Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're proud of that? That the majority of Americans voted for one person, but another got the nod? Do you want to make a detailed case for why the 1700's notion of electoral college is still relevant and the results are thus more democratic? Or you just want to cheerlead for your boy?

Stick to the boxing forum old man. You suck here.
It's irrelevant because Trump won according to the rules. If the election was decided by popular vote, he would've played the game differently. You can't just make up new rules because you lost. That's like losing a decision and then saying you won because the other fighter is bloodier.

Last edited:
The "but Hitler" defence has won Quip many a court case.

Fuck, that would make criminal defense so much easier/more fun.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, yes, there is security footage of my client punching that old woman. And, yes, that footage does have audio of him calling her a racial slur. And, yes, he was wearing a uniform with his name on it, which is readily readable in the footage.

But, let the record show that Hitler oversaw the imprisonment and execution of 3 million Jewish Europeans. I rest my case."

Spencer, among other "paragons" of the alt-right have talked about how they used memes to target young white males. Interestingly they started out on dating advice, men's rights and incel forums.

The entire sub forum of 4chan is where these things got started and Countless news agencies covered this type of stuff.

The alt right openly admitted that a meme was elected president. Their mascot Pepe the frog and their spokesman Richard Spencer couldn't have been happier with the outcome

But you have to use your head here. The right wing has a huge portion of uneducated rubes and a meme is absolutely as far as their intellectual prowess will take them. It worked like a charm as a matter of fact.

If you kill your neighbors dogs. Then he comes over and spray paints your dogs tail blue. Sorry bro, you don't have reason to bitch

The fuck? You think an act of revenge between two people is an accurate microcosm? I didn't try to kill Casto. That's not a defense as to why a hostile foreign power installing a puppet as my president is OK.

Fuck, that would make criminal defense so much easier/more fun.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, yes, there is security footage of my client punching that old woman. And, yes, that footage does have audio of him calling her a racial slur. And, yes, he was wearing a uniform with his name on it, which is readily readable in the footage.

But, let the record show that Hitler oversaw the imprisonment and execution of 3 million Jewish Europeans. I rest my case."

Where are those 3 million jews?

When your people are so stupid that they're letting strangers online decide whether or not they vote, maybe the quality of your citizenry is evidence that your country is better run by external interests.

The entire sub forum of 4chan is where these things got started and Countless news agencies covered this type of stuff.

The alt right openly admitted that a meme was elected president. Their mascot Pepe the frog and their spokesman Richard Spencer couldn't have been happier with the outcome

But you have to use your head here. The right wing has a huge portion of uneducated rubes and a meme is absolutely as far as their intellectual prowess will take them. It worked like a charm as a matter of fact.

Don't be unfair and inaccurate. I'm sure plenty of them were tearing down the shelves at Barnes and Noble, analyzing Trump's health care policy of "something great" and foreign policy of "speaking to myself, because I have a good brain and have said a lot of things."

Don't be unfair and inaccurate. I'm sure plenty of them were tearing down the shelves at Barnes and Noble, analyzing Trump's health care policy of "something great" and foreign policy of "speaking to myself, because I have a good brain and have said a lot of things."
tumblr_obc9zyqBAF1ql10y6o6_400.gif

Well who would guess that "healthcare could be so complicated"

You get what I'm saying here Hola? How memes made these baboons believe trump would solve every complicated problem our society faces like it's a slam dunk. When They see their beloved leader on tv saying these types of things, talking about how easily he can fix complicated issues and eating it up like it's candy. Of course a meme would work on these individuals. It's because they're simplistic by nature And a meme is as in depth as these people get. There is no actual reading going on at all.

Last edited:
What? Reality?

@HomerThompson lives in a fantasy land that this suddenly became headline news and is going to stay on the frontpages until liberals die from over-masturbation.

We just had a horrible high school shooting in which 17 kids were murdered, and the liberals of this board want all overage of that tragedy to be put on hold for the real important news of the fraudulent Trump/Russia investigation.

And I'm the asshole for pointing that out, apparently.
No, you're an asshole for lying about my position, and then trying to denigrate my character with this baseless accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back