BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Well this will be a nice distraction from his candidate in the PA special election losing.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk up such a naive question to your trump derangement syndrome .. circumstances can change

Things change all the time in this administration. This has become a pattern, and not a good one. Agreed?

YRozg.gif

How can you fire someone without even talking to them first? Trump is a complete coward in every sense.

I’m actually sorry to see Rex leave. He seemed to be a rational, stabilizing personality. We will see how long Pompeo lasts, I can’t see him being enough of a sycophant for our Dipshit in Chief.

I will never understand this type of reasoning. What that all means is that the man is a hard worker and has tried to do everything he can.

That's why he's worth $4,000,000,000.

Deutche Bank thought his net worth was 788 million when they gave him his loan in 2005. You know the loan he got because no US bank would give him another loan. lol

Edit: changed net worth. Also added year

We should all build a new government, but with hookers, and blackjack.

I mean real hookers not politicians.

Lol I love seeing the blind RAGE on the first page. So long rex

How can you fire someone without even talking to them first? Trump is a complete coward in every sense.

I’m actually sorry to see Rex leave. He seemed to be a rational, stabilizing personality. We will see how long Pompeo lasts, I can’t see him being enough of a sycophant for our Dipshit in Chief.

Pompeo has always been Hawkish on Iran and North Korea which Trump will like.

But he's also been vocally critical or Russia and wikileaks.

I can see their being friction with Trump's pivot to direct NK negotiations and Russia but Trump also has no attention span so Pompeo could find Trump embracing him when it comes to the Middle East.

Pompeo was also an early Trump supporter but we've seen how much capital that has given Jeff Sessions who gets berated regularly.

Anyone else getting flashbacks to Boris Jeltzin and his high turnover staff member rate?

Seriously.. you actually think the king of bullshit will meet with the king of bullshit?

Of course not..

Probably something around the lines of

" my new team needs time to get settled in and get a better view of the landscape, I don't think they are ready yet, blah, blah, blah..."

I have no problem with the constant turnover in the administration. Other than hating trump idk why giving tenure to your staff is a better option

Wow. Tillerson seemed one of the few who was actually capable (even if initially unqualified) at his position. This surprised me. Accounts I'd seen was that he was actually doing a pretty good job at Sec State

He didn't have political experience, but I'd say his qualifications were on point:

The U.S. Secretary of State advises the president on foreign affairs, and spends a lot of time traveling around the world to meet with world leaders. Besides being a diplomat him- or herself, the secretary of state also heads the U.S. Department of State. The department includes deputy secretaries and bureaus that help enforce the foreign policy set forth by the current president and secretary of state.

I have no problem with the constant turnover in the administration. Other than hating trump idk why giving tenure to your staff is a better option
<Dany07> always the sign of a well run operation, right?

5857F8B8-queen-release-official-lyric-video-for-another-one-bites-the-dust-image.jpg

...And another one gone, and another one gone
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!

Maybe demonstrating signs of unity and stability? Like someone said, you have the director of one of America's largest spy organizations taking over foreign policy, relationships, and affairs; in addition to the tariff talks?

Doesn't exactly spell out peace.

What a freakin fiasco this administration is (predictably) turning out to be.

Back