PotWR- +++WOW+++BONUS Sh*tposter of the Month Thread***OFFICIAL***

Is Hatchet Harry Actually this Dumb, or is He a Troll Account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With legal guns?

Less guns in circulation means less guns wind up as illegal guns.

"Gun Control" is a rather broad, indefinable term. I think working on enforcing the current laws would be a good place to start, before enacting new ones.

Speaking of broad and undefinable, how many shootings would be prevented by better enforcing the current laws?

Less guns in circulation means less guns wind up as illegal guns.

Yeah, I don't know about that. A gun doesn't just vanish, like drugs. Once it's out there, it's out there. The millions and millions of illegal guns, aren't going to be lost up someone's nose and slowly be taken out of circulation, because you cracked down on the legal ones.

Speaking of broad and undefinable, how many shootings would be prevented by better enforcing the current laws?

I'd imagine quite a few. I'm getting this vibe that the current laws and background checks for gun stores, are pretty lax and aren't exactly strictly enforced.

So when are you gonna stop being racist?

Also @HatchetHarry is a previously banned shitpost troll account. What's the point of banning these turds if they can come back.

I iggied his stupid ass. Is RipWarrior still around? I blocked him a long time ago..

WAIT. IS IT THE SAME PERSON?!

I iggied his stupid ass. Is RipWarrior still around? I blocked him a long time ago..

WAIT. IS IT THE SAME PERSON?!

I do not believe RIPWarrior would be able to feign the type of restraint and commitment to trolling that Hatchet Harry has.

You just can't pretend, or contain, the level of unbridled rage and sexual frustration that RIPWarrior radioactively emits.

Wait, did RIPWarrior get banned?

That sucks. A ray of sunshine, that guy was.

Yeah, I don't know about that. A gun doesn't just vanish, like drugs. Once it's out there, it's out there. The millions and millions of illegal guns, aren't going to be lost up someone's nose and slowly be taken out of circulation, because you cracked down on the legal ones.

I'd imagine quite a few. I'm getting this vibe that the current laws and background checks for gun stores, are pretty lax and aren't exactly strictly enforced.

Well, I'm asking about numbers, not hunches and vibes. I don't think your idea would prevent many shootings.

Guns are easier to control than drugs. You can't shove a gun up your ass and sneak it into a prison or onto a plane. They can of course be smuggled but it is much harder. They can be metal detected, they weigh a fuckload, most of the quality sources are known quantities.

Guns in America are for the most part somewhat "regulated", or at least known of - We know who the manufactures are and if laws existed to make them illegal they would be closed down or their imports stopped. Much, much harder to do that with drugs.

In America, 50% of the guns (aprx. 150-175million) are owned by 3% of the population (9 Million people). The other 50% of the guns are owned by about 19% of the population.

This math makes for an average of 17 guns per owner of the 50% with big collections. I don't consider myself a collector at all and as an enthusiast my interest wanes with the price of ammo and my other hobbies - I have 3 ARs, a shotgun, and 6 handguns.

My point here is that the guns could technically, physically, operationally be removed, and harsh sentencing and zero-tolerance for - just say anything but bolt rifles and shotguns - could be implemented, manufactures could be forced to shut down or operate only for mil/leo contracts.

All this stuff could happen, but it will not because of the 2nd amendment, and the NRA. The constitution and all the great it has done for us, is 200 years old and frankly out of date. The NRA owns the Republican party, bought and paid for. The body politic is far too polarized and antithetical to come to any kind of sensible rewriting or amending of the 2nd, regardless of the body counts of our youth. No one will stop this.

How is this acceptable? Chris Rock promotes violence and murder of caucasians. This is the type of behavior and thought acceptable in a Post-Obama society. The media have done nothing but promote this bullshit false narrative regarding unjust violence against African Americans and this is the result. In the wake of the tragedy of the Parkland school shooting Netflix thinks it’s okay to show this shit?

"Here's my question," started Rock. "You would think that cops would occasionally shoot a white kid just to make it look good. You would think every couple of months they’d look at their dead n**** calendar and go, ‘Oh my God, we’re up to 16! We gotta shoot a white kid quick!'"

Rock continued, explaining that "real equality" would include "white mothers" crying about their dead children.

"I wanna live in a world with real equality. I want to live in a world where an equal amount of white kids are shot every month," he said. "I wanna see white mothers on TV, crying, standing next to Al Sharpton, talkin' about, 'We need justice for Chad.'"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/27176/chris-rock-youd-think-cops-would-occasionally-amanda-prestigiacomo?amp

“As the federal government's data shows, far more white people are fatally shot by police than black people. A 2015 Washington Post study found that 49%of those fatally shot by police were white, while 24% were black. The fact that more white people are shot than black people is of course unsurprising because whites represent a higher percentage of the population than blacks (62% and 13%, respectively). According to that study then, blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be fatally shot than whites. However, other studies that have drilled into the details of the specific cases more closely, including this Harvard study, found that in similar situations, there is no significant racial disparity in fatal police shootings.”

<SelenaWow>

Texas wouldn't have happened for one. Air Force fucking dropped the ball on reporting his less than honorable discharge and DV charges.

On one hand, I think these "shit poster of the month" threads are really petty and childish.

On the other hand, they seem to be targeted at people who think rustling-jimmies is a good enough reason to say anything-at-all. So I guess it's a situation that I think is childish and retarded, and everyone involved deserves to be a part of it.

Last edited:
On one hand, I think these "shit poster of the month" threads are really petty and childish.

On the other hand, they seem to be targeted at people who think rustling-jimmies is a good enough reason to say anything-at-all. So I guess it's a situation that I think is childish and retarded, and everyone involved deserves to be a part of it.

On the other hand, a new rule in the official WR Rules thread gets made specifically targeted at call out threads.

Liberal makes call out thread. It gets stickied....

giphy.gif

On the other hand, a new rule in the official WR Rules thread gets made specifically targeted at call out threads.

giphy.gif

You can take this whining to someone who cares, I ain’t a mod. I already said my piece.

You cared enough to respond. I appreciate that.

Well that’s just me being decent to you. I wouldn’t read more into it other than I’m not a raging cunt. Just your normal, everyday run of the mill one.

giphy.gif
Don't be so salty , you have an excellent chance at this award yourself , just keep doing what you do and this dishonor could be yours one of these months .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back