Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

There is a girl that coaches at my gym looks just like waterson. I know you’re gonna say “pics or it didn’t happen” but I’m not exactly anonymous on here and she happens to be married to one of the other coaches at my gym who could easily kill me if he wanted to so you’re gonna have to take my word for it lol

Last edited:
i dont care enough to obsess over who the hottest girl Is

I really don't give a shit

her booty is getting fatter tho, not bad.

Michelle vies with Brye Anne Russillo for me . . .

brye.png

Brye-Anne-Russillo-3.jpg

F81.jpg

F98.jpg

Can you give me more information on this? since she broke up with Kevin Ross, I've lost her trace on dates.

The ones you mention, Yankova and Macedo has to be the hottest wmma ever. They're the only ones that could be models outside mma. Personally I love Cat Zingano and Holly Holm.

THIS

And also THIS.
They are still seeing one another.. just not "official" any longer. Though, I haven't seen or talked to K Ross since last yr, so who knows what personal life is like today for them.

I myself, am a fan of Holly's body, especially her legs.. more ass would help, but that's being picky. My wife and her are built similar.. I like my women taller then I.

Hottest in MMA? that’s saying a lot - Watterson is an AVERAGE looking Asian woman.... you guys really need to travel the world and find this out for yourselves :D

It's not rly saying a lot...
Yes, she is asian, sherdog holmes.
Average is subjective.

I vote for that Venezuelan chick who is 0-1 in the UFC last time I checked.

Doesn't matter whoever you find the hottest, Artem Lobov's already banged them

EBwFl1S.jpg

Back