• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Through his Lawyer, Trump basically just told Rosenstein to get rid of Mueller or I'll fire you...

LOL.

When Donnie Treason gets indicted I'm throwing a keg party with strippers.
When the PTB let it pass and the American public fails to care, I won't be shocked.

Considering he was seen as fit to lead in the first place

Nobody that voted for trump thought he lived his life without breaking a law. If mueller is taking him down it better be for something that occurred during or since the election. If he wants to go dissect trumps financial history to take him down then that’s beyond the pale and he should be fired.

Nobody that voted for trump thought he lived his life without breaking a law. If mueller is taking him down it better be for something that occurred during or since the election. If he wants to go dissect trumps financial history to take him down then that’s beyond the pale and he should be fired.
So crimes before the election don't count, you want our president to be above the law?

So you voted a criminal into office? Knowingly?

Washington (CNN)The lawyer representing the adult film star Stormy Daniels alleges that some of the accusations she's making against President Donald Trump occurred while Trump was in office.

"Is there anything in the litany of accusations -- you would call them facts -- that surround this case that happened while Donald Trump was President?" CNN's Jake Tapper asked Michael Avenatti, Daniels' lawyer, during an interview Friday.
"Yes," Avenatti replied.

So crimes before the election don't count, you want our president to be above the law?

No I think 80% of our government...80% of the population has something in their past that a motivated prosecutor with unlimited scope and budget could find and prosecute. No other government official has had to endure such scrutiny and neither should trump.

The fact that mueller was even appointed with no evidence of a crime was a joke. That said I can stomach the witch hunt if it’s focused on the material that it claimed to be investigating. I can not stomach a general witch hunt of his entire life and neither should trump. He should fire his ass and take his chances with impeachment.

No I think 80% of our government...80% of the population has something in their past that a motivated prosecutor with unlimited scope and budget could find and prosecute. No other government official has had to endure such scrutiny and neither should trump.

The fact that mueller was even appointed with no evidence of a crime was a joke. That said I can stomach the witch hunt if it’s focused on the material that it claimed to be investigating. I can not stomach a general witch hunt of his entire life and neither should trump. He should fire his ass and take his chances with impeachment.

You are truly ignorant. Please don't breed.

I have no knowledge of a crime he’s committed so no. Can’t say the same for the 60 million that voted for hill rod.

And why would you? Have you investigated him?

Edit-I made a point there.

And why would you? Have you investigated him?

Edit-I made a point there.

Don’t quote me anymore. You sound like an emotional woman. I’m putting you in the same class as rational poster.

Trump isn't even trying to put up appearances.

It's all desperation.

It's all lazy.

It's all VERY telling as to how super scared he is.

Firing McCabe days before retirement...followed by this Tweet:

This is the president of America. Seriously talk about having no class. How have you guys ended up here?

Don’t quote me anymore. You sound like an emotional woman. I’m putting you in the same class as rational poster.

Don't post horseshit in the war room without being able to argue your point snowflake.

House Republicans are going to be forced to begin impeachment proceedings long before the mid-term elections begin at this rate.

They've been trying so hard to push this off past the midterms and Trump is determined to bring it to the fore asap. The calculating will have to begin at a much earlier date than they wanted it to.

House Republicans are going to be forced to begin impeachment proceedings long before the mid-term elections begin at this rate.

They've been trying so hard to push this off past the midterms and Trump is determined to bring it to the fore asap. The calculating will have to begin at a much earlier date than they wanted it to.

I don't think so. I think they will ride it out and see how the mid-terms go.

Back