Odd remarks and behavior from relative strangers

I pitied you and tried to give you advice, keep doing what you want and be the creep

I have two choices. Stand in silence or say hello, which is creepier? For your interest I have no interest in these women. I've never asked about a relationship or any serious details about anyone's life.

Even worse is when you realize they were waving at someone behind you!

As for weird things people say, I met a lady for the first time recently and she asked me if I had any friends for her daughter. Which isn't exactly strange, but she went on to tell me her daughter was getting too fat to attract men, but daughter thought it was OK because she was still a virgin and that's all that men wanted from her. I told her I have an identical twin and he would be coming by tomorrow to meet the daughter ;) She said, OK! lol

You sly dog.

I guess wifey deserves it for kicking out your nude dish washer.

I'm not talking about running game at a bar or club just weird comments from boring everyday conversations.

There's mid-twenties waitress at a local restaurant I frequent whose told me some really odd stuff over the years.
-After dealing with her several times, during which time she acknowledged and referenced previous visits, she told me she struggles to remember people and then pretended to not recognize me ten minutes later.
-She's told me she was having a great time and it was really going well in her relationship. (?)
-She mentioned she parties with her boyfriend's family?
-(A few months later) She's working three jobs so she can start over in "big" city because this isn't good enough for her. (?) This wasn't to the tune of "I'm dreaming big" but more to the "this place sucks and so do you" tune.
-She's oscillated from being passive aggressively bitchy, super nice, to just apathetic in the lost puppy type of way.

I guess it's worth noting that all the girls who work at this place giggle when I come around. They have my order memorized for the most part so there's a little banter about that usually.

Another chick at this restaurant told me she had a UTI?
{<huh}<SelenaWow>

The food is good tough so I'm going to continue to go there.
526bc313d61394b44fa975e445c5c45a--jennifer-aniston-movies-jennifer-anniston.jpg

I have two choices. Stand in silence or say hello, which is creepier? For your interest I have no interest in these women. I've never asked about a relationship or any serious details about anyone's life.
If they are telling you they have a urinary tract infection they obviously want to fuck you... (Sarcasm) Stop framing things in black and white. If you didn't care you wouldn't make this thread, your aura is creepy, think about how to change that. I already tried to help you but you won't listen, find a new sifu :)

I'm not talking about running game at a bar or club just weird comments from boring everyday conversations.

There's mid-twenties waitress at a local restaurant I frequent whose told me some really odd stuff over the years.
-After dealing with her several times, during which time she acknowledged and referenced previous visits, she told me she struggles to remember people and then pretended to not recognize me ten minutes later.
-She's told me she was having a great time and it was really going well in her relationship. (?)
-She mentioned she parties with her boyfriend's family?
-(A few months later) She's working three jobs so she can start over in "big" city because this isn't good enough for her. (?) This wasn't to the tune of "I'm dreaming big" but more to the "this place sucks and so do you" tune.
-She's oscillated from being passive aggressively bitchy, super nice, to just apathetic in the lost puppy type of way.

I guess it's worth noting that all the girls who work at this place giggle when I come around. They have my order memorized for the most part so there's a little banter about that usually.

Another chick at this restaurant told me she had a UTI?
{<huh}<SelenaWow>

The food is good tough so I'm going to continue to go there.
Cocaine. Makes people, especially beeyatches, talk in random stream of consciousness nonsene, super chattery and makes every conversation seem so damn interesting, thats why she thinks her talking about her bf and his family and random shit, is worth a damn. Staff there is probably all up in the yay train. Could be meth too but I thinketh cocaine is the best bet. U could probably do substances out of/in her/on her netheregions if you try hard enough. Having party goodies wouldnt hurt either.

I'm well acquainted with @koolinkunming as a poster. I think he'll agree it's not an off the wall comment or out of normal behavior for him.

You're probably right though but I just want my dinner and unless small time talk instead of standing in silence is a really bad move I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

I thought it was hilarious tbh. Now I think that’s not a bad idea.

If they are telling you they have a urinary tract infection they obviously want to fuck you... (Sarcasm) Stop framing things in black and white. If you didn't care you wouldn't make this thread, your aura is creepy, think about how to change that. I already tried to help you but you won't listen, find a new sifu :)

Why are you stuck on UTI chick? She's like 25 years my senior and was complaining about her poor health.

My aura may be creepy though.

You sly dog.

I guess wifey deserves it for kicking out your nude dish washer.
haha.....I didn't go for that...daughter is probably as crazy as her mother....and I'm a good boy. But seriously, the third world is full of insanity....and deservedly so.

Cocaine. Makes people, especially beeyatches, talk in random stream of consciousness nonsene, super chattery and makes every conversation seem so damn interesting, thats why she thinks her talking about her bf and his family and random shit, is worth a damn. Staff there is probably all up in the yay train. Could be meth too but I thinketh cocaine is the best bet. U could probably do substances out of/in her/on her netheregions if you try hard enough. Having party goodies wouldnt hurt either.

Now that you mentioned it they are all wired all the time.

Excuses, the dude is an autistic who takes personal interaction way too personal. He shouldn't be encouraged, in your world all women are on drugs if they tell you something personal, when it is really them trying to get you to leave them alone. All women who work at a restaurant are on coke and that is why they talk about things? No, they are telling you lies so you will leave and stop talking to them, sad boy.

I had a stranger ask me "why is it raining?" I didn't know if the question was much deeper than it seemed, or if they were looking for a scientific reason, so I just answered "why not?", and that seemed to satisfy them and they just nodded and walked away

Excuses, the dude is an autistic who takes personal interaction way too personal. He shouldn't be encouraged, in your world all women are on drugs if they tell you something personal, when it is really them trying to get you to leave them alone.
My world? Well you think every guy who talks about women on sherdog is an autistic loser. Nice view of sherbros my BROTHER. And........no . Just no. I dont think all women who talk to guys are on drugs just because the guy posts it on sherdog. Relax buddy. Get a good wank in before bed or something. Llifes too short to stress.

I had a stranger ask me "why is it raining?" I didn't know if the question was much deeper than it seemed, or if they were looking for a scientific reason, so I just answered "why not?", and that seemed to satisfy them and they just nodded and walked away
Autistic see that as a sign that they want them according to TS here

My world? Well you think every guy who talks about women on sherdog is an autistic loser. Nice view of sherbros my BROTHER. And........no . Just no. I dont think all women who talk to guys are on drugs just because the guy posts it on sherdog. Relax buddy. Get a good wank in before bed or something. Llifes too short to stress.
Inhale, re-read your post then respond again, you asserted something.

This is what you said about "beeyatches", you sad boy. Blaming all your girl problems on drugs... Its not the staff, its the autistic creeper who made this thread that is the problem as sad as it is. They want him to leave, and leave them alone because he is creepy as fuck.

You alright bro?
Homeboy's tripping for no reason. Projecting his insecurities on your thread. Its all good though. Cant wel all just get along lol? Hes fixated on autism for some reason. He either has family that is autistic, is studying psychology and is now an expert on human behavior, or has been called autistic by women whove rejected him. Take your pick.

Back