Through his Lawyer, Trump basically just told Rosenstein to get rid of Mueller or I'll fire you...

Yes, the FBI has its issues, but...they are not Trump.

But this incident that you're whining and crying about, was specifically recommended by the FBI. You're talking as if McCabe(the dude who stepped down months ago because he knew he fucked up, and thought he could save his $1.8 million dollar pension by removing himself), was fired unjustly by Trump himself.

What's Trumps end goal for being president? He clearly doesn't have interest in leading the country, put himself in the cross hairs of the alphabets, and has hurt the only thing that matters to him, his brand. What was he hoping to gain?
102183736-142522661.530x298.jpg

FBI didn't recommend charges for Clinton - how did Trump and all Republicans on Sherdog accept that?

But this incident that you're whining and crying about, was specifically recommended by the FBI. You're talking as if McCabe(the dude who stepped down months ago because he knew he fucked up, and thought he could save his $1.8 million dollar pension by removing himself), was fired unjustly.

No.

I presented HILARIOUS LIES from Trump and his lawyer.

His lawyer said that he was speaking for Trump...

...then shit hit the fan, and THEN he said that he wasn't speaking for Trump.........................

Do you not realize how bad that is?

I'm not crying about it.

It just...is.

And frankly, it's so fucking beyond stupid that it's hard to fathom how Trump can be so fucking DUMB.

If you were him would you have made your lawyer threaten Rosenstein???

No.

You absolutely would not, because you are NOT bereft of brain cells.

Anyway.

FBI didn't recommend charges for Clinton - how did Trump and all Republicans on Sherdog accept that?

FBI doesn’t decide who DOJ charges. They do decide who they want to fire within the FBI.

Mueller better find some legit money laundering linked to Trump soon because with the house reoublicans on trump's side, trump is going to shut this thing down sooner than later, and he will not be at risk for the republicans turning on him and voting for a trial. Of course, if it drags on it might turn into a democrat majority who would love to vote impeachment.

But the investigation can't go on for 2 or 3 years just to convict slimy men associated with Trump. That would be a bait and switch.

Mueller better find some legit money laundering linked to Trump soon because with the house reoublicans on trump's side, trump is going to shut this thing down sooner than later.

The investigation can't go on for 2 or 3 years just to convict slimy men associated with Trump. That would be a bait and switch.

Bro...

This has been discussed AT LENGTH by experts, and if he fires Mueller, that may be WORSE than Mueller completing his investigation.

Mueller can simply present findings, he cannot take action.

For Trump to be dumped, it would have to be him being ousted, or impeached.

If the upcoming midterms are WILDLY successful for Democrats...look out Trump.

Mueller better find some legit money laundering linked to Trump soon because with the house reoublicans on trump's side, trump is going to shut this thing down sooner than later, and he will not be at risk for the republicans turning on him and voting for a trial. Of course, if it drags on it might turn into a democrat majority who would love to vote impeachment.

But the investigation can't go on for 2 or 3 years just to convict slimy men associated with Trump. That would be a bait and switch.
There's so much there there that it would start an American styled French Revolution.

Bro...

This has been discussed AT LENGTH by experts, and if he fires Mueller, that may be WORSE than Mueller completing his investigation.

Mueller can simply present findings, he cannot take action.

For Trump to be dumped, it would have to be him being ousted, or impeached.

If the upcoming midterms are WILDLY successful for Democrats...look out Trump.

It would look worse to fire him, but to think that it would result in an automatic vote for a trial is a little too romanticized for my tastes. Most republicans in the house want this to end as much as Trump does.

It would look worse to fire him, but to think that it would result in an automatic vote for a trial is a little too romanticized for my tastes. Most republicans in the house want this to end as much as Trump does.

You're right, but the trajectory of the Trump fiasco continues to increase the chance of him getting dumped.

Mind you, I don't see that as a probability, but it's getting worse and worse and worse for him...and by his own tiny hand no less.

Where did I say I was against the firing at all? I personally don't care about McCabe. I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy, which is about as easy as finding a dollar bill at a bank.

Like always you guys just ignore the facts

It's beginning to get to the point where it won't look bad to fire Mueller/end the investigation. With all of the information that has been coming out about the FBI/DOJ/FISA court and the fact that Mueller still hasn't come up with anything is becoming the narrative. More and more of the public is realizing what a sham this whole thing is and are agreeing it should be shut down.

If Trump fires Mueller then at the very least he should be brought up on impeachment charges since he's following the Nixon playbook to a tee. If he gets away with it, that just illustrates how much of a banana republic murka has become.

It's beginning to get to the point where it won't look bad to fire Mueller/end the investigation. With all of the information that has been coming out about the FBI/DOJ/FISA court and the fact that Mueller still hasn't come up with anything is becoming the narrative. More and more of the public is realizing what a sham this whole thing is and are agreeing it should be shut down.

Oh. My. God.

O_O

You're exactly wrong.

More and more the public is calling for JUSTICE.

You may not be an official Trump surrogate, but...you sure do act like one.

Like always you guys just ignore the facts

Facts point to a politically motivated firing. Republicans have the legislative majority. They wont be holding hearings on this. It will be "trialed" among their political pundits as a whitewash.

LOL.

When Donnie Treason gets indicted I'm throwing a keg party with strippers.

<TrumpWrong1>

Back