Emmett's Team On If He'll Appeal Tonight's Loss: "Absolutely"

Very hard illegal elbows on the back of the head too, which Big Dan missed and so did the commentators. But whatever I don't really care because I wish its all legal, strikes to the back of the head, knees to the head on the floor.. make it legal like it used to be, this is suppose to be Ultimate Fighting, get away with all these silly rules, the sport was not made for all these rule changes.

He was done. Don't think he'd of come back from that punch that dropped him.

Doesn’t matter, appeals almost never end in overturned fights.
Yes, Stephens hit him with what looked like illegal elbows to the back of the head and the illegal knee grazed him. They won’t overturn it regardless.

It just shows how incompetent these referees are tbh.
I wish someone would show a gif of those "illegal elbows" I hear people talking about them but didn't see any unless shots to the ear counts as illegal now.

Very hard illegal elbows on the back of the head too, which Big Dan missed and so did the commentators. But whatever I don't really care because I wish its all legal, strikes to the back of the head, knees to the head on the floor.. make it legal like it used to be, this is suppose to be Ultimate Fighting, get away with all these silly rules, the sport was not made for all these rule changes.
post a gif or something

I posted this in another thread that the best he can get is a NC. If it stays or gets changed the ufc will still advance Stephens and give Emmett a lower ranked opponents for their next fights.

Few guys I believe when they say they want to "kill" their opponent, but Stephens is one of them. I doubt he'd care if it actually happened.

I posted this in another thread that the best he can get is a NC. If it stays or gets changed the ufc will still advance Stephens and give Emmett a lower ranked opponents for their next fights.

There has never been a verdict overturned due to an appeal afaik. I don't see this being the first.

Can't remember.

Happen often tho.

Weidman appealed after Mousasi loss
Holm after GDR

And many many more

Chiesa vs Lee

Chiesa even challenged the ref (Yamasaki) to a grappling match.

Honestly the knee isn’t even my concern. If you look at the replay before the knee he throws some elbows to the back of the head. Either way good fight but MIRAGGLIOTTA HAS TO GO. That’s the next Mario mazzagatti

Nothing will come of it because commissions do the bare minimum. In my opinion, he does have a case because Jeremy got knocked down and he had the opportunity to get up because there was no elbows to the back of the head and attempted knee. Emmet had no chance to get up because of the reckless, illegal ground and pound.

There has never been a verdict overturned due to an appeal afaik. I don't see this being the first.

Emmet needs to hire Malki.

jon-jones-malki-kawa-ufc-200-removal-presser.jpg

Honestly the knee isn’t even my concern. If you look at the replay before the knee he throws some elbows to the back of the head. Either way good fight but MIRAGGLIOTTA HAS TO GO. That’s the next Mario mazzagatti
Dan is the best referee.

If Emmett has no case, then Groovy beat Green. I believe both are true.

Has there ever been a fighter who successfully appealed a loss?

Tonya Evinger appealed her armbar loss against the chick fighting next weekend and actually got the decision overturned. Only one I can think of that doesn't involve failed drug test.

Elbows were to the side of the head, knee didn''t touch him. Emmet's just being a sore loser.

Nothing will come of this except wasted time. Rumble literally lost his first fight to Burns via eyepoke KO. If that wasn't overturned I doubt this will either. He had to seek his own justice by knocking Burns the fuck out in the rematch. That's the best Emmett can hope for but I don't see that happening.

Bottom line is you’re fucking out bro.
I will personally take you to a UFC event and set front row, and then introduce you to Dan, If you are willing to tell him what you think about him.

Back