If you live in Broward County, Fl don't wait for the police to save you

Lol. It's racist to imply that there are some things about America that white people, in general, are just becoming aware of?
?
Yes, it is because you're just making it up. Those are your thoughts. No one has any special wisdom.

Lol. It's racist to imply that there are some things about America that white people, in general, are just becoming aware of?

Is it also racist to say that white people drive like this, but black people drive like this ?
It's racist to imply that we somehow hold some special oblivion to these matters. The implication here is that we're just a bunch of dumb, entitled, oblivious hicks who apparently have no clue how the world works despite that we are constantly harangued for being the ones who run it. You're talking about these matters like it was Apartheid.

Newsflash to bigots: most of us were aware that cops are sometimes cowards (and are even sometimes corrupt). Most of us were aware that people make false accusations. Finally, the notion that "elections won't go our way" is the worst of all because not only does it cast our interests as monolithic, but also casts us as an other, and yet worse that we are somehow aligned against all other races.

You have nothing to "teach" us by virtue of your racial experience except to relate anecdote and personal experience.

It's okay. It's not explicit. So I wouldn't kick you out of a hockey game for it. I don't flake.

I knew someone would say that. You're no fun.

Ever shoot a DE .50?
Never had an opportunity. Not sure I even know anyone that has one and I know a lot of gun owners with serious fetishes.

Yes, it is because you're just making it up. Those are your thoughts. No one has any special wisdom.

I'm not making it up. These have all been major national discussions.

Don't be daft, there are things you know because you are a man that a woman would be surprised to hear. And vice versa. Come on, man, we're all adults here.

It's racist to imply that we somehow hold some special oblivion to these matters. The implication here is that we're just a bunch of dumb, entitled, oblivious hicks who apparently have no clue how the world works despite that we are constantly harangued for being the ones who run it. You're talking about these matters like it was Apartheid.

Newsflash to bigots: most of us were aware that cops are sometimes cowards (and are even sometimes corrupt). Most of us were aware that people make false accusations. Finally, the notion that "elections won't go our way" is the worst of all because not only does it cast our interests as monolithic, but also casts us as an other, and yet worse that we are somehow aligned against all other races.

You have nothing to "teach" us by virtue of your racial experience except to relate anecdote and personal experience.

It's okay. It's not explicit. So I wouldn't kick you out of a hockey game for it. I don't flake.
And Mick breaks out the glove...
LavishRapidKarakul-max-1mb.gif

Never had an opportunity. Not sure I even know anyone that has one and I know a lot of gun owners with serious fetishes.
I shot one in Vegas in November at one of those "shoot a machine gun" places. I got to shoot most of the guns they had there, a bunch of full auto stuff, and the DE .50 was one of the things that I really liked that I didn't really think I would. It's ridiculous, for sure - but I recommend giving it a shot if you get the chance. I think one of my buddies bought the gold one lol.

Anyway, its loud as fuck.

This post is exploding with insecurity. All of the "implications" are in your own head. You, sir, have a chip on your shoulder.

Being unaware of police negligence makes somone a "hick"?? Lolwut? The "hicks" of America are the white people who deal MOST with police brutality and negligence. Who were the white people for whom this election didn't turn out well? Was it the "dumb hicks" who were mad that Hillary lost? Were they the ones screaming at the sky? Are they the ones having their careers and educations ruined by wobbly sexual misconduct accusations?

What a bizzare post you made.

Anyone with reason knew what I meant.

I'm not making it up. These have all been major national discussions.

Don't be daft, there are things you know because you are a man that a woman would be surprised to hear. And vice versa. Come on, man, we're all adults here.
Sure, but I still disagree with your original post. No one has been ignorant of those things.

Sure, but I still disagree with your original post. No one has been ignorant of those things.

"No one has been ignorant of those things."

Do you really wanna stand by that claim?

I shot one in Vegas in November at one of those "shoot a machine gun" places. I got to shoot most of the guns they had there, a bunch of full auto stuff, and the DE .50 was one of the things that I really liked that I didn't really think I would. It's ridiculous, for sure - but I recommend giving it a shot if you get the chance. I think one of my buddies bought the gold one lol.

Anyway, its loud as fuck.
Yeah, I bet it's an eardrum burster. I have to admit, I was interested in the baby DE. But I decided I would stick to one hand gun for the time being and went with a Sig P320 9mm. Now I'm just waiting on my paperwork for the "voluntary" upgrade. lol

This post is exploding with insecurity. All of the "implications" are in your own head. You, sir, have a chip on your shoulder.

Being unaware of police negligence makes somone a "hick"?? Lolwut? The "hicks" of America are the white people who deal MOST with police brutality and negligence. Who were the white people for whom this election didn't turn out well? Was it the "dumb hicks" who were mad that Hillary lost? Were they the ones screaming at the sky? Are they the ones having their careers and educations ruined by wobbly sexual misconduct accusations?

What a bizzare post you made.

Anyone with reason knew what I meant.
And maybe those Blackhawk fans intended to help that nice black hockey player in the Booth seek out a better career his own enrichment: "Basketball, basketball, basketball!!" Deep down, they really just love the guy and wanted him to know.

Yeah, that's what they meant. Just like you being worried about all those poor white folk.

Why would they go in and risk their lives?
To protect the people of America and lay down one's life to maintain order, that is the job of the police.

If they don't like it, they can find another job.

Back on topic though, I might be able to understand the security officer being reluctant to go in. It's gonna happen from time to time, especially anticipating going up against greater firepower but four officers not even apparently making the attempt knowing full well kids are getting shot in there. Likely being able to hear it, and not going just floors me. And if the account from Coral Springs officers is correct, still not going in when Coral went in with two deputies from Broward that arrived after Coral springs and an officer from another county. That would have been at least seven guys not counting Coral Springs if they had. They article didn't say how many officers from Coral Springs showed up but lets say it was two. That would have been nine guys going in.

We need to have a serious discussion about who we are hiring as police in our communities.

It's becoming common knowledge that these agencies are hiring,

A.) Older officers
B.) Preferably non-military
C.) College degrees
D.) Perfectly clean records

And it makes sense if you want "Less trouble" out of your police force. You want people to show up, write tickets, be friendly, go home, etc.

If I had to decide who's guarding my child - I'd prefer someone not of that "boyscout" mold. I'd want someone who's spent time in hostile environments, who's been in a fist-fight or five, who has some speeding tickets.

Maybe it's just me, but I would rather have the guys from End of Watch over Andy Grifith.

And maybe those Blackhawk fans intended to help that nice black hockey player in the Booth seek out a better career his own enrichment: "Basketball, basketball, basketball!!" Deep down, they really just love the guy and wanted him to know.

Yeah, that's what they meant. Just like you being worried about all those poor white folk.

I'm black. Your hockey analogies are lost on me.

Every single example I gave targeted a very specific demographic of white people. Not sure how you could take it otherwise unless you brought your own baggage into reading my post.

But if you want me to criticize poor whites, I can. Your reaction is why the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful. Anytime someone tries to criticize them, the rich use identity politics to get their poor soldiers in line to defend them. You just jumped into an argument and accused someone of racism to protect the honor of rich, educated, liberal white people and their conservative counterparts.

Congratulations.

Well knowing all of this now, that fuckin sherrif's grandstanding really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Seems like he hates guns so much he doesn't even want his deputies to use them.

I'm black. Your hockey analogies are lost on me.
Don't worry about it. I'm using you to win two arguments at once: adding exhibition to reason.
Every single example I gave targeted a very specific demographic of white people. Not sure how you could take it otherwise unless you brought your own baggage into reading my post.

But if you want me to criticize poor whites, I can. Your reaction is why the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful. Anytime someone tries to criticize them, the rich use identity politics to get their poor soldiers in line to defend them. You just jumped into an argument and accused someone of racism to protect the honor of rich, educated, liberal white people and their conservative counterparts.

Congratulations.
And now you've doubled down on your racism with the classic, hackneyed (albeit not terribly constructed) argument that the rich exert control by dividing the poor; yet an astute observer will notice that your arguments above are clearly predicated on acceptance of the narrative that the truth is one only comprehended until now by minorities, collectively, who we know are statistically more likely to be liberal, and also to favor the implications of a liberal agenda that forward sentiments which are anti-cop and sympathetic to the accused.

"But if you want me to criticize poor whites, I can....the rich use identity politics to get their poor soldiers in line to defend them."

See that? Poor, uneducated minorities: they're smart, they get it. They see through it all. They're "woke" thanks to that magical racial wisdom power. But poor, uneducated whites? They're just a bunch of dumb tools of the elites. Puppets. Your post indicates your true belief; that manipulation along the color line is something only effective against whites. The consideration that this goes both ways isn't even entertained. One doesn't require wealth to dispense political rhetoric, after all, and one doesn't require wealth to wield politically motivated greed.

revealed-your-opinion-is.jpg

Back