Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

Michelle Is definitely number 1. For some reason, a lot of fans of MMA seem to like women with manly facial features. They find some of the strangest looking women to be attractive around here. Latent homoeroticism, maybe?

Yeah Gina Carano has man face... and that body not that feminine...

Here is what a woman should look like:

aw5AXyy_700b.jpg

Gina does have a bit of the "velociraptor smile" look that americans(especially Fox News) seem to find a lot more attractive than the rest of the world.

Even she doesn't give us one of her sexy pose here she is just damn hot, isnt she? That butt tho!

She's very attractive but Asians don't really do it for me.

This ficking thread......

@owl91 please update OP with Prime Hottie to counter Prime Gina. Stat.

ibkjte7.gif

In 2009 I was triangle submitted by Jessica Penne and have been in love ever since.
View attachment 340823 View attachment 340825View attachment 340829
Joanna beat the hell out of her a few years ago but it didn't turn me off at all. If anything, it made her more attractive to me. Bad ass bitch is tough.
Were you sand bagging to perv out or can females hold their own at this level with a male? I'm legitimately curious. We only have 1 woman where I train and I have to roll like I'm 70 years old.

Were you sand bagging to perv out or can females hold their own at this level with a male? I'm legitimately curious. We only have 1 woman where I train and I have to roll like I'm 70 years old.
From my experience, yes, good female grapplers are able to catch less-good male grapplers. Of course there is a pretty big size and strength difference in some cases - but an athletic woman with experience will be able to hit quite a bit of stuff. Particularly small joint locks like wrist locks, leg locks etc which can kind of come out of nowhere and surprise some guys.

Athleticism is a big factor. A highly athletic experienced female grappler can be a problem for less athletic dudes. I've seen women who can demolish and repeatedly tap out some less athletic guys.

Of course all else being equal though, men have a huge advantage. I've never seen a woman who was competitive grappling against an athletic competitive upper belt male.

If you like Michelle Waterson ITT and you haven't seen her compete on MTV The Challenge yet thou hast not lived
She absolutely kicked ass on that show. Behind the scenes, the producers actually had to tell her to take it down a notch, they were worried she was going to hurt somebody. Pussy reality TV stars.

I think she works at the Asian massage parlor down the street from me...

From my experience, yes, good female grapplers are able to catch less-good male grapplers. Of course there is a pretty big size and strength difference in some cases - but an athletic woman with experience will be able to hit quite a bit of stuff. Particularly small joint locks like wrist locks, leg locks etc which can kind of come out of nowhere and surprise some guys.

Athleticism is a big factor. A highly athletic experienced female grappler can be a problem for less athletic dudes. I've seen women who can demolish and repeatedly tap out some less athletic guys.

Of course all else being equal though, men have a huge advantage. I've never seen a woman who was competitive grappling against an athletic competitive upper belt male.
Fair enough. Thanks for the input. I have a daughter now and was wondering how much good it will do to put her in BJJ from an early age. I can't always be there. Maybe add baton and attack dog to the list

She's only 110lbs or so, so I could have picked her up off the mat but I made sure not to use my strength.

Hottest in MMA? that’s saying a lot - Watterson is an AVERAGE looking Asian woman.... you guys really need to travel the world and find this out for yourselves :D

Fair enough. Thanks for the input. I have a daughter now and was wondering how much good it will do to put her in BJJ from an early age. I can't always be there. Maybe add baton and attack dog to the list
Get her this
19495_xl.jpg

I don't find Waterson attractive at all. She reminds me too much of my sister in law and I can't stand her.
That's probably not fair to Waterson but that's how attraction works sometimes. haha

Back