Stipe vs Prime Fedor wouldn't be particularly close

Come on man.

Reading through Sherdog lately it’s a wonder that Fedor beat anybody.

According to Sherdog, Fedor only fought guys who were accountants during the day and would get destroyed by anyone who has ever fought in the UFC

my thesis is that most all of these anti Fedor posters are teens or 20 somethings or 30 somethings new to MMA. also, most all have no martial ability and are ignorant observers.

i mean, you can't watch Fedor's fights from back in the day, observing his speed and skill, and honestly fucking say Stipe would up and KO him. I'm so sure!

my thesis is that most all of these anti Fedor posters are teens or 20 somethings or 30 somethings new to MMA. also, most all have no martial ability and are ignorant observers.

i mean, you can't watch Fedor's fights from back in the day, observing his speed and skill, and honestly fucking say Stipe would up and KO him. I'm so sure!
I have a solid couple years in the gym, countless rounds sparring... been a combat sports fan forever, since diapers.... and I feel pretty damn confident Stipe takes this fight. Probably by KO

Lol , I mean Fedor’s no Struve but I’m sure he would do ok

Prime Fedor, or today's Fedor? There is a huge difference.

Stipe can't hold Prime Fedor's banya towel.

Now? Much closer fight, with Miocic winning, but not dominating.
Prime Fedor wins, but its competative. Current Fedor gets knocked out in the first round

You’re just shifting the goal posts now because you said something stupid.

You’re also wrong in that Fedor never faced a great striker WITH great wrestling, he fought guys who were one or the other unlike Stipe who’s both. Let alone how moronic it is to say that just because he beat a type of fighter before means he’d beat a completely different fighter entirely who happens to prefer similar arts.
Lol using your own logic you’re moronic for saying just because Stipe beat ufc fighters means he’d beat Fedor the most well rounded fighter he would have ever faced.

Moving the goal post? I took what you said and used your own logic against you, and now you’re upset you got outsmarted. It’s ok, Fedor would fuck your mother and make you like it

I'm not rubbishing Stipe at all, I think he'd be a massive test for Nog, Fedor, Crocop, etc but I just don't see this massive jump in boxing ability between him and them.

Honestly I think what stands out most today is the weakness in other peoples boxing at HW, Reem, JDS and Werdum all showed massive gapping holes in their boxing ability in their loses to Stipe. Werdum rushing forward with his chin out and no timing at all whilst JDS and Reem showed aweful defence when pushed back to the cage.

Stop using Cro Cop as an example. We don’t know what he would look like clean or if he would even make it to a fight under USADA testing.

Stop using Cro Cop as an example. We don’t know what he would look like clean or if he would even make it to a fight under USADA testing.
Plus, in my humble opinion, Stipe is a better striker than Cro cop regardless
Piece of cake for Fedor.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Funny opinion considering Fedor doesn't have a win over anybody on Stipe's level

I have a solid couple years in the gym, countless rounds sparring... been a combat sports fan forever, since diapers.... and I feel pretty damn confident Stipe takes this fight. Probably by KO

fair nuff and i've liked some of your comments for their good faith points.

in pursuit of my thesis: i'm an old. i admit it. i'm over 40. watching TMA and MMA over 30 years. also, trained for 12. not now tho. i still go to the gym but no sparring (jesus no).

we see what we see. sure. but with my eyeballs i do not see an easy win for Stipe over prime Fedor. i see no win at all. over Fedor now? sure. over the Fedor vs Brett Rogers. Likely. Prime Fedor? no effin way.

may i ask how old (roughly, by age range) are you? i do think this Fedor kerfuffle is generational--and prob (if we had to be honest) a mix of olds failing to respect the yewts and yewts disrespecting the olds.

(edited.)

Last edited:
Came in expecting to see multiple posts from Typrune Goatley and Peds Help me Post pink knighting the shit out of their man-crush.

Didn't leave disappointed.

I’m surprise they can type while sucking fedor

What is hilarious is typrune tries to act like fedor isn’t his favorite fighter…before he stated fedor isn’t even in his top 5 lol. Only posts I see him make are gobbling fedors family jewels. Thinks by saying “well fedor is the goat and he isn’t even in my top 5 so I’m not biased” people will take him serious lol…fakest poster on sherdog.

What's hilarious is you 3 clowns are more obsessed with Fedor than anyone on here. (Even though you haven't even watched his fights.)

We are on an MMA forum talking about fights and fighters. You 3 are literally talking about dicks and balls and gay shit where you were just quoted. Unless you got something to say about fighting, STFU.

What's hilarious is you 3 clowns are more obsessed with Fedor than anyone on here. (Even though you haven't even watched his fights.)

We are on an MMA forum talking about fights and fighters. You 3 are literally talking about dicks and balls and gay shit where you were just quoted. Unless you got something to say about fighting, STFU.

Dude don’t quote me again, you are not worthy. Fakest dude on this site. GSP has been dominating fedro in goat and more well rounded threads…you are just full of salt. I would have an actual ounce of respect for you if you were just real about your fandom rather than trying to hide it like saying “fedor isn’t even my top 5 fighter but he is goat” yet your in EVERY fedor thread.

Dude don’t quote me again, you are not worthy. Fakest dude on this site. GSP has been dominating fedro in goat and more well rounded threads…you are just full of salt. I would have an actual ounce of respect for you if you were just real about your fandom rather than trying to hide it like saying “fedor isn’t even my top 5 fighter but he is goat” yet your in EVERY fedor thread.
Lol! That is so ironic coming from you!

If only pink knighting Fedor was a paying job.

I would pay to see it.

If only pink knighting Fedor was a paying job.
Man, once again we are talking about fights and you are over here talking about some stupid ass pink bullshit. Take that fairy shit somewhere else. Quit replying to me unless you want to talk fighting.

Prime Fedor, or today's Fedor? There is a huge difference.

Stipe can't hold Prime Fedor's banya towel.

Now? Much closer fight, with Miocic winning, but not dominating.
Lol at close fight now. Today’s version of Fedor would get ruined in under a round.

Prime Fedor vs Stipe would be interesting tho.

Man, once again we are talking about fights and you are over here talking about some stupid ass pink bullshit. Take that fairy shit somewhere else. Quit replying to me unless you want to talk fighting.
You're the one replying to me.

Back