Why are people mad at DJ?

TJ has clear contenders in his own weight class, and more than one of them at that. He has the Garbrandt rematch, and Riviera or Moraes could easily be next in line. He's the one ducking people. If he wants a champ vs champ fight so bad, why doesn't he go up and fight Holloway?

Calling out guys from the smallest weight division is a bitch move. You shouldn't be mad at DJ for not taking the fight, you should be disappointed that the first thing TJ did on winning the belt was call out a flyweight.
people are insecure haters.
DJ cleaned up his division, so they bash him for not moving up.
But TJ thinks that by beating DJ he automatically becomes the GOAt... that's a ridiculous notion and IMO rematching Cruz or Cody would do more for his "brand" than fighting DJ... unless it was DJ who moved up.

Everyone on this forum thinks that this fight is being made specifically for them, so they feel entitled to see it. When babies don't get what they want, they blame everyone else for it. DJ is getting the blame because of the entitled babies here.

TJ has clear contenders in his own weight class, and more than one of them at that. He has the Garbrandt rematch, and Riviera or Moraes could easily be next in line. He's the one ducking people. If he wants a champ vs champ fight so bad, why doesn't he go up and fight Holloway?

Calling out guys from the smallest weight division is a bitch move. You shouldn't be mad at DJ for not taking the fight, you should be disappointed that the first thing TJ did on winning the belt was call out a flyweight.
Big straw man. Your post doesn't even discuss what DJ has and hasn't done. People are "mad" at DJ because he refused the TJ fight for poor and dishonest reasons. Your negative words for TJ aren't even about that, and change none of that.

I really have no problem with fighters avoiding others, and using weightclasses as an excuse. I have no problem with guys going for the easiest, highest paid fight that is best for his future. We would all do the same.... But if you do, you should stop calling yourself the greatest of all time.

...It is not very charming calling yourself the greatest ever either way.

1. What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

2. FLW did not exist until after the Cruz fight, if it had MM wouldn't have been fighting in the division. He was one of the 4 in the tourney for the inaugural FLW belt.
If DJ won a hypothetical 115 belt too, I'd still say he's ducking 135. Whereas you would probably hug DJ's nuts for his meaningless fights against even tinier nobodies and continuing to avoid BW.

If DJ won a hypothetical 115 belt too, I'd still say he's ducking 135. Whereas you would probably hug DJ's nuts for his meaningless fights against even tinier nobodies and continuing to avoid BW.
The fact someone with at 2003 account is taking a dump on the P4P best fighter at the moment just shows the racial bias in the sport. I really do try to deny it's existence but you didn't even address my points about HW and LHW being comically weak, all you have is hatred for DJ. You can't be called a noob considering your account date so one can only come to one conclusion concerning your hatred for the guy. It's based on other qualities or traits he has.

100%

The answer is because a lot of people are stupid and believe what Dana tells them to believe.

The fact someone with at 2003 account is taking a dump on the P4P best fighter at the moment just shows the racial bias in the sport. I really do try to deny it's existence but you didn't even address my points about HW and LHW being comically weak, all you have is hatred for DJ. You can't be called a noob considering your account date so one can only come to one conclusion concerning your hatred for the guy. It's based on other qualities or traits he has.
Lol "RACISM?" I stopped reading after that bullshit!!!

How do you even take yourself seriously dipshit?

Have fun getting through life with that emotional baggage crippling your existence and making others around you retarded and miserable!

What a cowardly weakling you must be!

TJ talks a lot of shit, so he obviously deserves everything he asks for in the Conor-fan WWE era of the UFC.

just a buncha fats, i spose

everyone hates on him for a different reason. me personally I just want him to get beat cuz I don't like any champ that's too dominant. I also think personality wise he's too much of a boring gamer nerd if he carried himself like chief keef mixed with mike tyson and swung for home runs like John Linekar I don't think any hate would be warranted

Clear contenders? Not.

Garbrant got KTFO. He doesn't deserve an immediate rematch.

I guess Mighty Mouse is the only one who is allowed to drop to 125 from 135 to get a title.

Everyone on this forum thinks that this fight is being made specifically for them, so they feel entitled to see it. When babies don't get what they want, they blame everyone else for it. DJ is getting the blame because of the entitled babies here.
Yeah man, I am right entitled.

All I hear is DJ's crybaby fans making up the shittiest excuses for why these 2 shouldn't fight, most likely because they live vicariously through DJ.

TJ talks a lot of shit, so he obviously deserves everything he asks for in the Conor-fan WWE era of the UFC.
Where is all this alleged shit talking TJ does? I am truly interested.

Yeah man, I am right entitled.

All I hear is DJ's crybaby fans making up the shittiest excuses for why these 2 shouldn't fight, most likely because they live vicariously through DJ.
The whole point is they don't have to fight, but other people continue the argument because they desperately want to see it. It really doesn't matter if these 2 fight or not. They aren't staying in the same divisions, especially TJ, so this is just a fun fight. We don't lose anything if they don't fight.

The whole point is they don't have to fight, but other people continue the argument because they desperately want to see it. It really doesn't matter if these 2 fight or not. They aren't staying in the same divisions, especially TJ, so this is just a fun fight. We don't lose anything if they don't fight.
We don't lose anything if DJ takes the TJ fight. It is the most exciting fight DJ can have.

You'd rather see him fight Ray Borgs and Wilson Reis' over TJ Dillashaw?

We don't lose anything if DJ takes the TJ fight. It is the most exciting fight DJ can have.

You're missing the point, their reasoning (and who they fight) is moot. I'm talking about the arguments fans are making trying to get themselves involved in this fake feud.

You're missing the point, their reasoning (and who they fight) is moot. I'm talking about the arguments fans are making trying to get themselves involved in this fake feud.
I am still missing the point. This can be applied to every fighter across every weightclass.

I am still missing the point. This can be applied to every fighter across every weightclass.
Yes you are. My original complaint was about how posters are trying to jump into this argument between DJ and TJ making it seem like that this fight was made specifically for their soul person. Taking everything about this fake feud and making it about themselves. They might not fight, and the longer they don't fight, the more people interject themselves into the argument, sounding like entitled babies because somehow they deserve to see these two guys fight. It doesn't matter if they fight. The details are just details. This isn't war, this isn't mandatory, this is just entertainment. We can live without it, but no one is acting like they will.

Back