Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Regardless of how the information got out there, it was still the truth. It's like going through your girlfriend's phone and find out that she is cheating on you, then her getting mad and stomping her feet because you went through her phone.

Hilary also had the majority of the Major Newspapers, networks, and entertainment industry on her side as well. Do you really think it was a coincidence that the Washington post "obtained" the grab them by the pussy tape a couple of weeks before the election.

It's obvious that they were sitting on that tape so it would be fresh in peoples head when it came down to go to the polls. If anything the American media were trying to interfere with the election with their slanted content.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social...a-accounts-indictment-here-are-tweets-n848791

That just deals with one account spreading lies and hoaxes. But keep on believing those Russians were spreading truth

I was referring to the leaked emails, not facebook shit postings.
Understood... Though you should still be holding the hackers/releasers accountable. I used to be on Wikileaks side then it became evident they were state actors of Russia

Do you think he's following his own playbook here or following advice?
IMO there's not much he could do to appear more rustled and guilty.
There's basically no reaction left in the "Big Book of A Guilty Man's Denials"

I wasn't speaking so much to what he may or may not be guilty of -"If it's what you say, I love it", to my mind, is already tantamount to treasonous behavior- but to what he can ultimately be held to account for.

I think basic psychology explains Donny Moscow's loss of composure here.
Men with power hate a situation where power is taken from them or where they have little agency.

I agree there is something to what has changed in Trump.

I gave the man a pass when he said there was no collusion when people were accusing the Trump campaign. I get it, you want to defend yourself.

But there is something to be said when a man will not once but I believe three times has said that "Totally vindicated, no collusion!!!" when no one was accusing him of anything but a memo or grand jury indictment. An innocent man knows he's innocent and therefore doesn't need to shout it to the world. A guilty man wants to fool you even further by proclaiming he's innocent when there a no accusations.

He looks so desperate when he's trying to show you he's innocent. That's not a trait of an innocent man.

I gave the man a pass when he said there was no collusion when people were accusing the Trump campaign. I get it, you want to defend yourself.

But there is something to be said when a man will not once but I believe three times has said that "Totally vindicated, no collusion!!!" when no one was accusing him of anything but a memo or grand jury indictment. An innocent man knows he's innocent and therefore doesn't need to shout it to the world. A guilty man wants to fool you even further by proclaiming he's innocent when there a no accusations.

He looks so desperate when he's trying to show you he's innocent. That's not a trait of an innocent man.

His behavior is equivalent to a dad in a pta meeting, out of nowhere, jumping out of his seat and yelling "I DON'T BEAT MY WIFE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY I BEAT MY WIFE!!!"

Did you even read the article? Because it doesn't say what you think it said, nor was I suggesting what it was saying.

Oh', and the article was also published after our discussion.

So, to wrap this all up, you didn't read article. It wasn't even about what I said. It was published after our discussion, meaning I couldn't have even read it before I made my posts.

Bravo. LOL.

Ah yes, my bad, I had forgotten how far out there your conspiracy was, you were saying that the deputy AG held the conference about the special counsel's indictments as foil for the mistakes of the FBI, as opposed to simply the "the FBI could have stopped this if they were not so preoccupied by Russia" thrust of the Fox News propaganda article. So it appears you saw Trump's "look over there" tweet (the focus of the Fox propaganda) and took it to a place where only those who need special brain medicine would have taken it. My apologies.

The strangest outcome of the election and this investigation in particular is Arch-neocons switching back over to the Democrats side.

I wonder, what it is they expect to gain out of this Russia Investigation?

That is the point, it isn't the Democrats side, but that is what Trump and his media folks have tried to make it seem when it comes to folks in the DOJ, the FBI, the special counsel and those in the special counsel's team. Furthermore, that was a large part of why the announcement was made so publicly, to show that there were in fact Russians dedicating a lot of time and resources to meddling in the election, so that Trump couldn't continue to deny the investigation as a partisan hoax and say that he would take Putin's word for it (and was going to drop it because he didn't want to "insult" him) over what every head of every US intelligence agency said happened, along with what every mainstream Republican was saying. Trump is going to have to find a new narrative, as Republicans in favor of law and order and keeping other nations out of our elections can be less fearful of Trump's base when they speak favorably of Rosenstein, Mueller and the Russia Investigation.

Even funnier(sad really) now after all this

LOL @ all the retards that truly believe a few million in facebook adds from alleged "russians" won Trump an election when the tramp spent a record $1.2 BILLION on her failed campaign.

She lost, get over it.

Good lord, you're an idiot.

It wasn't just ads. It was bots and, most importantly, hired agents pretending to be Hillary/Bernie supporters online, starting media pages and groups, and organizing events.

Trump won the four states that put him over the top of the electoral college by 0.0006% of the total votes cast in the election.

So yeah, if Russia has ANY impact at all, and everyone who has seen the evidence has said it is incontrovertible that they interfered, then they were a deciding factor.

Do you think Russia had any impact on the election?

mi-big-burger.jpg

Oh jeez. Come now, if you don't want to see me get out of thread. Otherwise I'm asking for your opinion, what do you think?

Ok, you don't want to answer.

My opinion is that IF it is a fact that there has been Russian involvement, then it is far from material.

As in a less than a couple of million $ spend on adds or a couple of hundreds of trolls with backing from Moscow. Is there a reliable and established source that points to more involvement than that ? It's a genuine question.

Because if not, then it leads me to 2 conclusions :

- it is hardly worth any mention, when compared with the machine that is a US election. I doubt that a thousand trolls AND a couple of million $ is going to have a material impact on 100 million voters and on a process that churns billions.

- it is absolutely NOTHING compared with how pretty much all media outlet in the world tried to sabotage Trump and his campaign. I am talking about newspapers with hundreds of millions of readers in Europe, that are often quite close ideologically with governments.

TL;DR : IF Trump did get backing from Moscow, then all put into perspective it is being dwarfed by the backing the Democrats got from like the rest of the planet. Therefore IDGAF.

“He said he didn’t meddle — I asked him again,” Mr. Trump told reporters traveling with him aboard Air Force One as he flew to Hanoi for more meetings. “You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.”

“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin. “I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/world/asia/trump-putin-election.html

I don't know, the POTUS should treat Putin like Britney Spears treated GW Bush

th

I still think he may not have been involved in collusion.
But it looks like he may be involved in something he doesn't want generally known, which we probably will

Good lord, you're an idiot.

It wasn't just ads. It was bots and, most importantly, hired agents pretending to be Hillary/Bernie supporters online, starting media pages and groups, and organizing events.

How come Americans fall for bots and trolls so easily? Is it because your education system is so shit? Shouldn’t you be focused on making your country smarter instead of sweeping xenophobic attacks against people of Russian origin? Any country could do this to you again because you’re all so gullible.

It should be noted, the response from liberals here to Trump tweeting he’s innocent, is that he must be guilty.

The response from liberals here about a democrat congressman pleading with Mueller to not announce his findings until after the midterms, silence.

If y’all had an ounce of integrity, you’d at least admit the only possible reason the congressman wants Meuller to hold off his announcement, is that trump will be exonerated, which will devastate the left.

Think about it, if they announce trump is guilty, it would likely be a slaughterhouse in the midterms. Isn’t that what democrats want???

I don't know, the POTUS should treat Putin like Britney Spears treated GW Bush

th

This is so telling.

Early 2000's : most retarded Hollywood celebrities and their retarded groupies trusted the POTUS without actually knowing why.

2018 : most retarded Hollywood celebrities and their retarded groupies distrust the POTUS without actually knowing why.

The lesson I take from this is that Hollywood is usually on the side of stupidity.

How come Americans fall for bots and trolls so easily? Is it because your education system is so shit? Shouldn’t you be focused on making your country smarter instead of sweeping xenophobic attacks against people of Russian origin? Any country could do this to you again because you’re all so gullible.

This. At some point Americans have to take responsibility for their own intelligence and ability to discern reality from fiction. It's not any countries job to help us decide what is real or not...or good for us or not. If we make bad choices then we just make bad choices and have to take responsibility for that.

But with that said most Americans do take responsibility for their decision last election and would make the same decision again today. It's just a butthurt 35-40% of us who are still in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back