PotWR- +++WOW+++BONUS Sh*tposter of the Month Thread***OFFICIAL***

Is Hatchet Harry Actually this Dumb, or is He a Troll Account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so salty , you have an excellent chance at this award yourself , just keep doing what you do and this dishonor could be yours one of these months .

Oh', I'm sure with the very obvious partisan agenda, me and every other right winger will be up there.

I'd create a Liberal equivalent to this thread, but @HomerThompson and the Libby brigade would report it, and it would get dumped in about three seconds.

Oh', I'm sure with the very obvious partisan agenda, me and every other right winger will be up there.

I'd create a Liberal equivalent to this thread, but @HomerThompson and the Libby brigade would report it, and it would get dumped in about three seconds.
Settle your jimmies, boy.

Who would you nominate out of curiosity

Who would you nominate out of curiosity

Seriously, who on the left is even close to as stupid as the worst of the right? Their #1 pariah is probably JVS, who is objectively an intelligent and measured poster.

Seriously, who on the left is even close to as stupid as the worst of the right? Their #1 pariah is probably JVS, who is objectively an intelligent and measured poster.
Only right wing troll accounts like @WoodChips are as dumb as actual right wing accounts. It's science.

Only right wing troll accounts like @WoodChips are as dumb as actual right wing accounts. It's science.

I mean, seriously, though. TheBLADE was kind of a hipster left-reactionary, but even he was more sensible and mature than the median right-wing poster.

It's hard for me to wrap my brain around how people can still think the left vs. right in the United States is an even match in terms of intelligence, honesty, and rationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back