Holy Cow! Craig Jones Just Tapped Shields

Old school bjj never actually did any hooks subs in competition it was kind of a agreement by all competitors, but this new generation is capitalizing at that and they will atack the legs/ankles all day

Old school bjj never actually did any hooks subs in competition it was kind of a agreement by all competitors, but this new generation is capitalizing at that and they will atack the legs/ankles all day
All day right away

How did Palhares cheat to tap shields?

Shields has tested positive and came into fights wwit massive bacne.

Except no one knows what he tested for. It could be as harmless as weed or DHEA or a diuretic or anabolic.

Tree stump finger banged both eyes

b4g0lg3.gif

Tell Cyborg to stand up and Big Brown punches a hole in his head, ya dig?

Sometimes I get sad, and then I remember that this happened. You could not write this as a comedic script as it would come out as ridiculous, but somehow it really happened, Schaub probably think he won that fair and square. Shutdown.

Isn't shields past his prime though? Still impressive

Jones is about as legit as you can get, I was surprised that he triangled Leandro Lo!

Tell Cyborg to stand up and Big Brown punches a hole in his head, ya dig?

I remember watching that match and yet this gif is still bewildering to me as though I can't comprehend its realness.

Looking back at this. This guy must've been so pissed off to have trained for this matchup

If Cyborg's hand gestures and arm movements didn't vary there, I'd swear it was just a single second of the match put on loop. The fact that this was how that went down is both hilarious and sad.

The press conference after was of course a classic.

If Cyborg's hand gestures and arm movements didn't vary there, I'd swear it was just a single second of the match put on loop. The fact that this was how that went down is both hilarious and sad.

The press conference after was of course a classic.
I've never watched the whole thing but I've heard it's literally Schaub moving around the entire time. I did watch the post press conference and his opponent (was his name Cyborg by any chance?) Was absolutely baffled why Schaub accepted it at all.

I was actually a fan of Schaub's fighting style but he properly killed his chances of growing his fanbase after that.

Back