Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao. snorted
6'5

a supermarket butcher built like a brick shithouse lol

He lied on his application form & used to come home with cuts all over his hands. Could hear him whimpering whenever he shampooed his hair!

Winning.

What about YouVee doe? Cabaello is his Bae after all.

She's only playing 2 shows in England

London and Birmingham

The London venue is 5k lol

YouVee can have my ticket if he wants for free. He just needs to come down here lol. It's in June so if I'm rekt with work, I'd be more than willing he go instead

6'5

a supermarket butcher built like a brick shithouse lol

He lied on his application form & used to come home with cuts all over his hands. Could hear him whimpering whenever he shampooed his hair!
oof. tea tree shampoo was it

50/50

Ramos or Alves
Screen-Shot-2015-05-30-at-22.12.12.png

Early red card ruins game

i hope not
i could see a vintage ronaldo perforamnce and real win 3-1.
either way, will be watching this game full screen on one moni in the cube.

I thought a hostel was shit until I tried to sleep in a couchette. Basically a hostel on an overnight train. I eventually fell asleep spooning my luggage.

I thought a hostel was shit until I tried to sleep in a couchette. Basically a hostel on an overnight train. I eventually fell asleep spooning my luggage.
trainfour.jpg

fuck off trying to get to the top drunk lmfao

Anyone got any funny valentines day stories?

Weird day, imo. Imagine getting gassed over a stalker stalking you.

scene: this morning, the office
me: bring in a dozen donuts for office mates, bc its valentines day. only person who says thank you is the work wife.

feelsbadman

trainfour.jpg

fuck off trying to get to the top drunk lmfao

Wish the one I stayed in looked like that. It was 3 bunks high in about the same space and there was a couple having sex in the bunk below me while another guy stared at their belongings like he was thinking about running of with them.

I took the top bunk. Slept on the bottom bunk at cub scout camp as a boy and woke up to trickles of urine from the top bunk. Never again.

come back soon

we are barely hanging on

was fn shit. you have to hold the button on the shower even ffs
hostels are a hit and miss, timing is also a factor, iirc, we had a 6 dorm place all to our 2 selves in San Diego and San Francisco.........I've also been in a place over run with Irish lads, who slept all day, as they boozed all night, I've been in better smelling public toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back