Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's terrible for Trump.

Yes, its so horrible for Trump... Mueller waited for Friday Afternoon to drop the bomb on the public of this huge development, instead of a Monday Morning when anyone would care.

I just can't grasp why leftists don't understand how underwhelming these indictments are.

Yes, they are crimes. And they should be prosecuted. But the reality is, this is a drop in the bucket as far as actual "influencing of an election" as far as foreign money and foreign nationals engaging in political campaigns in the US. I mean lets face it, the one charge alone is probably also being committed by thousands of illegal immigrants who involved in PAC work and other activist groups. I'm sure none of them bother getting permissions from some Attorney General.

Of Course Russia is going to play games in our elections. Fuck, the US does it everywhere as well. That's what governments do, interfere.

None of these 13 individuals has much to do in the way of Trump obstructing, colluding, or in any way "HACKING" the election.

At best the supposed fake news got to be seen by MAYBE a few hundred thousand people. Buried in the rest of the billions of social media posts trying to influence the election, "legally".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not saying there is, or isn't, a bombshell down the road. But the more Mueller has to resort to stringing up low level spooks to keep the investigation rolling. The less likely you'll see a true "bombshell" moment.

Bur, but...muh Impeachment!:)

You'd have to laugh if countries started prosecuting US entities.

CIA for overthrowing governments and assassinations. We'd laugh at them

What do you think they are doing in Russia? Maybe laughing

Actual footage of Putin's reaction when he heard the news of Mueller's indictments:)

putin.gif

Yes, its so horrible for Trump... Mueller waited for Friday Afternoon to drop the bomb on the public of this huge development, instead of a Monday Morning when anyone would care.

... a Friday Afternoon after a recent high school shooting taking up attention in the news cycle.

It's going to eat up the whole weekend, and move right into next week. Also, that's irrelevant. This is unequivocally terrible for Trump. Russian election interference in undeniable now. How is Trump going to fire Rosenstein, or Mueller now?

About as much a chance of them reading that as there is of Trump reading his daily briefings.
If anyone reads it because I posted it here, it was worth it. Plus, I'll read it again, so I win either way!

You know the "muh Russia! Trump BTFO!" shit is straight from Russian bots, right?

I'm sorry, but it's just hilarious. For decades the US has tried to influence elections in countries all over the world. They have funded, "resistance" movements, assassinated opponents - or at least tried to in the case of Castro - and invaded entire nations in the name of regime change. Now you're finally getting the mildest possible taste of your own medicine and you're acting like a blushing virgin locked in a room with Harvey Weinstein.

Hypocrisy level: Meryl Streep:rolleyes:

The Resistance is Russian propaganda. You retards were played like a fiddle.

you're in for a rude awakening

I almost feel sorry for you
how confused must one be to think that the Russians themselves are spreading propaganda that suggests they meddled in the election. has your logic chip been completely fried?

I'm sorry, but it's just hilarious. For decades the US has tried to influence elections in countries all over the world. They have funded, "resistance" movements, assassinated opponents - or at least tried to in the case of Castro - and invaded entire nations in the name of regime change. Now you're finally getting the mildest possible taste of your own medicine and you're acting like a blushing virgin locked in a room with Harvey Weinstein.

Now you're using whataboutism, which is an old soviet propaganda technique, still favored by Russia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Tell us again how they don't influence you!

Now your position has been reduced to you namecalling me as a namecaller, which I already accept and am fiercely internet-proud of (man I really am good at insulting people).

To relevance, you have one little spindly spiny straw remaining; I'm mad Trump wasn't indicted.

To which I already explained how there was no impetus for anger. There isn't a reason that I would be mad. There was no expectation, so there is no disappointment. You're doing a remarkably piss-poor job here, but again, your move.

Hanging on to this is bad for trump is evidence to disappointment in him not being implicated. But hey, like u say, who knows to the future. But you seem to keep saying that over and over and...

Congratulations on believing you are good at insulting people. I've mostly seen you get overwhelmed in your conversations with others and then start the insults. But hey, it's all subjective. And as humans, we always tend to think we are winning.

Hey, you and the POTUS are a lot alike in that regard. You both think you are winning no matter what.

I liked Russia before Trump made it cool!:D

Also, I notice you didn't try to refute my original statement. Very wise;)
Refute your original statement? You used a logical fallacy.

JFK trying to assassinate Castro in 196whatever doesn't make what Russia is doing ok.

Not where it mattered.

And you're proud of that? That the majority of Americans voted for one person, but another got the nod? Do you want to make a detailed case for why the 1700's notion of electoral college is still relevant and the results are thus more democratic? Or you just want to cheerlead for your boy?

Stick to the boxing forum old man. You suck here.

Refute your original statement? You used a logical fallacy.

JFK trying to assassinate Castro in 196whatever doesn't make what Russia is doing ok.

How bout arming terrorists in Libya and Syria to overthrow governments.

That on par with Fake Facebook ads and bots?

Hanging on to this is bad for trump is evidence to disappointment in him not being implicated. But hey, like u say, who knows to the future. But you seem to keep saying that over and over and...

Congratulations on believing you are good at insulting people. I've mostly seen you get overwhelmed in your conversations with others and then start the insults. But hey, it's all subjective. And as humans, we always tend to think we are winning.

Hey, you and the POTUS are a lot alike in that regard. You both think you are winning no matter what.
I explicitly (and eloquently) stated that I believe this is neither good nor bad for Trump.

I'll chalk that oversight up to you being too emotional post factually.

This is a DAMN good post

I explicitly (and eloquently) stated that I believe this is neither good nor bad for Trump.

I'll chalk that oversight up to you being too emotional post factually.

You insulted me for saying this was good for Trump. Yet you now say this was neither good or bad. Interesting.

Emotional people tend to throw out insults. Just the way it is. So we know which of us in high on the emotional scale.

I've literally tried to help you. I sincerely feel for you. I would love for u to find that smile again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back