woodstock 1994
My tent washed away and had to hitchhike to my GF at the time's friends house soaking wet at 2AM. Good times...
woodstock-21.jpg

Mud-Woodstock-94.png

Oh man, this song is just so fucking 1994, if I had to pick just one thing that takes me back to 1994 the most it would be this:

I'm not even a particularly big fan of the song itself, I don't really care for STP(they got a few good songs) but holy this man that song just screams 1994.

Dude, right on with Big Empty aka 1994 The Song.

Back