Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

lol
what int he fuck is this from its absurd

How have Villarreal been in La Liga this season? Surprising to me to see them get smacked around by Lyon, but honestly, I know nothing about either team this season.
Fantastic, just don't Google search Ruben Semedo...

How have Villarreal been in La Liga this season? Surprising to me to see them get smacked around by Lyon, but honestly, I know nothing about either team this season.
They started off well but are really inconsistent especially last couple of months. Beat Madrid at the Bernabeu than a couple weeks later lose at home to Alaves.

Lol @ losing to a Panamanian team. Yeah, it's the first leg but still

I've been saying for a while that the MLS is spreading itself way too thin. 23 teams already?? Not even Germany or Brazil have that many.

@Da Speeit @El Che

Sergi Roberto signs new Barcelona deal with £440m release clause to fend off Manchester City
  • Sergi Roberto has signed a contract that will keep him at Barcelona until 2022
  • The 26-year-old had 18 months on his previous deal but has tied himself down
  • Contained within the contract is an eye-watering £440m release clause
  • Manchester City had expressed an interest in the versatile Spanish star
497B496B00000578-5422427-Sergi_Roberto_has_signed_a_new_contract_at_Barcelona_that_will_k-a-3_1519317386770.jpg

@Da Speeit @El Che

Sergi Roberto signs new Barcelona deal with £440m release clause to fend off Manchester City
  • Sergi Roberto has signed a contract that will keep him at Barcelona until 2022
  • The 26-year-old had 18 months on his previous deal but has tied himself down
  • Contained within the contract is an eye-watering £440m release clause
  • Manchester City had expressed an interest in the versatile Spanish star
497B496B00000578-5422427-Sergi_Roberto_has_signed_a_new_contract_at_Barcelona_that_will_k-a-3_1519317386770.jpg

Arsene about to offer 440,000,000.01 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back