Through his Lawyer, Trump basically just told Rosenstein to get rid of Mueller or I'll fire you...

You didn't address the point I made. It's almost like you intentionally ignored it...

Oh God.

Dude, McCabe was FIRED days before retirement... If you don't think that was petty Trump shit...I don't know what to tell ya.

The FBI has faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more credibility than Trump ever did in his miserable fucking life.

The FBI has faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more credibility than Trump ever did in his miserable fucking life.

Then why do you have a problem with this? The FBI are the ones who recommended he be fired.

edit misread thread.

Then why do you have a problem with this? The FBI are the ones who recommended he be fired.

Seriously?

You're not THAT clueless are you?

To give you some context, TRUMP ALREADY TRIED TO FIRE MUELLER....................

Remember that?

It's like you guys are intentionally ignoring the part where the FBI themselves recommended McCabes removal, not Trump and not Sessions...
It's like you are ignoring mountains of damning evidence that this administration is falling apart at the seems

You didn't address the point I made. It's almost like you intentionally ignored it...

Why do you trust the FBIs recommendation now that it favors yours boy, but you completely disregard the intelligence community when they state they have evidence of Russia/Trump's corruption?

Seriously?

You're not THAT clueless are you?

The FBI recommending McCabe's firing is not opinion. It is fact.

Care to address that, or are you just gonna spew your typical impotent rage that you do in every one of your threads?

Donny Moscow, the seeming criminal, attacking the credibility of the law enforcement agencies tasked with uncovering criminality.

The classic "I am rubber, you are glue" defense.
Fitting , for an adult child.

Why do you trust the FBIs recommendation now that it favors yours boy, but you completely disregard the intelligence community when they state they have evidence of Russia/Trump's corruption?

It's because I've seen the way he handled the Hillary investigation, his wife's political ties, and him being referenced in the Strzok/Page texts.

It's not that I 'believe' the FBI in this case rather I agree with them.

Now the question to you is how come you don't believe the FBI this time but eat up everything else that comes out of the dept?

I wonder why anybody would expect a reaction from the tick or tck that wasn't outright bootlicking.

Donny Moscow, the seeming criminal, attacking the credibility of the law enforcement agencies tasked with uncovering criminality.

The classic "I am rubber, you are glue" defense.
Fitting , for an adult child.
To be fair, the FBI's credibility has taken a hit in recent months.

The FBI recommending McCabe's firing is not opinion. It is fact.

Care to address that, or are you just gonna spew your typical impotent rage that you do in every one of your threads?

The fact that you don't think Trump is a beyond corrupt/dirty/dumb/dumb/dumb/dummy is so...odd.

The facts speak for themselves.

Oh, and has yet to merely fill his cabinet...

Oh, and you're still from Canada, eh? lol

I wonder why anybody would expect a reaction from the tick or tck that wasn't outright bootlicking.

Where''s the the bootlicking?

I was responding to somebody praising the FBI's integrity, while simultaneously denouncing a move that was recommended by them.

The fact that you don't think Trump is a beyond corrupt/dirty/dumb/dumb/dumb/dummy is so...odd.

Wow

So....impotent rage it is.

Bravo.

Where''s the the bootlicking?

I was responding to somebody praising the FBI's integrity, while simultaneously denouncing a move that was recommended by them.

You love to isolate incidents with Trump...

...whereas, in REALITY, there are strings and strings of incidents that speak to a larger CORRUPT whole.

Yes, the FBI has its issues, but...they are not Trump.

It's because I've seen the way he handled the Hillary investigation, his wife's political ties, and him being referenced in the Strzok/Page texts.

It's not that I 'believe' the FBI in this case rather I agree with them.

Now the question to you is how come you don't believe the FBI this time but eat up everything else that comes out of the dept?

Where did I say I was against the firing at all? I personally don't care about McCabe. I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy, which is about as easy as finding a dollar bill at a bank.

What's Trumps end goal for being president? He clearly doesn't have interest in leading the country, put himself in the cross hairs of the alphabets, and has hurt the only thing that matters to him, his brand. What was he hoping to gain?
Just craves attention and power

He has both just doesn't have aim

Back