PotWR- +++WOW+++BONUS Sh*tposter of the Month Thread***OFFICIAL***

Is Hatchet Harry Actually this Dumb, or is He a Troll Account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @HatchetHarry is a previously banned shitpost troll account. What's the point of banning these turds if they can come back.

You want to apply that same rule to the hordes of ban evasion Liberal shitposters as well, or just the conservative ones?

You want to apply that same rule to the hordes of ban evasion Liberal shitposters as well, or just the conservative ones?

Why don't you start a thread about it or post in the WR OT discussion if you think that's a problem that needs addressing.

You are worse than the right wing victim you claim I am <Lmaoo>

Get a grip buddy
{<huh}

> @sniper thinks there's a global conspiracy involving the mods pushing liberal narratives on a forum where people talk about half naked men rolling around bloody in a cage.

> tells others to get a grip

<Dany07>

Dodge noted.

So you're not willing to start a discussion on this topic that you brought up? Which liberal posters and their previous accounts do you think should be banned, and why? I'm willing to hear your opinion. Were there any liberal posters who were banned for conspiring via PM to disrupt and harass other posters? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts, friend.

So you're not willing to start a discussion on this topic that you brought up? Which liberal posters and their previous accounts do you think should be banned, and why?

All of them. Once you get banned, that should be that. Otherwise, what's the point? Especially on a forum that gives you three strikes.

Although, I see @DaLeftCross is finally on the "instaban" list, so that's a start.

All of them. Once you get banned, that should be that. Otherwise, what's the point? Especially on a forum that gives you three strikes.

Although, I see @DaLeftCross is finally on the "instaban" list, so that's a start.
You make a good point!<mma4>

ITT the left continues to eat the left

Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back